Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Adde91

Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys

So, im trying to get this one thigh-job scene with Riley, which is on her sub-route. And as I understand it, one has to punish her when she's brought back from the party for that to happen. The thing is, ive tried all possible variants of the choices + plans, but all I get punishment-wise is the spanking and fingering scene. So im a bit confused as to whether ive missed smt to actually get the scene that im looking for.

I am using the in-game WT that says it should put Riley on the sub-route as well, but it doesnt show when I hover the mouse over my save to check either.

Anybody got a clue as to what im missing here?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hey guys

So, im trying to get this one thigh-job scene with Riley, which is on her sub-route. And as I understand it, one has to punish her when she's brought back from the party for that to happen. The thing is, ive tried all possible variants of the choices + plans, but all I get punishment-wise is the spanking and fingering scene. So im a bit confused as to whether ive missed smt to actually get the scene that im looking for.

I am using the in-game WT that says it should put Riley on the sub-route as well, but it doesnt show when I hover the mouse over my save to check either.

Anybody got a clue as to what im missing here?
Unless something is bugged, it happens the next morning.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So I finished the game and unlocked the pictures, there was one with riley with a tattoo "property of dc" on her butt, whats dc? and how were you supposed to get that picture?

Just curious, only played the romance routes.

Adde91

Jul 11, 2017
Okay, so I went back in today to check from the planning-stage again, and it would seem like I actually had missed one of the outcomes *insert facepalm*

Managed to finally get the scene i was looking for :D:D

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
its no ntr right? only mc can be dominant?
yeahh, sometimes other guys will try, but It'll never be possible for any of them to actually get the girls. Depending on your choices, it will be possible for girl on girl stuff like that to happen, but you can easily stop that from happening, and lesbian stuff in general.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
So I finished the game and unlocked the pictures, there was one with riley with a tattoo "property of dc" on her butt, whats dc? and how were you supposed to get that picture?

Just curious, only played the romance routes.
It is either the sub, or slave route. 90% sure it is the sub one. You tell her that insuferable dude bro is going to make a move on her, so she (iirc) sugests you take that picure to show him. It should be "Property of -MC initials-" so if yours is DC, it is probably because your MC names start with a D and C? If that is not the case, then the DC is a placeholder cause you didn't play the scene by yourself and unlocked though the options maybe.

Reactions: MangoTree

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Just finished the game and wow, there is a lot of branching. :)

I just hope that being nice to Hikari and making bet with Akemi will still give me chance to be on Hikari sub route somehow because at this point if I don't pick Akemi I'm ending up on Hiraki romance one I guess...

Reactions: Alandir

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just finished the game and wow, there is a lot of branching. :)

I just hope that being nice to Hikari and making bet with Akemi will still give me chance to be on Hikari sub route somehow because at this point if I don't pick Akemi I'm ending up on Hiraki romance one I guess...
It puts you on the romance route for Hikari if you are consistently nice to her (I.E, you don't punish her either time) But it's possible there will be a way around this in future updates.

If you want to either start, or at very least set yourself up for her sub route, you need to punish on one of the two opportunities, but not both. Depending on your other choices, this will either give you a chance to start her sub route, or it'll set things up so that you get that choice in a future update.

Akemi and Hikari's route selection process is generally a lot more complex than the other girls'.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
If you want to either start, or at very least set yourself up for her sub route, you need to punish on one of the two opportunities, but not both. Depending on your other choices, this will either give you a chance to start her sub route, or it'll set things up so that you get that choice in a future update.
Oh, yea, I actually punished her 1st time but it was below 10 so I guess it was too light.

I agree when it comes to sisters the branching seems complex :) (and you know better than anybody about this :p), but they seems to be my fav so... :) Guess I will have to find the way that work best for me.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Reactions: Raoddik

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The in game walkthrough should provide some clarity on how it works.
Don't worry, I actually got pretty much all scenarios, that's part of the fun :p, still I hope that there will be another way to make Hikari go to sub route when she totally like you but her sister is on sub route. :p

pugilist120

Sep 13, 2019
Just finished current patch and i am here to say, that it is one of the most healthy, if u got what am i saying, and at the same time filled and varied SUB/SLAVE themed games. I want to believe that the next patch will come sooner than a half of a year. Good luck in development and thank you, Atemsiel.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Finished the game yesterday and really like it. Love the SUB paths so far and it will be interesting to see, how the behavior of the MC will change with so much power.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
This has got to be the most annoying phone in all of the games ever (n)

Other than that, amazing game!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes