Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Actually respectable.
But it stops being respectable when you shun other people for thinking otherwise. Just saying.
I hope you are not accusing me of this, because to be honest it works the other way around.
I hope you don't accuse me of this, because it works more the other way.
Out, but still continue to come back and talk down about it. Makes sense. Like an ex that says 'we're done' yet still shows up at your doorstep xD

You're basically this image

View attachment 3492962
Hah, my friend, I am returning here like once every year because I am so impressed. They broke backer promises, they are STILL making a game after all this time and it keeps 40-50 % on both here and Steam, they stopped updating KS because they can't control people there so they moved to Steam discussions/discord where they banned everyone who disagreed with them, the development is so controversial this thread is basically a colosseum. Result? There are people who STILL defend FOW and shill for this game. I come back here because I am genuinely impressed, other devs should learn from them, ICSTOR has nothing on these guys. If they advertised not the game but how they will fuck the community and they will ask for more I would consider it money well spend. Ofc I will be coming back here because it's funny at this point.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
To garner feedback on the missions and such. Some missions prove too difficult and it helps to find out about it now to fine tune it for later.

This was also a strategy change, as initially they announced they'd add the devotion missions after the game had been completed. So ya'll could have easily been waiting even longer for the best part.
No, had nothing to do with the fact that you have to buy the game? Just for mssion feedback. Funny how people have been asking them to remove the dumb 3-mission fail requirement and just reduce it to 1. Shows about how much they care about feedback.

And we are waiting longer. Cause without the devotion missions the game would release sooner.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I hope you don't accuse me of this, because it works more the other way.

Hah, my friend, I am returning here like once every year because I am so impressed. They broke backer promises, they are STILL making a game after all this time and it keeps 40-50 % on both here and Steam, they stopped updating KS because they can't control people there so they moved to Steam discussions/discord where they banned everyone who disagreed with them, the development is so controversial this thread is basically a colosseum. Result? There are people who STILL defend FOW and shill for this game. I come back here because I am genuinely impressed, other devs should learn from them, ICSTOR has nothing on these guys. If they advertised not the game but how they will fuck the community and they will ask for more I would consider it money well spend. Ofc I will be coming back here because it's funny at this point.
"I'm not whipped, you're whipped" - said the one that doesn't care yet keeps returning. Your last post here was in 2022. Doesn't seem like you cared about this place the entirety of 2023. I wonder why.

Also ICSTOR hasn't finished Milfy City, despite it existing since 2018

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
"I'm not whipped, you're whipped" - said the one that doesn't care yet keeps returning. Your last post here was in 2022. Doesn't seem like you cared about this place the entirety of 2023. I wonder why.

Thank you for proving my point - two times.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
No, had nothing to do with the fact that you have to buy the game? Just for mssion feedback. Funny how people have been asking them to remove the dumb 3-mission fail requirement and just reduce it to 1. Shows about how much they care about feedback.

And we are waiting longer. Cause without the devotion missions the game would release sooner.
I mean it wasn't even there initially. That skip was added because of the feedback they got. As was the variety in space missions in the story, the directional damage in grid combat, its there. Also they do care about feedback, there's a checkmark under every piece of written feedback in discord to verify its been recorded and sent to the devs.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Dude I just wanted to see if someone has a new save
WTF is this civil war that's going on here ?!
View attachment 3493007
New saves wouldn't really do anything, since the devotions don't have the sexual content yet. All you'd be skipping is the missions, and saves will be wiped on 1.0.

So there's really no sense in asking for saves at this juncture.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Dude I just wanted to see if someone has a new save
WTF is this civil war that's going on here ?!
View attachment 3493007
That's what happens when totally not shills invade forums and certain image boards to totally not promote the game they're totally not being paid for.
By the way you can use search bar when you want to look for specific things. It allows you to ignore all the bs caused by totally not shills.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Aye, the point being, you still don't add anything to this thread, so I'm gonna repeat history, and hit that ignore button. Cheers m8
Aye, you do that, sometimes it's for the better when you can't stand the heat.
That's what happens when totally not shills invade forums and certain image boards to totally not promote the game they're totally not being paid for.
By the way you can use search bar when you want to look for specific things. It allows you to ignore all the bs caused by totally not shills.
I'm gonna admit, if not for few so obvious people here I would never think paid shills are a thing in this case.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
I mean it wasn't even there initially. That skip was added because of the feedback they got. As was the variety in space missions in the story, the directional damage in grid combat, its there. Also they do care about feedback, there's a checkmark under every piece of written feedback in discord to verify its been recorded and sent to the devs.
I really couldn't care less. Their minigames are mediocre at best and not the reason I bought the game. They want me trying them out, that's fine, we have to complete a few hundreds anyway, so no way I'd miss them. But for some reason they think I need to do that 3X more. So I'm not seeing them giving much of a shit about feedback, especially considering this was one of the most requested features.

Point is, they should just release the damned cinematics in EA and cut this crap. You brown-nosers might be able to defend them now, but unless they don't get their fill with this game and try to make another one I'm not touching in EA and I'll make sure to be vocal about why.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I really couldn't care less. Their minigames are mediocre at best and not the reason I bought the game. They want me trying them out, that's fine, we have to complete a few hundreds anyway, so no way I'd miss them. But for some reason they think I need to do that 3X more. So I'm not seeing them giving much of a shit about feedback, especially considering this was one of the most requested features.

Point is, they should just release the damned cinematics in EA and cut this crap. You brown-nosers might be able to defend them now, but unless they don't get their fill with this game and try to make another one I'm not touching in EA and I'll make sure to be vocal about why.
Aye it was requested to make combat easier in some way, but you can see why they wouldn't add that immediately to the game. If they say for instance added a god mode after Ela's, we might not get as much feedback regarding bugs that can happen after a game over screen.

Perhaps by the launch they'll include a difficulty slider like certain RPG's do, where there's a normal and story-based difficulties, where the combat is easier for the ones just wanting to experience the story.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Holy shit, there is some CRAZY level of unmedicated OCD going on in this thread.

What the hell is up with the dude replying to EVERY SINGLE POST that criticizes the game? Shill? Works on the game? Mentally unstable? All of the above?
Learn the diff between criticism and just plain hating, then get back to it (y)

As for the other post, welcome back :p

Screenshot 2024-03-30 170635.png

Last edited:

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
is there a 0.8 to 0.9 update patch? massive download
also +1 for its a good game not sure why ppl are mad

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018

You haven't countered any of his argument. Instead you are nitpicking about him posting previously in 2022. What that has to do with anything. On top of that he doesn't have to post anything. He is here like everybody else, to see how the game is doing, and you are attacking him for normally using the forum.
Bro here is a news flash. Almost any patreon dev is scammer nowadays. That's why he is mentioning Milfy City. Cause icstor started this whole god damn trend. Milfy City wasn't finished, it even developed backwards.
Don't bother reposting. You are spamming the thread. Insta ignore.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
You haven't countered any of his argument. Instead you are nitpicking about him posting previously in 2022. What that has to do with anything. On top of that he doesn't have to post anything. He is here like everybody else, to see how the game is doing, and you are attacking him for normally using the forum.
Bro here is a news flash. Almost any patreon dev is scammer nowadays. That's why he is mentioning Milfy City. Cause icstor started this whole god damn trend. Milfy City wasn't finished, it even developed backwards.
Don't bother reposting. You are spamming the thread. Insta ignore.
Too bad cuz I'm doing it anyway. He doesn't have an argument, he's just been mad over the early access decisions made in its time before the launch. He's never gonna be content, because he's already declared it an unforgiveable betrayal in his mind. So I ergo have no qualms about just denying him further conversation. But cheers m8, I'll just hit ignore on you too <3

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes