Oct 31, 2019
hmm.. So I should keep a couple earlier versions, 1.3 and 1.4, just in case to save a few scenes, pulling them out later maybe. OK. good to know.

Look forward to Sam and Emily being dates to each other to prom in one reality yet. Some Lesbian points for Sam in general.

Even with ... complex changes still great. (y)

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Yup, now i need to find an older version of this game because this update sucked.

EDIT: Thankfully i found a 1.3v on the web that restored all the NTR goodness.
wait so an older version has more NTR content? WTF man, i played a shit tonne of the game and was wondering where the NTR was!! goddamit....

Reactions: citrone

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
if someone could be so kind, could i get a list o fall the content that was removed? because i remember playing 1.3 and earlier and i don't remember extra scenes

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
havent played this game for around 18 months or so because it never really progressed with banging the mom, are there decent sex scenes with the mom yet?

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
My wife just saw me with my dick out while playing this game. she saw the Steve character and said "thats an guy ass character" im like "i wasn't jerking it to them!"

edit: i told her about this comment and the likes and she was crying laughing lol

Last edited:

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I've got an idea for a spinoff,
Name: Multiversal Issues,
Story: you play as (insert name) who is about to head to college to study quantum physics, but before the school year starts, he spends most of his days puttering around his ancestral home with his Grandmother, Aunt, Mother, Cousin, Big Sister and Twin Sister who are all unsurprisingly beautiful which causes him nothing but... difficulties, so he mostly sticks to tinkering in the basement on his gadgets, but then one night he awakes to find a masked woman standing over him with a dagger and tries to kill him, but at the last second another masked woman saves him, the woman that saved him calls herself Alveta and she comes from an alternate universe and is tasked with protecting him at all costs, for reasons even she doesn't know, but with her help he finally cracks Multiversal Travel, he now travels the Multiverse encountering alternate versions of his family, where he becomes intimate with, which seems effect his Prime Family as they become more intimate the more he travels the Multiverse.

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes