ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Damn guys that was some really good piece of content, i cant wait for episode 7! ... Actually i can, good content needs time. What you guys think, should i replay the whole thing with the patch? Im not into mother son stuff thou...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Damn guys that was some really good piece of content, i cant wait for episode 7! ... Actually i can, good content needs time. What you guys think, should i replay the whole thing with the patch? Im not into mother son stuff thou...
I'd say that depends how much against it you are. I'm not into that type of LI either but when I like the character it doesnt bug me as I never think about that aspect of the relationship but I think about the character in the moment. As well I think it does make the game make more sense.

Reactions: ScyTheFox

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I'd say that depends how much against it you are. I'm not into that type of LI either but when I like the character it doesnt bug me as I never think about that aspect of the relationship but I think about the character in the moment. As well I think it does make the game make more sense.
Well i really really like brother sister stuff, but i really hate mother son stuff. Also putting down Tifanny like that would be a heartless thing to do... she deserved to be satisfied by cock love! I might snoop around in the patch codes to customize it as i would prefer it, but that will take lots of time...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well i really really like brother sister stuff, but i really hate mother son stuff. Also to put down Tifanny like that would be a heartless thing to do... she deserved to be satisfied by cock love! I might snoop around in the patch codes to customize it as i would prefer it, but that will take lots of time...
ah if it's just the mother aspect you really dont want to see Id suggest just not to follow her path cause I think it still makes sense to see her being called mom once in awhile. Unless you do want to follow her path and dont want to see that then yeah you would have to do an edit to your liking.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
ah if it's just the mother aspect you really dont want to see Id suggest just not to follow her path cause I think it still makes sense to see her being called mom once in awhile. Unless you do want to follow her path and dont want to see that then yeah you would have to do an edit to your liking.
Hmm if i think about it, calling her mom would be just natural cause she raised you, althought it could be not your blood related mother like default gameplay without patch. Is she your actual blood related mother with the patch?
Dumb question sry... but thanks for the advice mate!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hmm if i think about it, calling her mom would be just natural cause she raised you, althought it could be not your blood related mother like default gameplay without patch. Is she your actual blood related mother with the patch?
As far as I know she is yeah. Tho perhaps in the future updates they pull a futurama you end up being your own father haha. It's honestly one thing im secretly hoping for tho I doubt it would happen.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
As far as I know she is yeah. Tho perhaps in the future updates they pull a futurama you end up being your own father haha. It's honestly one thing im secretly hoping for tho I doubt it would happen.
That would be funny thing to see :D, but im not into father daughter stuff either..so it would be just for the fun facts and the whole concept of how it worked with all the time travelling, its an interesting subject and Jestur handles it really good in my opinion. Might wait for some more gameplay before i decide to edit the patch, if theres a chance for to happen that the LIs actually are MCs daughters i might overthink my needs cause the time it would take to edit it properly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol the Riley scene made me think of a old Ventrilo meme I haven't heard in years

My ROFLCopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Reactions: OptimusCrime

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to remove the tattoos from Skylar or end the relationship with her (without having to essentially restart)? Seeing the new tattoos ruined any desire to see her further. Absolutely hideous.
Nope I didnt like them at first I hated them in fact but I got used them after a bit and she is still my #1 LI for the game. Tho appearance isn't everything for me and certainly isn't enough for me to drop my favorite LI over. Now if she turned out to be a shitty person when she came back then I might of thought about dropping her. As I value the person / LI and the relationship over looks. But even if you restart and drop her as a LI she is still going to be around in the story.

WedgedEmu

Dec 9, 2020
Nope I didnt like them at first I hated them in fact but I got used them after a bit and she is still my #1 LI for the game. Tho appearance isn't everything for me and certainly isn't enough for me to drop my favorite LI over. Now if she turned out to be a shitty person when she came back then I might of thought about dropping her. As I value the person / LI and the relationship over looks. But even if you restart and drop her as a LI she is still going to be around in the story.
Dang. The more I see them the more I hate them. She was never my number 1, but this put her at the absolute bottom. I hate when creators make massive changes to a character like that. Tattoos are such a turn-off for me I genuinely don't even want to see her anymore. Which sucks, because she is integral to the story (it appears) and I like so many other characters so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Majindevil

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Dang. The more I see them the more I hate them. She was never my number 1, but this put her at the absolute bottom. I hate when creators make massive changes to a character like that. Tattoos are such a turn-off for me I genuinely don't even want to see her anymore. Which sucks, because she is integral to the story (it appears) and I like so many other characters so much.
yeah I feel that at least when it's alot of tattoo's since she already had a good amount of tattoo's before the arms but now it just feels a bit much. Tho I think the dev may have hinted at that that there is a story reason for it so gonna just have to wait and see.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
yeah I feel that at least when it's alot of tattoo's since she already had a good amount of tattoo's before the arms but now it just feels a bit much. Tho I think the dev may have hinted at that that there is a story reason for it so gonna just have to wait and see.
This one is still a ways down in my queue - catching up after about a 3 month hiatus from VNs. Do you have a screen of what's been done (spoiler it here or send in message, if you wouldn't mind). I've also never been a big fan of big tats - a few smaller, discreet, but things across the upper chest, face, throat, or even that lace thing under the boobs that I've been seeing more of lately are just a turn off. An exception has been Athena in Bare Witness - not a big fan of the ink, but the character is written so well and as such a sweet person that I got over it. And its not that I consider tats, or the people that get them, trashy or any other negative kind of thing (though both can be, just as someone without can be), I just prefer a different look.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Here we go with the tattoo complainers again. I understand having preferences, but it's wild being that bent out of shape over some tattoos. :rolleyes:

I'll be honest, her being a skater punk girl and all, I saw the tattoos coming from a mile away. I can understand being upset if some like, preppy goodie two shoes type of LI suddenly gets tattoos, because it would be out of character. Skylar however, it fits her character perfectly well, and we don't even know the story behind them yet really. I don't always like tattoos on girls, but I always enjoy learning the stories behind them. I'm not so shallow that I completely write off a girl based on the sole fact that she has tattoos.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This one is still a ways down in my queue - catching up after about a 3 month hiatus from VNs. Do you have a screen of what's been done (spoiler it here or send in message, if you wouldn't mind). I've also never been a big fan of big tats - a few smaller, discreet, but things across the upper chest, face, throat, or even that lace thing under the boobs that I've been seeing more of lately are just a turn off. An exception has been Athena in Bare Witness - not a big fan of the ink, but the character is written so well and as such a sweet person that I got over it. And its not that I consider tats, or the people that get them, trashy or any other negative kind of thing (though both can be, just as someone without can be), I just prefer a different look.
ill have to check if I have the game still installed and if I got a save otherwise id have to reinstall and speed run to get you a screenshot.

Here we go with the tattoo complainers again. I understand having preferences, but it's wild being that bent out of shape over some tattoos. :rolleyes:

I'll be honest, her being a skater punk girl and all, I saw the tattoos coming from a mile away. I can understand being upset if some like, preppy goodie two shoes type of LI suddenly gets tattoos, because it would be out of character. Skylar however, it fits her character perfectly well, and we don't even know the story behind them yet really. I don't always like tattoos on girls, but I always enjoy learning the stories behind them. I'm not so shallow that I completely write off a girl based on the sole fact that she has tattoos.
100% this tbh i never understood writing someone off based on their tattoo's even appearance in general even in a AVN. Judging a book by it's cover you will miss out on some hidden gems especially in the world of AVN's. Yeah I saw it coming too honestly only thing I disliked was she got both arms done up at once. I was expecting and probably would of liked it if it was just 1 arm initially. But wasn't hard to get used to. I even somewhat expect her to get nipples pierced at some point or have them already done when she showed up with the new ink.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I even somewhat expect her to get nipples pierced at some point or have them already done when she showed up with the new ink.
I'm not a tattoo fanatic, I don't have strong feelings either which way for them. Piercings though... especially nipple and clit piercings, I love. :love:

The only thing I'm not a fan of is gauges, they kind of gross me out, ear lobes aren't supposed to stretch like that. :HideThePain:

• Love
Reactions: Dessolos

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
ill have to check if I have the game still installed and if I got a save otherwise id have to reinstall and speed run to get you a screenshot.

100% this tbh i never understood writing someone off based on their tattoo's even appearance in general even in a AVN. Judging a book by it's cover you will miss out on some hidden gems especially in the world of AVN's. Yeah I saw it coming too honestly only thing I disliked was she got both arms done up at once. I was expecting and probably would of liked it if it was just 1 arm initially. But wasn't hard to get used to. I even somewhat expect her to get nipples pierced at some point or have them already done when she showed up with the new ink.
She did sleeves, then? Some are good; some aren't. Very lovely young woman IRL that I know has a half sleeve on one arm (far as she can go while still serving) and it looks fine (as does she :D). Again, for me, placement is part and what they are can also impact whether I care for it or not. Personally, I'd rather not look up from my meal and see satan sticking his tongue out at me (or Homer Simpson, or a newborn protruding up from where I'm dining), or see a bunch of gang or prison ink on a girls face, throat and upper chest. Just not my thing - just as my facial hair and longer hair might not be what a woman wants (there's a reason I use Thorin as my avatar). Everyone is welcome to effect the appearance they prefer, just as everyone else is welcome to like it or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Brannon and SlapE
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes