Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can any1 with full unlocked gallery send me file "gallery_data.dat" from
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Shale_Hill_Secrets_inc\default\data
Please
Just use the cheat codes...

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

kolya1197

Oct 19, 2019
Just use the cheat codes...

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",
I just can`t find where I can use cheat codes lol

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It was bad enough that they did it to Maggie, but now they've made Leah a buttslut, too? Can't we have anything pure?!?!:LOL:

Genevieve was a nice little treat, though - real fidget spinner.

And, now, amongst the things I find even more annoying about this non-standard engine is the insistence to do their own thing with the cursor - their commands come in and try to counter the OS and it makes things jumpy when you break out of the VN for a few minutes or when you do a screen shot and save and have to click back into the game. Then there's the cute little thing it does with the "skip" function, skipping to the next line beyond where you did your last save unless you save at a decision point - that element caused me grief, making it appear that the function was set to skip unseen text, rather than just being part of the way someone decided to set things up. But I guess they have to be "unique"....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1711984898369.png ..........Do any of these little girls look like their mother.... "MILF" - "INCEST" ??? :confused:....Do you have a concept of "woman"???..your characters are all the same age and no more than 18 years old..It's just criticism. NO MORE. :unsure: :confused:;)"CRITICISM" (y) :) ;)

Last edited:

remillon

May 16, 2020
I get it, but it still doesn't seem to fit. Maybe there are details in the story yet to be revealed that would make that relationship make sense, maybe there are things that I've missed.
I agree. The plot doesn't really favor incest, it feels more like a childhood friend than anything. The implications that she's MC's sister is almost non-existent. I wish it had a separate patch or smthing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 3499422 ..........Do any of these little girls look like their mother.... "MILF" - "INCEST" ??? :confused:....Do you have a concept of "woman"???..your characters are all the same age and no more than 18 years old..It's just criticism. NO MORE. :unsure: :confused:;)"CRITICISM" (y) :) ;)
well there is 1 milf whom mc fucks at least once (and her daughter too) but neither ain't on that banner, girl on right side of blue haired girl mother we see (no bang), others no and not even mc's mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
well there is 1 milf whom mc fucks at least once (and her daughter too) but neither ain't on that banner, girl on right side of blue haired girl mother we see (no bang), others no and not even mc's mother.
Thanks for the answer. :) (y)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes