Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm still a bit confused on the name change thing cause it seemed like it was them playing a prank and they weren't at the same time.
If you don't return the necklace...then Krystal's name changes (or is it the other way around...). When you meet her and Darci in school...Darci then make note of you calling her the wrong name and IIRC (been a while without checking) she then makes a joke about it outside the house later.

I think...lol..been a while since last played that section.

Yeah we are all aware that it happened but none of us are "100" which part stuck or was fake I think i recall the name she is called in game switching around (like adding a ? iirc)

i view it as having not worked because at the start of the game she has (X) name and now she has (x) name which is the same? Unless she had the changed name until MC went to the past for the 2nd time and then it went back?

I feel like the first time I played through it (update 4 was most recent) that i didnt even 100% understand what had happened :KEK:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I think Dev. put the name change in to show you can change the past. Just my opinion.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think Dev. put the name change in to show you can change the past. Just my opinion.
we all agree that her name changing would show that you can change stuff but we cant 100% recall the exact order of events and what their ramification were

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Before mc goes back to the past her name is Crystal. When mc goes to the past if you give the necklace to her mom then nothing changes. If mc gives necklace to rightful owner then a name change. Not to hard to figure out.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Before mc goes back to the past her name is Crystal. When mc goes to the past if you give the necklace to her mom then nothing changes. If mc gives necklace to rightful owner then a name change. Not to hard to figure out.
it also is not "to" hard to figure out that you did not need to add that last part. Not everyone replays a game every update so some of us might not have replayed that scene for up to or over a year, combine that with the fact that we might play other games (some) more recently, and even you should be able to figure out why it isnt "to" hard to figure out why we forgot.

Thank you for verifying that info but dont try "to" hard to help me in particular at all in the future

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You do know not everyone replays the game every update and might just play the new content. With playing other games it's easy to forget a small detail no reason to be rude about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Just let you know I have play the part twice. I didn't me to offend anyone I'm having a bad day. I just remembered it because that is what set the mc to knowing he can change the past.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
it also is not "to" hard to figure out that you did not need to add that last part. Not everyone replays a game every update so some of us might not have replayed that scene for up to or over a year, combine that with the fact that we might play other games (some) more recently, and even you should be able to figure out why it isnt "to" hard to figure out why we forgot.

Thank you for verifying that info but dont try "to" hard to help me in particular at all in the future
Also, it's Krystal, not "Crystal", and the name change is only temporary. Been over a year since I did that part of the run, but they were calling her by her middle name to prank MC (if you gave the crystal to Scarlet), but, after that one scene, the next day at school, her name goes back to "Krystal".

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The MC tried twice to convince Jenny to not work at the power plant which apparently she had no desire to do in the first place.
That it did not work and she still died working in that power plant is the reason why "the future can't be changed in big ways!" is floating around as a theory. That and many players believed the explanation of the masked guy, who if my theories are correct is part of the bad guys.

What people forget is how much time is left between the MC convincing Jenny and Jenny actually starting to work there. There could have been a number of events or persons trying to convince her to do start working there.
Last but not least how strange MC behaved, including burying a safe in the woods and going to the power plant he told her not to go under any circumstances.
Since Jenny was inquisitive, adventurous and headstrong she likely started to work there to figure out where the love of her life vanished to.
The MC is about to go to the past the third time meaning he will try a third time to convince Jenny not to do something she had no plans of doing in the first place.
Stubborn people have the tendency to do the opposite of what they were asked to do and judging from Tiffanies stories Jenny was. Meaning MC has the possibility he started what he was trying to prevent, but it ultimately had nothing to do with time travel.

Ultimately meaning the theory the masked man explained to MC in the cave may not be true at all and he "just" failed to convince Jenny.
That is why I am of the thought that MC is the father of at least some of the girls.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Ffs man. Darci is not the only one with small breasts in the world :KEK:
No she is not.

Thing is she is the only known character in this game with small tits and that is why he had that theory.
To be fair Darci likely is, but her small tits are a clue at max and not hard evidence.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No she is not.

Thing is she is the only known character in this game with small tits and that is why he had that theory.
To be fair Darci likely is, but her small tits are a clue at max and not hard evidence.
I also think it's her, but mentioning her breasts as proof caught me off guard :KEK:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And I'll just toss the theory into the room that the Shit Ninja (Shinja?) is MC's missing cousin. Because we know absolutely nothing about her. Likewise, we know nothing about Scarlett's sister April after 1999. But aside from the fact that it's quite unlikely that she's the Shinja, I'd like to note that she's cooperating with Masked Man and she helped us save the then-unborn Jessica, so I'm at least willing to give Masked Man the benefit of a doubt and assume that he's at least a neutral party in the plot, unlike the principal and the people who want to spy on MC.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
And I'll just toss the theory into the room that the Shit Ninja (Shinja?) is MC's missing cousin. Because we know absolutely nothing about her. Likewise, we know nothing about Scarlett's sister April after 1999. But aside from the fact that it's quite unlikely that she's the Shinja, I'd like to note that she's cooperating with Masked Man and she helped us save the then-unborn Jessica, so I'm at least willing to give Masked Man the benefit of a doubt and assume that he's at least a neutral party in the plot, unlike the principal and the people who want to spy on MC.
The game has quite a few instances where adding two and two equals five.
Because there is often a crucial part missing/not told yet.

For instance you are saying the masked man is kind of neutral if not even helping the MC because he told him he would be able to save someone close to him.
But keep in mind he only told that to MC after he refused to go back.

He after the fact explained that big events can't be altered anyways so the sister MC saved wasn't in any danger to begin with according to that theory the masked man gave.

Unless it is some time paradoxon shit where MC has to be sent back to save his sister so that he could have a sister. Or even be born himself, as Jerk McJerkface was about to hit his Mom and that besides possibly ending the life of the baby would also be likely to start a depression in Tiffany.

I previously stated that maybe Luna broke off contact and ordered Skylar to do the same because "Donnie" was caught cheating.
It is possible that such a woman he caught cheating with is ousted from her family and that is the reason why April is not mentioned in 2019 anywhere.
Even a sort of witness protection BS wouldn't be totally out of the question.

Getting even more ... weird it could even be possible that April was a spy sent back to 1999 from 2040 or something and is actually the daughter of Alyssa and not Scarlets sister and that is why Alyssa did not remember having an aunt ...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Getting even more ... weird it could even be possible that April was a spy sent back to 1999 from 2040 or something and is actually the daughter of Alyssa and not Scarlets sister and that is why Alyssa did not remember having an aunt ...
Gonna say it again...you do like coming up with absolute crap that has zero basis in anything we know...and has absolutely zero evidence for existing (except inside your own head) don't you?

I prefer to base theories solely on what is presented to us as facts within the framework of the story. An example of such being...Riley is still lying to us, witholding obviously important information from us and wanting us to do stuff with no explanation...despite not a few hours earlier, begging us to trust her...now, you can creat a multitude of theories as to why...based off those facts.

People coming back in time from 2040? Skylar going 20 years into the future? Again...that's just complete made up bollox based upon no evidence whatsoever. It's all fun I agree, but getting fucking old when you're so insistent on crap that might be happening..with no evidence to support such a theory or even suggest it could happen (at this point in the story).

• Angry
Reactions: Brannon

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Gonna say it again...you do like coming up with absolute crap that has zero basis in anything we know...and has absolutely zero evidence for existing (except inside your own head) don't you?

I prefer to base theories solely on what is presented to us as facts within the framework of the story. An example of such being...Riley is still lying to us, witholding obviously important information from us and wanting us to do stuff with no explanation...despite not a few hours earlier, begging us to trust her...now, you can creat a multitude of theories as to why...based off those facts.

People coming back in time from 2040? Skylar going 20 years into the future? Again...that's just complete made up bollox based upon no evidence whatsoever. It's all fun I agree, but getting fucking old when you're so insistent on crap that might be happening..with no evidence to support such a theory or even suggest it could happen (at this point in the story).
I said "it could even be possible" and NOT "it definitely is because I said so!" like you just assumed.
Selective hearing I heard from, but you are suffering from selective reading as well.

Where did you even come up with the "Skylar going 20 years into the future" one?
Not only selective but imaginative on top.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I just reached whether to trust Riley or not. Seeing what happens after trusting her is this just the scene with her? Is there a way to avoid this?

What the walkthrough says, that not trusting her then will lead to be not on her path. Before I continue, I want to know if this is really just the thing with Riley. Its just Femdom? Is there a way for a romance path? That scene made me back off to ask.
up

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I just reached whether to trust Riley or not. Seeing what happens after trusting her is this just the scene with her? Is there a way to avoid this?

What the walkthrough says, that not trusting her then will lead to be not on her path. Before I continue, I want to know if this is really just the thing with Riley. Its just Femdom? Is there a way for a romance path? That scene made me back off to ask.
It’s minimal femdom followed by not so minimal maledom. One of the most hilarious scenes I’ve seen, if you can stomach not being in control temporarily.

You can avoid it by not being on her path. It’s pretty clear Riley is somewhat disturbed and into rough stuff - no need to expect a lovey-dovey romance path.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It’s minimal femdom followed by not so minimal maledom. One of the most hilarious scenes I’ve seen, if you can stomach not being in control temporarily.

You can avoid it by not being on her path. It’s pretty clear Riley is somewhat disturbed and into rough stuff - no need to expect a lovey-dovey romance path.
I see, then that's a no. Unless dev changes stuff for the later version.

Thanks.

Reactions: nyex117

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

Yes and No.

The way I see it Riley "is the way she is" because she more or less was alone and defended against her bullies in an ... extreme but effective way. Basically she bullied the bully.
She never had a "normal" sexual relationship before, therefore if the MC is "handling her right" she might get "normal" sex down the line.

That she is fully "healed" in future updates is not very likely, but possible.

Reactions: TheDick69+
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes