ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Lol, and there was this dude that was accusing jestur of milking his fans
I still remember the user that posted the following sometime ago (it must be the same one who later privatized his profile).
6 months no update, ready for 8 months no update. A 1 update per year game HAHAHAHA. I laugh big and loud.
And this reply later on (there were so many others):
1701182807482.png
The laughter must've gone silent on his end, which was later followed by this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So did Jestur purposely not have any Shelby content this time because of that idiot troll?

All in all, I believe Shelby will be MC's main and only girlfriend. This is a wonderful love story actually. Rich girl falls in love with normal guy K-drama story. The other girls might be hotter than her but they lack the girlfriend or soulmate factor. They seems to be sisterly love, side chick, or friends with benefits. 80s Music can change anything though.
I can see the love story part of Shelby but boy the would be a hard sell for Darci. tho I doubt she would be able to beat the Skylar date when it comes to romance.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
True Skylar, the girl who he massages at the pool this update? , and literally everyone's path is better than Shelby at the moment, but it's also because Shelby has never been naked and sexed by MC yet. At least give her a chance till MC sex her like the others. I have been lusting for her ever since that short but sexy photoshoot. Brought my fantasy desires out.

And I can't help with the recent update, because we literally see a K-drama/ rich American style movie scene where we know about her wealthy dad and her step-mom and her dad berating her for being talentless and normal. She behaves like a mean girl because of her personal issues. This is literally like cruel intentions or princess diary movie. I just want to see where it leads. I have met many games where the side character has become my favorite. I am indeed unlucky as they are focused less.
Honestly I rather have more story developments around Shelby than get her naked right away cause I do agree her story from what we know so far does have the making of being one of the most romantic ones out of the all the LI so far in this game. That and well I love me some slow burn romance and dont like rushing to lewd scenes.

Also small correction it was his sister he gives the massage to. Skylar just got the long ass romantic date where we ironically see more of Shelby and her dad.

Reactions: Maviarab

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
We can, considering the ending of the current update, savely assume that the next update will be a trip to 1999.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
We can, considering the ending of the current update, savely assume that the next update will be a trip to 1999.
yeah tho I kind of hope we see a different version of skylar to confirm she did go in the past at some point but probably too early for that. What will be funny tho is if Darci finds out about the MC banging his aunt in the past lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I just think that Skylar's relationship with MC will end one day with her changing herself all the time. It will be a long ass time though but I think Mc will just end up been friends.
What? Skylar is pretty much in the prime position to become the first "main" or full LI of the game that might end up excluding others (if that is even the intended path of the game).

Of course there is some form of mystery behind her and about what she really did the days she was away.

Not only that, we'll also know that he and Darci will end up with Scarlett in that diner again and that the MC and Scarlett will fuck at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So did Jestur purposely not have any Shelby content this time because of that idiot troll?

All in all, I believe Shelby will be MC's main and only girlfriend. This is a wonderful love story actually. Rich girl falls in love with normal guy K-drama story. The other girls might be hotter than her but they lack the girlfriend or soulmate factor. They seems to be sisterly love, side chick, or friends with benefits. 80s Music can change anything though.
TrollSpray.jpg

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I dont remember any devs that managed to drop an update every 2 months, most games on this platform took at least 5-7 months of development, maybe some other i didnt know able to do it but i'm sure the 2 months content must be really short or just a mediocre game without much story, chars developement etc.
University of Problems and Shale Hill Secrets come to mind, though the latter is problematic without a subscription due to the one-off custom engine used.

Reactions: shucia

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I dont remember any devs that managed to drop an update every 2 months, most games on this platform took at least 5-7 months of development, maybe some other i didnt know able to do it but i'm sure the 2 months content must be really short or just a mediocre game without much story, chars developement etc.
I can think of Shale Hill Secrets and Maid to Please as two examples of games with updates that are that regular, but SHS resorts to all the measures I've enumerated in my post to keep to the schedule, and MtP has smaller updates than Ripples.

I don't mind biannual or triannual updates that much, there's like three top-tier HoneySelect AVNs in development right now, so there's something new to play each month.

Reactions: shucia

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah well...I'm actually thinking about that as well. I would say "not yet", but who knows...well...Jestur of course, but he ain't gonna tell us. :HideThePain:
yeah I was thinking the same like it would be nice to see her there but it does feel like it would be too soon unless we spend a longer amount of time in the past than normal.

Reactions: Takkatakka

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Jessica's father is almost certainly not Eric, Tiffany is freshly pregnant and hasn't been with Eric for a while at this point, she's already been seeing MC's Dad for some time by now.
That's only wishful thinking, that theory comes by from time to time, even to other girls as well, but if what you said ends up being true, then there's more explanations as to why Jessica is best girl.

Personally I don't believe that will happen, I believe faster that the MC is the father of himself. And if that's true, it means the MC reached an whole new level of dedication to cucking himself with himself.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
I believe faster that the MC is the father of himself. And if that's true, it means the MC reached an whole new level of dedication to cucking himself with himself.
I hope that would be "joke ending" :D Either this or MC being the father of all girls we met in 2019 (on manwhore route). That would be hilarious :D

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes