Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dis u?

There is definitely "something" going on with additional time travels over shorter amounts of times, maybe a month or so instead of 20 years. We also had a scene where someone was reacting to the MC as if he had met that person not so long ago, but the MC hadn't yet.

Edit: One would also think that a change like that on an important LI will end up having an important meaning in the story at some point. I would think that a developer wouldn't do that just for the heck of it, but because it will serve as some hook for a plot point in whatever way.
For the first one I don't remember that, but that sounds interesting.

And the shit ninja, we don't talk about the shit ninja enough :KEK:

The moon tattoo for sure is going to have some meaning, the sleeves... But they have to have a purpose. It's a Chekhov's gun.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
For the first one I don't remember that, but that sounds interesting.

And the shit ninja, we don't talk about the shit ninja enough :KEK:

The moon tattoo for sure is going to have some meaning, the sleeves... But they have to have a purpose. It's a Chekhov's gun.
Not sure, if it was the only instance, but that is one of the cases I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it seems like there was an alternate version of the MC doing...something?

Also the ninja:

screenshot0013.png

Like...that might very well be a time traveling Darci. I think the body seems to fit (flat chested, very slender, relatively small) and who else do we know so far that can do these kinds of moves?

As far as Skylar is considered: Maybe the guy from the original posting still gets his will and we might get a Skylar without the sleeves, signaling that there is something off or going on. She was so out if sorts...maybe that was a Skylar from like a year in the future in which the MC died and she is now trying to save him or something?! Who knows...everything is possible with time travel. :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As for her lying to the MC. If you're going to dislike her for that then you have to also dislike the MC, who has actively lied to multiple people. Any other opinion is hypocritical. One set of rules for her, another for him.
100% this sometimes it gets annoying when people only see fault in the LI especially when the MC is no better or there are elements to a story that make it so there might be a valid reason but people are too quick to judge. ( Not just talking about this game but generally ) Nothing we can do about it that's never going to change sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonW123

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One theory is that this is not our Skylar, but a future Skylar who came back, because making those big tattoos in the time she was missing is pretty tight. And a sentence she says of having the MC inside again.
I agree with that possibility - which goes back to my final comment:

Let's let Jestur tell his story and see what happens down the road.

A story including time travel will have some Ripples (had to pun that!! :p) that are unexpected.

This might just be the most obvious one at this stage of the story.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know there is a 99% chance it wont ever happen but I was thinking. If the timeline gets really fucked up in a future update and we have to fix it how great it be if this dev brought in some characters for other games. Instead of it being a brief cameo be more like an cameo character or 2 that keeps showing up once in awhile in the story not all the time but just once in awhile until it gets fixed.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I know there is a 99% chance it wont ever happen but I was thinking. If the timeline gets really fucked up in a future update and we have to fix it how great it be if this dev brought in some characters for other games. Instead of it being a brief cameo be more like an cameo character or 2 that keeps showing up once in awhile in the story not all the time but just once in awhile until it gets fixed.
I don't know...in a way it is a neat idea, but with a lot of strings attached. The original developer would have to give his okay and the character can't look to different in style to what is already in the game to not make it too jarring.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know...in a way it is a neat idea, but with a lot of strings attached. The original developer would have to give his okay and the character can't look to different in style to what is already in the game to not make it too jarring.
I agree which is why I doubt it will ever happen but the idea came to me so figure be fun to share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
One theory is that this is not our Skylar, but a future Skylar who came back, because making those big tattoos in the time she was missing is pretty tight. And a sentence she says of having the MC inside again.
I think it's more likely she's the same Skylar, she just went to the future for a few months.

Reactions: AnonW123

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Why are we so sure it was the future and not the past? Because she's reticent with the MC to avoid time paradoxes?
idk for me it's hard to sell it would be a past version of her cause of the new tattoo's unless I guess she was around without us knowing for awhile and during that time got the new ink. But yeah the tattoo's is what makes it a hard sell for me on it being a past version of her.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to remove the tattoos from Skylar or end the relationship with her (without having to essentially restart)? Seeing the new tattoos ruined any desire to see her further. Absolutely hideous.

Memes aside, while tastes are for everyone, I really think saying her tattoos are hideous is way overboard... I also don't like an excessive amount of tattoos, as in real life I've always loved girls with subtle tattoos and not excessive, hence why I maybe prefered the older ones, but I believe the new ones don't remove her original appeal at all... but that's just my opinion.

I understand you prefered the old ones, but saying they are hideous... meh.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Wait, 6.0? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is a top tier VN plot wise and visual fidelity wise, and I've been waiting for the new update.

Reactions: Infidel

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Found out about this game a while ago through recommendation.
And I can see why.

A couple of things from the story are relatively clear.
To my mind at least ...

#1 The theory of the masked guy is not fully true. Dani and some other girls are acting like MC forgot something and Shelby is ... nice.
#2 MC is the father of Darci, Skylar, Alice and Alyssa at the very least.
#3 Riley and cronies are "the good guys" and the masked guy is part of "the bad guys".
#4 Time travel is not really a secret to people in riverside. MC and Darci are just the last ones to know ...

Last edited:

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Found out about this game a while ago through recommendation.
And I can see why.

A couple of things from the story are relatively clear.
To my mind at least ...

#1 The theory of the masked guy is not fully true. Dani and some other girls are acting like MC forgot something and Shelby is ... nice.
#2 MC is the father of Darci, Skylar, Alice and Alyssa at the very least.
#3 Riley and cronies are "the good guys" and the masked guy is part of "the bad guys".
#4 Time travel is not really a secret to people in riverside. MC and Darci are just the last ones to know ...
2 and 4 are cap. Being the father of the twins, maybe, if there hasn't been a mention of their fathers so far, but also the father of Darci and Skylar? nothing has pointed to that being a possibility. and number 4 just is illogical.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes