Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
2 and 4 are cap. Being the father of the twins, maybe, if there hasn't been a mention of their fathers so far, but also the father of Darci and Skylar? nothing has pointed to that being a possibility. and number 4 just is illogical.
I wouldn't say everyone. But I bet some people we've already met know.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
2 and 4 are cap. Being the father of the twins, maybe, if there hasn't been a mention of their fathers so far, but also the father of Darci and Skylar? nothing has pointed to that being a possibility. and number 4 just is illogical.
Darcies mother is held captive somewhere. From the cliffhanger picture it looks like on a fuck machine.
It is not out of the question that she is broken and thus jumps MC's dick as a reward.
She basically lives in the basement of their house and never steps a foot above ground let alone outside.
IIRC Jacky said that SHE raised Darci, meaning there was no father in sight.

Skylars mom is Luna.
Why pray tell did she
#1 basically flee from the house of her long time friend
#2 told skylar to never get close to him ever
#3 used "left the stove on" as an excuse
All this combined only makes sense if she had a bad experience with "Donnie" in 1999, say if he as the father was ousted to have other children with other women, ghosted her after and now she is out to protect her daughter.

Number 4 is not really illogical, just improbable.
That everyone knows truly is, which is why I did not say that.
That many of the former workers in the power plant - who provided many jobs up until the accident - however is not.
The plant was owned by Douchebag McAsshat who in 2019 basically owns the town. It is possible he imposed an extremely strict NDA with a threat of legal action, "accidents" or a combination of both. Meaning it is likely many inhabitants "know" of time travel but are forbidden and/or afraid to talk about it. Whether they know specifics or "only" encountered weird deja vus is another issue entirely.

That is an immediate dud due to Patreon. :HideThePain:
Yes and No.
Technically it is a grey zone as it is not confirmed yet.
Last I heard Patreon did not go "Minority Report" on its creators.
Yet.
Practically there is the possibility of a "true story patch".

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Most people know about time travel? Really? Brad? The Cuck husband? The principal who got his brain splattered? The horny owner lady of the power plant?

I would think that if "Douchebag McAsshat" knows about time travel he is doing a really bad job of keeping under wraps random kid accidentally uses it, masked man can use it whenever, skylar might have used it etc.

There are obviously people that know about it but it is nowhere enough for the biggest discovery in human history to "not a secret" in a smallish town. :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most people know about time travel? Really? Brad? The Cuck husband? The principal who got his brain splattered? The horny owner lady of the power plant?

I would think that if "Douchebag McAsshat" knows about time travel he is doing a really bad job of keeping under wraps random kid accidentally uses it, masked man can use it whenever, skylar might have used it etc.

There are obviously people that know about it but it is nowhere enough for the biggest discovery in human history to "not a secret" in a smallish town. :KEK:
Got to agree with you there.

I'm also fascinated at how many are convinced/obsessed/utterly sure Skylar went to the future with zero evidence that one it happened, or two it's even possible to go forward in time.

I also find it interesting (unless I'm forgetting something important) that there is/has been very little discussion over whether the time travel caused the accident or was a consequence of the accident itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Got to agree with you there.

I'm also fascinated at how many are convinced/obsessed/utterly sure Skylar went to the future with zero evidence that one it happened, or two it's even possible to go forward in time.

I also find it interesting (unless I'm forgetting something important) that there is/has been very little discussion over whether the time travel caused the accident or was a consequence of the accident itself.
I am very interested in how you explain her getting her tattoos and having them fully heal in a few days time? When i last discussed that was the main "proof" that something was up; mostly to do the fact that everyone agrees this game is too well written for a redesign to happen after a character "goes missing" for no reason. fwiw i am the the camp of tats= time travel :HideThePain:

I believe it is more or less 100% an accident because darci sends him the call/texts that cause the time travel? I dont recall 100% but im 99% sure darci was involved, and her being involved the entire time (with time travel) would be such an enormous rug pull that im sure a huge portion of people would sour on her (like people soured on skylar immediately following the update)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am very interested in how you explain her getting her tattoos and having them fully heal in a few days time? When i last discussed that was the main "proof" that something was up; mostly to do the fact that everyone agrees this game is too well written for a redesign to happen after a character "goes missing" for no reason. fwiw i am the the camp of tats= time travel :HideThePain:

I believe it is more or less 100% an accident because darci sends him the call/texts that cause the time travel? I dont recall 100% but im 99% sure darci was involved, and her being involved the entire time (with time travel) would be such an enormous rug pull that im sure a huge portion of people would sour on her (like people soured on skylar immediately following the update)
Oh, not discounting she time travelled....there's just no evidence...anywhere...at all...(tatoos are not evidence) that she went forward...in time...or that it's even possible. Yet...at least.

As for Darci...I'm in a very, very, very small minority in that I cannot stand her character at all...so...matters not to me in that regard.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Oh, not discounting she time travelled....there's just no evidence...anywhere...at all...(tatoos are not evidence) that she went forward...in time...or that it's even possible. Yet...at least.

As for Darci...I'm in a very, very, very small minority in that I cannot stand her character at all...so...matters not to me in that regard.
Valid for not caring about darci (but u crazy) but can you offer how you personally think the tattoos got there in two days all while "being in a cabin hidden in the woods"? Not attacking you just interested in another perspective that imo would create a potential weak point in the games writing

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

i'm with ya there while I do think she did time travel cause of the tattoo's that's only because it's the only thing that makes sense in my head for the time being. But yeah not really good enough evidence to say she did and wasn't a cause and effect of us time traveling.

100% on Darci tho while I dont dislike her character when she isn't trying to do lewd scenes with the MC. I do dislike how forced her lewds and character feels during the lewd scenes. However I still do them because content but yeah I say im mixed on her character she is on the lower end of the LI list for me in this game for sure.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
i'm with ya there while I do think she did time travel cause of the tattoo's that's only because it's the only thing that makes sense in my head for the time being. But yeah not really good enough evidence to say she did and wasn't a cause and effect of us time traveling.
i dont think it was a case of us doing something in the past because iirc MC verbally points out the tattoos and skylar makes a comment about them which she would not need to do if she had them "the whole time"

if something we did in the past made her get them she would instead say "what do you mean ive had these for x years/months?"

Edit: if skylar does comment on them she could just be purposefully misleading MC (which would require her knowing about the mechanics of time travel better than the MC)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Valid for not caring about darci (but u crazy) but can you offer how you personally think the tattoos got there in two days all while "being in a cabin hidden in the woods"? Not attacking you just interested in another perspective that imo would create a potential weak point in the games writing
Honestly, I have no reasonable answer so stuck really. There could be a number of plausible reasons but nothing I'd state as a good or even logical assumption. I have no ideas as of yet. Again, definitely not discounting the time travel, I think looking at everything, that is a reasonable and logical explanation for her disappearance at this point (given everything else that has happened)...I'm just not hooked at all on the travelling into the future as there is literally zero evidence of it...or that it's possible (so far that we know from the facts presented within the story). Back in time...20 years...perfectly feasible as we have already been shown with ourselves.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Honestly, I have no reasonable answer so stuck really. There could be a number of plausible reasons but nothing I'd state as a good or even logical assumption. I have no ideas as of yet. Again, definitely not discounting the time travel, I think looking at everything, that is a reasonable and logical explanation for her disappearance at this point (given everything else that has happened)...I'm just not hooked at all on the travelling into the future as there is literally zero evidence of it...or that it's possible (so far that we know from the facts presented within the story). Back in time...20 years...perfectly feasible as we have already been shown with ourselves.
I was hoping I didnt come off as confrontational because there are for sure other possibilities, I dont even really think her "going missing" for a day or two needs to be explained. She is a "rebellious" (as long as her mommy doesnt tell her what to do :HideThePain:) teenage girl it wouldn't surprise me if she did just go to the next town over or visited a friend that lives "off the grid" (fits her punkish skating aesthetic) but couple that with her getting a new design and for sure something is up.

Do you not consider the travel from 1999 -> 2019 to be forward time travel? something more like the time machine is just "returning to the point it was used"? (plus whatever time passed in 1999)

Edit: fwiw we know that going from 1999 -> does not age the people nor the things they bring with them (ie the papers were not super super yellow when we get to 2019) so something about going forward/returning is "off" even it isnt forward time travel

Reactions: Maviarab

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
A tattoo needs quite a while to heal. Skylar got three BIG tattoos which take several weeks and multiple visits to the tattoo artist. All in the span of a week she supposedly spent in a cabin deep in the woods.
That is the reason why it is doubted that the Skylar we met just went dark for a while without any conspiracy at all.

Get a girlfriend with no tattoos, convince her to get her arms and a flank tattooed and then try to touch those after a week.
You will end up with severe hearing impairment and at least hurting cheeks. If you are lucky.

If it is possible or not to go forward in time is relatively irrelevant. The main theory is that the Skylar we see hails from a future 1 or 2 years ahead, traveled BACK to the past and the "real Skylar" actually is in a cabin deep in the woods.

Similar to MC who traveled back 20 years instead.
Why are a random jerk that wasn't a sparkle in the eyes of his father at the time and a dude who was not inhabitant of the town back when time travel was discovered your examples? The principal firstly is not dead and secondly the same as the "owner" of the plant is employee of Douchebag McAsshat.

If you remember that moron you'd know that
#1 he is old
#2 he is a rich idiot
#3 his right hand man lenny (or larry? actually forgot) is running multiple chores for him i.e. he might not even be the mastermind
#4 the benefits of that are not known and neither are the reasons, it likely is some bond villain BS

Also keep in mind that according to my #3 from the original post I suspected the guy with mask is part of the bad guys. Who do you think would lead the bad guys? Why in lucifers name would he want to hinder one of his men to conduct an action he ordered him to do?

The "random kid" that "accidentally uses it" as we can deduce is not random and it is suspected that the first use was not an accident.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The "random kid" that "accidentally uses it" as we can deduce is not random and it is suspected that the first use was not an accident.
Darci is what triggered the first time travel was she not? (her text or call or whatever happens right before you get succ'd into the blue?) how does that fit into the "conspiracy" especially considering you say she also doesn't know...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Darci is what triggered the first time travel was she not? (her text or call or whatever happens right before you get succ'd into the blue?) how does that fit into the "conspiracy" especially considering you say she also doesn't know...
Sooo ...
You don't find it the least bit suspicious that she was carted off to a wealthy kids school and a year later is pretty much changed?

Or that it is possible that she unknowingly triggered something because she was told to keep calling MC by someone under a false pretense?
Meaning she triggered it but she did not KNOW she triggered it or why.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Or that it is possible that she unknowingly triggered something because she was told to keep calling MC by someone under a false pretense?
I feel like you are assuming way too much here. Who/When/How would tell darcy to spam call/text MC? It was night iirc so Darci would have likely been at her/a friends house so its not like a random person could come and convince her. Why would she listen to someone telling her to spam text/call MC? and most importantly why did we only get a couple of calls and or texts from her? We did not get a dozen we got like 2 or 3 tops.

So instead of someone telling her to spam her best friend someone would have told her to text her best friend at THIS SPECIFIC time... and also act like she is just sending him a normal text?

I get making a theory but you should also learn to see if it holds up to other peoples viewpoints here is an example:

Darci's mom is Darci because we have never seen Darci and her mom in the same room; and MC even mentions that Darci looks like her mom in 1999

Also no I dont find it strange that a girl who went to an girls school while going through puberty would come back and be sexually interested in her big dick friend who she enjoys hanging out with? Like logically while growing up she and MC could be together whenever it wasnt not until they were apart for a year + all the hormones/ girl talk at an all girls school could make her be like "wait do I like like MC?" from there everything is explained in game more or less they dont want to risk their friendship even if they are both down bad for each other lol

Edit: then combine all that with the fact that suddenly MC went from "7 minutes in heaven make out" to "having an actual INCEST HAREM" in like a year and I think Darci changed less :KEK:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was hoping I didnt come off as confrontational because there are for sure other possibilities, I dont even really think her "going missing" for a day or two needs to be explained. She is a "rebellious" (as long as her mommy doesnt tell her what to do :HideThePain:) teenage girl it wouldn't surprise me if she did just go to the next town over or visited a friend that lives "off the grid" (fits her punkish skating aesthetic) but couple that with her getting a new design and for sure something is up.

Do you not consider the travel from 1999 -> 2019 to be forward time travel? something more like the time machine is just "returning to the point it was used"? (plus whatever time passed in 1999)

Edit: fwiw we know that going from 1999 -> does not age the people nor the things they bring with them (ie the papers were not super super yellow when we get to 2019) so something about going forward/returning is "off" even it isnt forward time travel
Is all fine, I took no offence at all :)

And yes...'99 to '19 is forward...but you know what I meant...there is no evidence to suggest (anywhere...currently) that you could go to '39...was my point.

Yes you are also correct, it is shown within the story, that major events cannot be changed. It is also shown that small inconsequential events (Krystal's name depending on choice with the necklace) can be changed. So there are two minor conflicting issues with how things work presented as facts within the framework of the story. So yes, as you say, something is not quite consistent (not with the story, but the time travel as we currently understand it).

A tattoo needs quite a while to heal. Skylar got three BIG tattoos which take several weeks and multiple visits to the tattoo artist. All in the span of a week she supposedly spent in a cabin deep in the woods.
That is the reason why it is doubted that the Skylar we met just went dark for a while without any conspiracy at all.

Get a girlfriend with no tattoos, convince her to get her arms and a flank tattooed and then try to touch those after a week.
You will end up with severe hearing impairment and at least hurting cheeks. If you are lucky.

If it is possible or not to go forward in time is relatively irrelevant. The main theory is that the Skylar we see hails from a future 1 or 2 years ahead, traveled BACK to the past and the "real Skylar" actually is in a cabin deep in the woods.

Similar to MC who traveled back 20 years instead.
Please don't talk me like I'm an idiot and you're some authority. I have a multitude of tattoos myself and know exactly how long they take to heal (given individual and temperate conditions). I'm not some clueless 14 year old. Also, she got 2 full sleeves...not 3 large tattoos.

Again...there is no evidence...you can travel to the future. Did you even actually read what I wrote? Sure, it's a fun theory but my very fist comment was I don't understand the obession around said theory, because nothing, anywhere within the story...suggests it's possible or has even been done.

And once again, for the blind among us...I have no explanation myself where/how the tattoos came to be...and I am not discounting she went back in time either.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Darci's mom is Darci because we have never seen Darci and her mom in the same room; and MC even mentions that Darci looks like her mom in 1999
You attempt at throwing in a theory example is not funny, only laughable.
Also no I dont find it strange that a girl who went to an girls school while going through puberty would come back and be sexually interested in her big dick friend who she enjoys hanging out with? Like logically while growing up she and MC could be together whenever it wasnt not until they were apart for a year + all the hormones/ girl talk at an all girls school could make her be like "wait do I like like MC?" from there everything is explained in game more or less they dont want to risk their friendship even if they are both down bad for each other lol

Edit: then combine all that with the fact that suddenly MC went from "7 minutes in heaven make out" to "having an actual harem" in like a year and I think Darci changed less :KEK:
Darci is said to have been mischievous and borderline violent in the past.
The MC multiple times exclaimed that he was surprised Darci went only verbal and the Darci he knew would not be able to hold herself from punching shelbys face until a bloody stump is left.

As far as we know Darcis school schedule in that elite girls school did not include therapy or brainwashing.

THAT was meant by "changed".

Please don't talk me like I'm an idiot and you're some authority. I have a multitude of tattoos myself and know exactly how long they take to heal (given individual and temperate conditions). I'm not some clueless 14 year old. Also, she got 2 full sleeves...not 3 large tattoos.

Again...there is no evidence...you can travel to the future. Did you even actually read what I wrote? Sure, it's a fun theory but my very fist comment was I don't understand the obession around said theory, because nothing, anywhere within the story...suggests it's possible or has even been done.

And once again, for the blind among us...I have no explanation myself where/how the tattoos came to be...and I am not discounting she went back in time either.
A slight math question for you.

What is 2 + 1 ?

She has two full sleeves and one tattoo on her flank.

The MC may or may not be able to travel to the future.
But he is able to travel to the past.
So that a Skylar who comes from the future traveled to her past is not out of the question at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
And yes...'99 to '19 is forward...but you know what I meant...there is no evidence to suggest (anywhere...currently) that you could go to '39...was my point.
Should it matter to the time machine? Forward travel should be forward travel I would think? The only thing (right now) that would make sense is that for some reason 2019 is the hard limit (of "forward"), but like you say we are 1000% missing pieces that will change the entire equation.

a fun thought experiment though: if the time machine can only go forward as far as you sent it back what if someone from 2019 went back to 1999 then waited manually until 2019 to "go back" 20 years in the future? Would they end up in OG 2019 (20 years dont pass for them) would they deage and lose all the "time" they got from waiting until 2019(2)? Would they just go to 2039? Obviously pointless in relation to the game but still fun to think about :unsure:

Darci is said to have been mischievous and borderline violent in the past.
The MC multiple times exclaimed that he was surprised Darci went only verbal and the Darci he knew would not be able to hold herself from punching shelbys face until a bloody stump is left.

As far as we know Darcis school schedule in that elite girls school did not include therapy or brainwashing.

THAT was meant by "changed".
So someone who is going through puberty changed to be less outwardly destructive when they moved to a new environment, with all new people..... Its a good thing life events and age dont cause people to grow and change.... much more likely that the school she went to....uhhh.... what exactly do you think happened? like paint the missing year for us because I think we are all confused about it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So someone who is going through puberty changed to be less outwardly destructive when they moved to a new environment, with all new people..... Its a good thing life events and age dont cause people to grow and change.... much more likely that the school she went to....uhhh.... what exactly do you think happened? like paint the missing year for us because I think we are all confused about it
You can paint the missing year yourself.
Just keep a few things in mind:
#1 Her puberty likely is a while over as she is 18 and her body has not changed much from what MC said. She still has next to no tits.
#2 She was "bad enough" to be sent away as a punishment.
#3 She was not in contact with her friends or her family - the latter she has not even seen in that year.
#4 The wish for violence is still there, she still enjoys violent games and martial arts training.
#5 Changes in a person take time and the change from "violent" to "Ghandi" is kind of extreme.

All in all that change is suspicious at least.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes