• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Who do you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I hope the dialogue makes some sense now. I tried the original game and I liked the girls. But the map and the dialogue made no sense and the game ended without understanding what went wrong.
No more map, just two paths that intersect with each other. Dialogues are completely rewritten with normal English, but some spelling errors are allowed (This is my fault, I have not checked it, I will fix it for the next update)

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
eh not sure how i should feel about that ending killing off the sister thats a no go for incest lovers so either she's coming back somehow or you just killed your own game before it even reaches chapter 2.
Why do you write like that? Use "Spoiler."

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sorrow: Rebirth [v0.99] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 201mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
eh not sure how i should feel
When someone dies I still have doubts if he/she really died,
if someone dies in purgatory, Will they be reincarnated in the same place, other worlds, heaven or hell? Maybe I didn't read something
I don't understand what it means "death" in purgatory, Sansara, Hell, Heaven, Abyss, Citadel....
Maybe the true death is the soul's death unless the writer says " nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed " haha.
I think crazy things can happen in this game with a touch of imagination

Keep in mind , long names are hard to remember especially if a character is called by different names. Adding too many characters quickly can be confusing.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
When someone dies I still have doubts if he/she really died,
if someone dies in purgatory, Will they be reincarnated in the same place, other worlds, heaven or hell? Maybe I didn't read something
I don't understand what it means "death" in purgatory, Sansara, Hell, Heaven, Abyss, Citadel....
Maybe the true death is the soul's death unless the writer says " nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed " haha.
I think crazy things can happen in this game with a touch of imagination

Keep in mind , long names are hard to remember especially if a character is called by different names. Adding too many characters quickly can be confusing.
I never mentioned what happens if a person dies, but I can say for myself that yes, he just dies and that's it, his soul disappears.
But....

Someone forgot about Planetary Key - Rebirth

• Wow
Reactions: delacroix2

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
dev: I really tried to play the game. Really. But with this horrible font, reading is no fun at all. Can you not use a standard font or at least add an option?

Reactions: NakkiMuki

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
dev: I really tried to play the game. Really. But with this horrible font, reading is no fun at all. Can you not use a standard font or at least add an option?
This font fits the style of the game, I'm not going to change it.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this game with its interesting story and sexy characters. Diana definitely is my fav. Really looking forward to know more but my only suggestion is to stick with male MC because I wish to explore more story from a single person view than half the stories of two as it'll be shorter content. Best of luck Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I really enjoyed playing this game with its interesting story and sexy characters. Diana definitely is my fav. Really looking forward to know more but my only suggestion is to stick with male MC because I wish to explore more story from a single person view than half the stories of two as it'll be shorter content. Best of luck Dev.
I won't spend much time on the female character. They will be in contact with each other so I think it's a good solution for 2 groups of players. Thanks for the kind words!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mastayuzen

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
This time I tried to make the narrative as simple as possible, I apologize that it was not enough. :cry:
It just felt like there were so many random concepts being thrown at my head and none of them would stick for me.

Too many questions and not enough reasons to care about the answers that seemingly never come.

Again, super nice renders though!

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
It just felt like there were so many random concepts being thrown at my head and none of them would stick for me.

Too many questions and not enough reasons to care about the answers that seemingly never come.

Again, super nice renders though!
May I know what the questions were?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes