Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Yes and No.

The way I see it Riley "is the way she is" because she more or less was alone and defended against her bullies in an ... extreme but effective way. Basically she bullied the bully.
She never had a "normal" sexual relationship before, therefore if the MC is "handling her right" she might get "normal" sex down the line.

That she is fully "healed" in future updates is not very likely, but possible.
I wouldn’t presume she needs or wants to get “healed”. Not every LI needs to be for everyone. There isn’t anything wrong with people who enjoy dominance play.

I haven’t played in a while, nor with the wt mod, but was there a choice to trust her (and remain on her path) but decline the kinky sex? I don’t recall.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I wouldn’t presume she needs or wants to get “healed”. Not every LI needs to be for everyone. There isn’t anything wrong with people who enjoy dominance play.

I haven’t played in a while, nor with the wt mod, but was there a choice to trust her (and remain on her path) but decline the kinky sex? I don’t recall.
Fully agree here.
That is why "healed" was in quotation marks.

And yes you can trust Riley to stay on her path and not fuck her as those are two separate questions.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Fully agree here.
That is why "healed" was in quotation marks.

And yes you can trust Riley to stay on her path and not fuck her as those are two separate questions.
Just wanted to make sure that those quotation marks meant what they seemed to mean :D.

DraxisSilencer1000 see the above. You can remain on her path and decline and keep hoping for a wholesome Riley down the line. No signs of that yet.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A really good game, even better than all the theories that are floating around in the comments. :ROFLMAO: Still, they are fun to read. I do believe the masked man is the MC and also that the MC is the father of Skylar. That's the reason why Skylar's mother tells Skylar to avoid him. I also have some thoughts about where Skylar went, but these I'll keep to myself. So far! ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

jackonbr

Apr 19, 2021
Please, anyone have new epi 6 full save game? i cant see secrets (the secrets dont appears in scenes) and i cant see two of epi 6 animations

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Dev Update #50

Hello Everyone!

I hope that everyone enjoyed Episode 6. I really love some of the scenes in the update. It's my favorite update so far. I had a lot of fun creating it, and I tried not to hold myself back to rush it and stayed true to my vision. The Riley scene... Haha! I've never made any scene like that, and it was a blast. And Skylar's scene... Wow! A magical night under the moonlight. Feels nice man. I know some people don't like Riley, and some don't like Skylar or Jessica, but just give me time, and hopefully, your favorite character will fully be fleshed out scenes.

Meanwhile, I've been really busy the last month. For people that are not aware, I moved to a new house. I've been planning this move for half a year, and I still wasn't fully prepared. It was a lot of work. Yes, I did hire movers, but I still had to go through all my stuff, clean, organize, and pack everything into boxes. And do the opposite when I got to the new house. I still haven't gotten every box unpacked. I ordered new furniture and needed appliances ahead of time and tried to plan everything out, but a couple of items arrived late. Like my new desk and chair for my office/computer room. I ordered those a while back, and they recently just arrived, so I couldn't set up my office until they arrived. I also ordered a new PC case, more case fans, and more hard drives. I needed to upgrade my PC. It was running hot, and I needed more space for internal storage. I did that a few days ago, so now my office is finally ready, and I can get back to working on the new update. There are still a few parts I'm waiting for, but I can use the PC as it is now.

About the next update and progress. Well, as you read, I haven't made much progress because of all the life events that have been happening with moving and everything else going on. But that doesn't mean I haven't done anything. I set up an old PC in the living, downloaded Ripples game files off my cloud drive, and did some work on the script and dialogue for episode 7. So, I do have a big head start in that regard. I also have been making a list of all the typos in episode 6 and correcting them. So, thank you to everyone who contributed to finding them. So yeah, I have not made much progress in the last month, but I needed this little break to move and take a little break from Ripples. But now I am ready to get back to work and create the new update!

I did miss last month's custom monthly renders, so I'll work on those first. I'll also get some holiday renders out soon. So look out for those in the next couple of days. I also want to say thanks and welcome to all the new subscribers. And thanks to all the OG subscribers for keeping this project going. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support. I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Jestur

Comweasel

Feb 28, 2021
I have a question here does the mod stop the hidden renders from showing up in chapter 6. First play through I picked Skyler and didn't see any just assumed it was on the other path, so did a second play through and picking Jessica this time and notice I didn't see any of them in chapter 6. I do have everything from all the earlier chapters. So is it the mod or did I do something wrong, or is my game messed up. thanks

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
This is not a harem game AFAIK, picking certain LIs seems to prevent you from advancing other LIs. Then again, that may change over time and this game gets updated so slow I guess we won't know for another 10-20 years anyways.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes