4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

staradder

Apr 27, 2018
Please someone send full save file thanks
As someone whom often searches for full saves myself ( thou silently) and also have played this game; I will tell you that it is not the type of game where having a save will be helpful. The core idea of the game is basically make the game make characters that appeal to you personal tastes (and possibly, defiantly do naughty things to). Getting a save will give you someone else's perfereds instead. I will say the Monkey mod can be your best option for getting what you want, however.

koagz

Dec 5, 2018
Monkey and SMA 10.1a so far has had no issues, so no patches are required at this time.

For those wanting more control over fluids, extract the attached archive JSON and drop it into the BepInEx/Config/Monkey/MODS folder.

A new custom menu will allow you to play with several parameters of the system.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Maxing particles WILL KILL your fps and may hard crash the game. I suggest setting duration to low so particle reclaim faster.

Only parts of the fluid system controls were exposed. For the 'fluid enthusiasts', you can look at the game objects pointed in path using an editor. Anything there can easily be added and controlled in Monkey via Custom JSON.

Enjoy!
-T-

P.s. Let the 'cum'petition begin... :)
Am I the only one getting virus detected?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hey can anyone show me how to install the Monkey mod ?
Extract the monkey mod files to the folder you created before extracting the game

Your game folder should look like this :

Sans titre SMA.png

It would be nice to add a function, how to touch or poke softy or hard because the control does not work
Hold left shift to be rough, or alt to be soft. It works

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
Extract the monkey mod files to the folder you created before extracting the game.
Did exactly that with the latest version and everything the Monkey Menu still doesn't show up when press "M" The pose work just fine but without the Monkey mod I can't load the cosmetic mod asset.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Did exactly that with the latest version and everything the Monkey Menu still doesn't show up when press "M" The pose work just fine but without the Monkey mod I can't load the cosmetic mod asset.
Dude, it works fine. Did you follow the 'Read Me' in the Monkey mod folder?

I'm on my laptop now, so I don't have the game/monkey here, but from memory and what works, it goes something like this:

1. Make sure SMA works! When you did that, quit the game and follow point 2.
2. Take all the files from Monkey Mod and drop them in the same folder where the 'some-modeling-agency' exe is.. (the one you click to start the game).
4. If it still don't work, go back to point 1.
3. Enjoy.

Edit to add, use 7zip, and extract everything to it's own folder, then drag&drop monkey to the SMA folder.

Last edited:

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
Dude, it works fine. Did you follow the 'Read Me' in the Monkey mod folder?

I'm on my laptop now, so I don't have the game/monkey here, but from memory and what works, it goes something like this:

1. Make sure SMA works! When you did that, quit the game and follow point 2.
2. Take all the files from Monkey Mod and drop them in the same folder where the 'some-modeling-agency' exe is.. (the one you click to start the game).
4. If it still don't work, go back to point 1.
3. Enjoy.

Edit to add, use 7zip, and extract everything to it's own folder, then drag&drop monkey to the SMA folder.
I followed step 1 correctly if Make sure SMA work meaning I have to extract SMA first As for the Monkey mod I extracted it in a separate folder then I pasted everything into the C:/SMA. Rerun the game but still nothing show up. Tried it a second time but now I even delete the File in document and my save and start a new still nothing show up. No menu and pressing M does nothing. I saw some post said I need to download the Monkey 1.0.0.0 and the Monkey 1.0.0.0 source into the game root directory but when I tried to download the Monkey 1.0.0.0 it flag as a Virus.

- To sum it up: I downloaded the and downloaded the Monkey_1_8_9.7z. Did step 1 and step 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pchit and grisatre

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one getting virus detected?
Sigh. It's unlikely to be a virus, but I recommend to never use anything that triggers.

This issue is increasing in frequency'. This is a lucrative business as the only way I know to let the bits through unharmed is to pay for a signing certificate.

Edit: I'm updating the post where this mod was release so all versions are together.

-T-

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I followed step 1 correctly if Make sure SMA work meaning I have to extract SMA first As for the Monkey mod I extracted it in a separate folder then I pasted everything into the C:/SMA. Rerun the game but still nothing show up. Tried it a second time but now I even delete the File in document and my save and start a new still nothing show up. No menu and pressing M does nothing. I saw some post said I need to download the Monkey 1.0.0.0 and the Monkey 1.0.0.0 source into the game root directory but when I tried to download the Monkey 1.0.0.0 it flag as a Virus.

- To sum it up: I downloaded the and downloaded the Monkey_1_8_9.7z. Did step 1 and step 2.
Some modeling agency custom pose prototype? I do not know what that is and it is likely the problem.

While mix/matching different versions of Monkey and SMA may work, I do not test those, and will not provide backward compatibility support. When having issues, make sure you are running the latest versions available from the main page.

As of this writing Monkey 1.8.9 is working fine with SMA 10.1a.

-T-

Last edited:

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
Some modeling agency custom pose prototype? I do not know what that is and it is likely the problem.

Monkey is tested to work against the Patreon version of the game, and so far is working fine with SMA 10.1a.

-T-
I thought they were the same thing one just have a customizable pose built in it. Anyway I downloaded the other one and get it to work thanks you very much.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018

wrong version of Monkey. 1.0.0.0 worked for SMA 0.8._+ if memory serves me right.
0.9._+ uses Monkey version 1.4.1.1 and later 1.7.1
Both versions can be found in this thread, if not.. welp, I might need clearance to send a copy.
By the by, does monkey 1.7.1 work with SMA 0.10.1+?
Edit: there is Monkey 1.9.7 here now.. but it's missing some key features for me, like changing the required favourability to undress and fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimhab

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
well, the game is pretty good now, but I still want to address the rating system -
1. autorating 0 is pretty much the worst thing about it, because it auto deletes unknown traits from the genepool if the model has extremely bad temper and ran away immediately. You end up with abominations if you wont take time to rate all fives for the unexplored traits or any of them really.
2. grouping is non-intuitive. an example - on one playthrough i ended up with all models having weird green color hair because the only good looking haircuts were green, by rating weird ones (but in nice colors) low it excluded all other colors.
3. everything about personality is in one "qualified for modelling" while we have separate "servicing" and some non-critical entries

Reactions: zen4yalp

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
I don't know what " " is, you don't install poses in the game folder, they go in another folder the game creates when you run it the first time.
Don't worry about that now.

Download the game from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-1a-t-valle.84955/

I used the Mega link, it works fine.

Use 7zip to extract that file to it's own folder.

Run the game, make sure it works. Then quit the game.

Then use 7zip to extract Monkey1.8.9, to it's own folder.

Then drag&drop ALL the stuff from inside the Monkey1.8.9 folder, into the game folder.

If it still don't work after following this, then i don't know what else is up.. Maybe post your computer specs, maybe someone else will figure it out.

I hope you get it working.

Edit to add, after I read your post again, if I was you, I would run the windows defender deep scan option. Make sure you update it to current/latest first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimhab

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
well, the game is pretty good now, but I still want to address the rating system -
1. autorating 0 is pretty much the worst thing about it, because it auto deletes unknown traits from the genepool if the model has extremely bad temper and ran away immediately. You end up with abominations if you wont take time to rate all fives for the unexplored traits or any of them really.
2. grouping is non-intuitive. an example - on one playthrough i ended up with all models having weird green color hair because the only good looking haircuts were green, by rating weird ones (but in nice colors) low it excluded all other colors.
3. everything about personality is in one "qualified for modelling" while we have separate "servicing" and some non-critical entries
Issue is, we can't rate each trait individually and we have to deal with the results of some particularly shitty stats reall fast.
1. never knew rating 0 deletes the entry entirely, probably to avoid rating 0 traits you'd want later on.
2. grouping is meant to have various girls by the end of each group's selection. the more groups you master the higher your level, the more groups you get.
3. yep, some of the "QfM" traits influence 'anger management', others influence 'exibition' and a third selection of traits influences the overall chance of a girl to let you dick her. but they're clumped in one.
4. as of 0.10.1a, the game has better semen, but the MC still has no testicles ;-;

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Turn your brightness down, I'm not waiting 6 months only for it to end up being a darker menu update
The thing is, the game itself is not as bright
1687551394107.png

and ingame :
1687551414395.png
Oh wait wtf :
1687551473348.png

I think it has to do with the light settings you can tweak ingame, imma take a look

Turning on Fog with these settings fixes it
1687551661133.png

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
This game is very cool and one of the best for me. I hope it will not be abandoned and will be finalized, and I am sure that in the end the developer will have a masterpiece. I’ll also say from myself: please add tights, it will be just 10/10, and also make a more realistic texture for the penis.

Ajjdiwu

Aug 27, 2020
Extraiga los archivos de mod de mono a la carpeta que creó antes de extraer el juego

La carpeta de tu juego debería verso así:

[ADJUNTAR=completo]2717968[/ADJUNTAR]

Mantenga presionada la tecla Mayús a la izquierda para que sea rudo o Alt para que sea suave. funciona
[/CITA]
Could you pass the new version of s.m.a with the monkey mod installed please

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes