4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
sounds like something a moronic psycho would say ... /s
Sure (guess what... NO, in fact!).

The moronic path is: you always making a fool of yourself with the girls and always ending up alone in your bedroom (guess what: no sex with chicks at all). Happy wanking alone, bro!
Much better is the neutral path where you make up with Eve in the kitchen at night (in day 4).

I can't believe anyone is interested in playing the evil paths.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
About Kelly Path: it's a solo path. You MUST HAVE FAILED with every Cassie and Eve path (dom, sub, love) before she comes and tell you and the girls about the evil twins' plot, and raise Kelly affection points whenever you can. Mind you: you MUST kiss her when you talk to her at the pool at night. If the kiss scene doesn't happen, you've already failed her route.
Thanks, I'll keep trying. I guess I gotta stop being super nice to Cassie and Eve or something.

Who gives a fuck about the moronic and psychotic path.
Completionists who want to read all of the story lol

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks, I'll keep trying. I guess I gotta stop being super nice to Cassie and Eve or something.
Being nice and supernice with them and bedding them are different matter: you can be supernice with them, but if you fail certain key choices you will fail their paths anyway, no matter how many aff/dom/sub points you collect.

A nice gameplay is befriend Cassie and make up with Eve (the neutral path, in fact). Add every Kelly affection you can get and you'll have her path.

You don't want to complete everything in this game, believe me.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Being nice and supernice with them and bedding them are different matter: you can be supernice with them, but if you fail certain key choices you will fail their paths anyway, no matter how many aff/dom/sub points you collect.

A nice gameplay is befriend Cassie and make up with Eve (the neutral path, in fact). Add every Kelly affection you can get and you'll have her path.

You don't want to complete everything in this game, believe me.
Hey, thanks for your concern, but I do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just trying to fill in the gaps, homie.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Am I just collecting Kelly affection and the path isn't "official" yet?

I wish the Lighthouse Mode was a little more helpful. Hope some here can give me an inkling. Thanks.

Yes. Kelly's path will become "official" with one last trigger in the coming update.

I'm gonna work on the lighthouse mode some more to make it more usable.

My favorite kind of people.

Is there gonna be any pegging in the new update?
Nope.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
Sure (guess what... NO, in fact!).

The moronic path is: you always making a fool of yourself with the girls and always ending up alone in your bedroom (guess what: no sex with chicks at all). Happy wanking alone, bro!
Much better is the neutral path where you make up with Eve in the kitchen at night (in day 4).

I can't believe anyone is interested in playing the evil paths.

hey, mind giving more details about the night in day 4 ? all my neutral paths ended with Jack and Eve talking at his bed

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
2 days ago at 3:13 PM
Dev Update #199

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Post-processing took way longer than I hoped. I thought I could tackle it in three days. It took a whole week. I have to move that task up in my pipeline for the next releases. That task is so repetitive and boring that, after the first hour, I struggle to stay focused and I genuinely feel like my brain stops. I'll try to work scene by scene next time. With a bit of luck, it will make it easier.

Anyway, all images have been post-processed. I had to correct and fully re-render about a dozen shots. Nothing outrageous. I'm now moving to work on the scripts. I'll start by implementing the corrections my proofreaders send me. I don't expect it to take long. Incorporating the images into the code will take slightly longer.

I hope to put the game in beta by next Friday.

I'm not sure how much time the update I planned to the lighthouse mode will hog, but I think it's doable.

My task list for the coming few days, in that order :

• Correcting the scripts.
  • Coding in the images.
  • Coding in the achievements.
  • Updating the lighthouse mode and upgrading it with a new feature.
  • Various coding stuff.
  • Testing that thing in solo.
  • Beta-test it.
The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 2 will contain 7 scenes (Scenes 19 to 25).
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are written.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are posed.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are rendered.
  • Scenes 19 to 25 are coded (logic ready).
  • 29 417 words so far.
  • 6461 lines of code.
  • 959 shots are planned, 959 shots are posed and 959 are rendered.
  • All renders have been post-processed and converted.
  • I'm working on correcting the scripts.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
16 hours ago
Dev Update #200

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

I couldn't do all I wanted this week, but v0.6.3 has entered beta nonetheless. I still need to work on some auxiliary features, the achievements and the lighthouse mode. I will do that while my beta testers are suffering through the new content. I don't expect them to find any game-breaking problems but they always manage to uncover some stuff I couldn't see.

If everything goes according to plan, v0.6.3's release will debut next weekend, here, on Patreon.

I expect to add a couple more lines to the changelog before the actual release, but just so you can see what you can expect, here it is.

Changelog v0.6.3

• New content. 7 scenes (Scenes 19 to 25), about 29 500 words, 10 000 lines of code, 959 images for 1015 total renders.
  • Added a text message interface to display text interactions.
  • Stealing the panties during day 2 will now lock you into either the Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight or Evil Asshole paths.
  • Jack cannot be friendly with Luke anymore during the coffee shop event on day 3.
  • Being a cad during the night pool event on day 3, is now only available on the Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight and Evil Asshole paths.
  • The option to lie to Cassie again, about Jack's experience, has been removed.
  • As a consequence, Dom Cassie is very pleased and won't crush Jack's balls anymore during her night event on day 3.
  • The final option to reject Eve on her love path on day 3 has been removed.
  • The option to fail your love story with Cassie on day 5 night has been removed.
  • Several typo and punctuation errors have been corrected.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes