4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have really enjoyed this one and am sad to see it end. Happy to hear there is a chapter 2. thanks for the share and thanks for finishing and not letting it die in the middle like so many others do
or "endless reboots" that never finish and ruin the continuity or the game as a whole, which is another problem with a lot of Devs.

N2 rocks! :love: :ROFLMAO:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
In event gallery, top right slot on page 2 is locked, what did I miss?
Hey Deejeey my apologies... Apparently you did miss something. It's the sex scene with Trixy from week 2. No idea how you did that.

Anyway, I also needed to add the last sex scene (from the last update) in the gallery. I'll be building version 1.4 tonight and getting that uploaded. I'll also provide my 'persistent' file which will unlock all of the gallery for those who need it (so you don't have to go back and play through it again).

For those interested, I'm going to create a patch that will update your 1.3 version to 1.4. This mainly only fixes the gallery (adds a third page with the last sex scene). I'll post again later once that is completed. ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Hey everyone,
This update simply adds the final sex scene (from version 1.3) to the gallery. There is no other new content than that outside of a few minor edits to some script.

Below are the full download links (for anyone who didn't download version 1.3). I did not create a compressed android version this time (sorry). If enough ask me for that, I'll provide it later. Just working in a time crunch here between this and full-time job and wanted to get this out.

Attached: (note: YOU MUST HAVE VERSION 1.3 TO USE THIS.) I've created an update patch that will update your Serenity-1.3-pc version to 1.4. Extract the files into your Serenity 1.3 folder, overwriting existing files. The second attachment is my 'persistent' file. Extract this to your 'game/save' folder to unlock all of the gallery.

Download Links (MEGA):
(2.6gb)
(2.6gb)

Android APKs (MEGA):
(2.7gb)
(Fair warning, this will probably not work on older devices)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Serenity [v1.4 Fix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.70 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 996 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Congrats on finishing this first chapter of Serenity! Great job! Look forward to chapter 2 and here's hoping for more success!

Reactions: N2TheFire

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So excited for chapter 2 and all the potential that this game has in general. Hope the next chapter will be available on android as this one was (since android is my only option at the moment). Can't wait to see what happens next and meet whatever new faces are coming.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
So excited for chapter 2 and all the potential that this game has in general. Hope the next chapter will be available on android as this one was (since android is my only option at the moment). Can't wait to see what happens next and meet whatever new faces are coming.
All Serenity releases will have an android apk for you guys. No worries ;)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have really enjoyed this one and am sad to see it end. Happy to hear there is a chapter 2. thanks for the share and thanks for finishing and not letting it die in the middle like so many others do
It eludes me why people come out with stuff like this...the end of serenity. It is not the end of serenity at all, its just the end of chapter 1. There will be a chapter 2, the dev has already said this a number of times. so no it is not the end at all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Hey Deejeey my apologies... Apparently you did miss something. It's the sex scene with Trixy from week 2. No idea how you did that.
no worries, it looks like i didnt miss anything because ctrl was skipping through it and it did unlock in gallery now too.
thanks for the heads up and for the heartwarming game!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
It eludes me why people come out with stuff like this...the end of serenity. It is not the end of serenity at all, its just the end of chapter 1. There will be a chapter 2, the dev has already said this a number of times. so no it is not the end at all!
So apparently the second part of their comme t eluded you as well...were they said they are happy to hear there would be a chapter 2? I was sad after playing every update in chapter 1 because it meant the "end" at each time. I knew it wasn't the end of the project, but was still sad that it would be a while before I could see more of the story...as I am now waiting for chapter 2, and I am certain I'm not alone in this sentiment.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, I'm so sorry guys. It seems this 1.4 update I put together was missing about 8 images. I have no idea how that happened but I have fixed it and now in the process of re-uploading the full builds. The smaller update package is not affected, so if you downloaded that, don't worry about this at all.
I'll post new links in here once the uploads finish. I also have the compressed apk built. I noticed the missing images when I decided to run lint on the live script that I had just compressed to make sure everything was good. I really need to get in the habit of doing that before all builds. Oh well, live and learn. Anyway, probably be about an hour from now and I'll have some new mega links ready. Sorry about that :(

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

EDIT: Big apologies guys... When I made the compressed android version, I decided to run a quick test and found that the build was missing about 8 images. So, I had to rebuild it tonight. I have edited the mega links below with the fixed version. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have Serenity version 1.3 already, you can just download the " " (the missing images aren't an issue with the patch, so if you downloaded it already, you don't need to do anything).
-----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,
This update simply adds the final sex scene (from version 1.3) to the gallery. There is no other new content than that outside of a few minor edits to some script.
Below are the full download links (for anyone who didn't download version 1.3). I did not create a compressed android version this time (sorry). If enough ask me for that, I'll provide it later. Just working in a time crunch here between this and full-time job and wanted to get this out.
Attached: (note: YOU MUST HAVE VERSION 1.3 TO USE THIS.) I've created an update patch that will update your Serenity-1.3-pc version to 1.4. Extract the files into your Serenity 1.3 folder, overwriting existing files. The second attachment is my 'persistent' file. Extract this to your 'game/save' folder to unlock all of the gallery.

Download Links (MEGA):
(2.6gb)
(2.6gb)

Android APKs (MEGA):
(2.7gb)
(Fair warning, this will probably not work on older devices)

(1.3gb)
(Compressed version for those with older devices, or have trouble with the normal apk above)

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes