4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
Was introduced to this game after seeing the Eve/Jack cameo in CS. After several different path PTs I found it to be an engaging game. It has a captivating story, the renders look great and have noticeably improved as the game has progressed (particularly loved how well the renders of Cassie portrayed her smiley, happy persona), and interesting LIs. Some music in the game would have been nice, though I understand the dev is trying to remedy this. One word of warning…it’s quite easy to get the early bad ending if you play without a WT, and that ending is very nasty and brutal, and one not easy to unsee.

The one issue I do have with the game, however, concerns the MC. It’s been quite a while since I’ve encountered an MC in an AVN who is such a heavily flawed figure with no admirable qualities. He is portrayed as weak, pathetic, stupid and lacking self-esteem, takes criticism lying down and counters any praise he receives. In his relentless, repetitive internal monologues throughout the game he chastises himself for his stupidity, his embarrassing, shameful and moronic behavior, his overreactions to the silliest of things…etc.. It’s really overwhelming after a while. Even the LI’s get in on the act, constantly berating him and calling him a moron, idiot, dumbass, dufus, dork, imbecile etc. Yet you’re expected to believe the LIs fall in love with him for the odd act of kindness that he shows them. It’s a pity, because this takes the gloss off what is otherwise a decent game imo. Hopefully the MC will have a “partial awakening” in the coming update, because Day 6 Parts 1 & 2 were particularly bad in this regard.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
download saw review 4Star+ ok.. Game from 2019 before pandemic and is VN not yet done.. hmm gonna download now..

Add 0n: there panty SNIFF!! wow i understand 4star+ now ! haha :KEK: :coffee:

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Just realized after playing Chasing Sunsets that Eve had a French accent.
Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eve doesn't have a french accent. Stoya is simply referencing the fact that I am french.

Reactions: Nurikabe

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
6 hours ago
Dev Update #196

ezgif-1-729283e95d.jpg

There isn't much to say this week, therefore this dev update will be pretty short.

Scene 24

I'm still working on posing scene 24. I made some decent progress this week but haven't finished it yet. About 20 shots have yet to be posed. I'll probably need a couple more days to complete that task. Rendering is also progressing a bit slower than expected but it's nothing to worry about.

I'll probably work a bit this weekend. I hope to finish the posing on Monday and code the scene on Tuesday.

v0.6.4

As we're getting closer to a release for v0.6.3, I started seriously thinking about the content of v0.6.4.

I'll probably focus on correcting several problematic scenes to make sure the game will be compatible with a Steam release. That means reworking a couple of living room scenes in which the tv displays real movie shots instead of my own renders. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to proceed but I can't have that in the game if I want to avoid legal issues.

I'll then rework the very first scene of Day 2. That breakfast scene is one of the most important scenes of the game and is pitiful. It has to be remade for Jack's "change of heart" to really make sense.

There will also be some new content, but I haven't yet decided on its nature. That will depend on how much time the rework hogs. I also have some issues with the amount of content I planned. Simply put, there's too much and decisions have to be made.

Music will also definitely be a priority. Even if I have found some very decent tracks (not nearly enough, sadly, but it's a start), I'm not sure I'll add them into v0.6.3.

So... lots of work. I'd better get to it.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 2 will contain 7 scenes (Scenes 19 to 25).
  • Scenes 19 to 24 are written.
  • Scenes 19 to 23 are posed.
  • Scenes 19 to 23 are rendered.
  • Scene 19 to 23 are coded (logic ready).
  • 28 430 words so far.
  • 5523 lines of code.
  • 939 renders are planned, 915 shots are posed and 890 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing scene 24.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
6 hours ago
Dev Update #197

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Scene 24.

It's done. Posed, coded, and sent for proofreading, I still have a few shots to render but I'm waiting to have enough material for a whole night of rendering.

Scene 25.

It's written and cut, ready for posing. That scene is on the Evil Asshole path and it's a very short one. However, it took me quite a few days to write. I came up with different versions and different tones, and none were great. At the moment, the scene is about 950 words and I'm still not completely satisfied. But I'm not sure I'll ever be. The Evil Asshole path has always been the more difficult to write. It's very difficult for me to get in the head of that version of Jack, for obvious reasons I guess. It makes me kind of sick and it's really not a feeling I enjoy.

Anyway: it's written. With a bit less than a thousand words the scene should also be easy and fast to pose. I planned only 34 shots and I don't foresee any difficulties. That means I can probably finish the posing, the rendering and the coding of the scene before the end of next week and send it to my proofreaders. I'll then move to post-processing and producing a working build.

I think it's reasonable for Sailing Masters to expect a release before the end of the month.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes 19 to 25 are written.
  • Scenes 19 to 24 are posed.
  • Scenes 19 to 24 are rendered.
  • Scenes 19 to 24 are coded (logic ready).
  • 29 402 words so far.
  • 5523 lines of code.
  • 973 renders are planned, 939 shots are posed and 934 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing scene 25.

The Naughty Captain

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I thought we had passed the turmoil point in their relationship. But those last two preview images have me worried. They do not look happy.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is there really a way to achieve the weird triangle? or am i overthinking everything like Steve suggests? you can't Eve's love AND Kelly? just sex with all of them?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
is there really a way to achieve the weird triangle? or am i overthinking everything like Steve suggests? you can't Eve's love AND Kelly? just sex with all of them?
Kelly is a solo path. If you go for her you won't eat the main dishes.

The Weird Triangle route is Eve love path + Cassie dom path.

I guess you might want to enable the ingame hint system or install the mod. Or both.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Kelly is a solo path. If you go for her you won't eat the main dishes.

The Weird Triangle route is Eve love path + Cassie dom path.

I guess you might want to enable the ingame hint system or install the mod. Or both.
ahh that makes much more sense, in my mind for w/e reason i wasn't mathematically including the MC when thinking of a love triangle, just MC(myself) with three hotties! and "main dishes," that made me chuckle.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ahh that makes much more sense, in my mind for w/e reason i wasn't mathematically including the MC when thinking of a love triangle, just MC(myself) with three hotties! and "main dishes," that made me chuckle.
Cassie is such an amazing character that everybody else is a side dish, imho.

Another triangle "variant" is the "Dual submission" route, which is Eve submissive love path + Cassie dom path.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
15 hours ago
Dev Update #198

ep6_sc3_002.jpg

Scene 25 is posed, rendered and coded.

I ended up rewriting some parts of the scene and, despite the word count not evolving much, I managed to get the number of shots required down considerably. I sent the script to my proofreaders.

I'm now working on post-processing.

It's a very slow repetitive and therefore painful process. There are just a bit more of a thousand images to process, with anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes of work on each. It's going to take a few hours.

I found a couple of shots in need of rerendering. I've already corrected the files and I'll rerun them this weekend.

My task list for the coming few days, in that order :

• Post-processing.
  • Correcting the scripts.
  • Coding in the images.
  • Coding in the achievements.
  • Updating the lighthouse mode and upgrading it with a new feature.
  • Various coding stuff.
  • Testing that thing in solo.
  • Beta-test it.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes 19 to 25 are written.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are posed.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are rendered.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are coded (logic ready).
  • 29 417 words so far.
  • 6461 lines of code.
  • 959 shots are planned, 959 shots are posed and 959 are rendered.
  • 100 renders have been post-processed over a thousand.
  • I'm working on post-processing.

The Naughty Captain

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
For the life of me, I cannot build these three paths:
1686396020757.png
I'm running SanchoMod, and when I get to the sushi restaurant end-of-build screen, I can usually look on Sancho's MiniStat and see what path I'm on (that's how I verified the other paths) and make a save. But for the life of me...

Am I just collecting Kelly affection and the path isn't "official" yet?
I run Evil Asshole, but when it's time to go Moronic Hero, it doesn't seem to trip the flag correctly (the run doesn't show 'Moronic Hero' in the MiniStat).
And I have no freaking idea where to go with Psychotic Knight. Holy esoteric titles, Batman. Do I just treat everyone like shit and beat up the twins or something?

Here's my current achievements if it helps pinpoint where I should focus changing my runs.

I wish the Lighthouse Mode was a little more helpful. Hope some here can give me an inkling. Thanks.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For the life of me, I cannot build these three paths:
View attachment 2687667
I'm running SanchoMod, and when I get to the sushi restaurant end-of-build screen, I can usually look on Sancho's MiniStat and see what path I'm on (that's how I verified the other paths) and make a save. But for the life of me...

Am I just collecting Kelly affection and the path isn't "official" yet?
I run Evil Asshole, but when it's time to go Moronic Hero, it doesn't seem to trip the flag correctly (the run doesn't show 'Moronic Hero' in the MiniStat).
And I have no freaking idea where to go with Psychotic Knight. Holy esoteric titles, Batman. Do I just treat everyone like shit and beat up the twins or something?

Here's my current achievements if it helps pinpoint where I should focus changing my runs.

I wish the Lighthouse Mode was a little more helpful. Hope some here can give me an inkling. Thanks.
About Kelly Path: it's a solo path. You MUST HAVE FAILED with every Cassie and Eve path (dom, sub, love) before she comes and tell you and the girls about the evil twins' plot, and raise Kelly affection points whenever you can. Mind you: you MUST kiss her when you talk to her at the pool at night. If the kiss scene doesn't happen, you've already failed her route.

Who gives a fuck about the moronic and psychotic path.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes