harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alabama intensifies
Incest is illegal in alabama and carries a prison sentence.
The notion that all alabaman's are incestous inbred hicks is gaslighting by holliwood over political differences.
As alabama is the most devoutly christian state in the USA. Which triggers holliwood types hard.

Reactions: Gambit33

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Honest question, remind me why we think aglaecwif is a spawn of the fourth?

Because I was looking through the dialouge for the section with her, and things don't quite add up for me.

So, the section I remembered being pointed to for the hinted at connection says, as of the latest version:

(If spawn of the fourth)
label ellainvmonster4:
Aglaecwif: "Swa þú eart offspring of þæs fēowerðan ēac? Hm, how mysterious... "
chatgpt translation: "You are the descendant of the fourth ancestor? Hm, how mysterious..."

(If spawn of the third)
label ellainvmonster3:
Aglaecwif "Eart þū ofspring þæs priddan ēac? Thy grēata hlāford traveleth far and wide, nis hit swilce?"
chatgpt translation: "Are you offspring of the third also? Your great lord travels far and wide, is it not so?"

Now, none of this seems to suggest a direct connection between aglaecwif and the fourth, but I could obviously be mistaken or missing something.

With that in mind I went searching through the backlog of posts and hit on an earlier discussion about this particular section, and noticed something curious.
From her.... She tells you :

label ellainvmonster4:
Female "Swa þú eart offspring of þæs fēowerðan ēac? Our great lord travels far and wide, nis hit swilce?"

Or : so you are offspring of the fourth too? our lord..., isn't it swell?

label ellainvmonster3:
Female "Eart þū ofspring þæs priddan ēac? Hm, how mysterious..."

Or : are you ofspring of the third too?

And when asking what Ella's plans are :

Female "As for what her plans are. She is gathering the hearts of powerful monsters like myself, those with a pure and untainted connection to one single lord."

So Aglaecwif is a spawn of the same Apostle as you....
Notice the changes in what aglaecwif/"Female" says here.

Assuming this is a direct quote from the code/game from that time, it would seem like the dialogue was altered in subsequent updates to change the meaning of what aglaecwif says.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Superhuman-0.976
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021

Because I was looking through the dialouge for the section with her, and things don't quite add up for me.

So, the section I remembered being pointed to for the hinted at connection says, as of the latest version:

(If spawn of the fourth)
label ellainvmonster4:
chatgpt translation: "You are the descendant of the fourth ancestor? Hm, how mysterious..."

(If spawn of the third)
label ellainvmonster3:
Aglaecwif "Eart þū ofspring þæs priddan ēac? Thy grēata hlāford traveleth far and wide, nis hit swilce?"
chatgpt translation: "Are you offspring of the third also? Your great lord travels far and wide, is it not so?"

Now, none of this seems to suggest a direct connection between aglaecwif and the fourth, but I could obviously be mistaken or missing something.

With that in mind I went searching through the backlog of posts and hit on an earlier discussion about this particular section, and noticed something curious.

Assuming this is a direct quote from the code/game from that time, it would seem like the dialogue was altered in subsequent updates to change the meaning of what aglaecwif says.

Thoughts?
IIRC, another reason people thought Aglaecwif was of the 4th's lineage was that her English got significantly better after the MC had sex with her, indicating she could read people's memories like the MC can.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

(If spawn of the fourth)
label ellainvmonster4:

(If spawn of the third)
label ellainvmonster3:

Thoughts?
Really interesting and maybe that you'r right !
i searched a little and she is directly inspired by Grendel's mother in Beowulf poem, a lot of references,like daemon, witch, birthing monster, dark magic, she also live in a cave , Beowulf can impregnate her like mc ,the pact is also similar since she ask for a son after losing one in exchange of making him a rich and powerfull king ( and in game we can ask for power and skill) and Valravn hint about that pact beeing dangerous and that the fruit of that pact "one day come for thee", and Beowulf have to kill the fruit of that pact too, a gold-skinned male who took the form of a dragon.
But it's true that she probably chosen of the 3th and not the 4th because in the film adaptation, she can take the form of a beautiful nude woman,and her son the form of a dragon and Shapeshifting is 3th trait, but her talking a better english after fucking mc suggest a memory trait too. ( but both 3th and 4th can use each other trait )

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
but both 3th and 4th can use each other trait
Yeah the apostles can, not the monsters or superhumans, not if they aren't of dual traits but Aglaecwif surely isn't.
It's more probable that she is of the 4th lineage instead of the 3rd's for various reasons as the dialogues that more than one posted above, the fact that she talks more modern english after staying in contact with the MC and the fact that at the moment of her appereance it was hinted that she just "materialized" herself out of thin air, like some sort of memory form like others already theorized

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah the apostles can, not the monsters or superhumans, not if they aren't of dual traits but Aglaecwif surely isn't.
It's more probable that she is of the 4th lineage instead of the 3rd's for various reasons as the dialogues that more than one posted above, the fact that she talks more modern english after staying in contact with the MC and the fact that at the moment of her appereance it was hinted that she just "materialized" herself out of thin air, like some sort of memory form like others already theorized
monster and superhuman can, Mc can, Ella can, and that monster looking like Syla can
But of course she could still be 4th chosen, just that 3th is also possible .

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

myst0501

May 30, 2020
What if she's not from either lineage?

Reactions: kibaris

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
monster and superhuman can, Mc can, Ella can, and that monster looking like Syla can
But of course she could still be 4th chosen, just that 3th is also possible .
No they normally can't. Like I said at the first phrase, if they haven't dual traits like the MC or Deus possibly normally a superhuman can only use his monster parent's powers. Obviously there are some inconsistencies as, if the monster parent has percentage of memory body and dark even if in little parts it's obvious that if someone concentrate hard enough could theoretically utilize both traits and possibly more but it's so nigh-impossible that noone ever tried and even if they did it's not like having dual traits or 50/50 of twins traits. I'm sorry if it's not extremely well-written or explained but right now I can't do it better.

Also Ella can't use both of Memory and Body traits as she was infected by the 3rd and she wasn't compatible with the 4th trait so she could never use it. What you implicated in your post about aglaecwif possibly having both traits couldn't be possible as for monsters it isn't exactly possible as as we know to have both traits divided in 50/50

I admit that I have not a good counterargument for the strenght eater but I guess that it has a good portion of both but not exactly half of both

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Since the last update, I think we have to rethink our theories about Ella and how dual trait spawn work.

- Ella knows who MC is, who his parents are, and what his compatibility is.
- Ella says that MC is just like her.
- Ella considers herself a failure.
- During the Body dream she says that memory is not "her strong suit" so it leaves a possibility that she is actually capable of using it a bit.

So what I think is happening here is that Ella is supposed to be a half & half and just happened to be turned by Body, either by chance or circumstance. She just never managed to develop her Memory trait because she is a "failure", despite having a compatibility with it, and this is also why Memory is so active in her life.

With the new knowledge, a lot of the ideas we had about Apostlespawns are not correct. MC for example is not 100% compatible to both traits, he is a half & half. We also learned that Apostles in general prefer high purity spawns, while the Evolution Twins prefer strict half & half. So we need to start answering these questions:

1. Why would Ella care about using the memory trait? No other Apostle spawn (except MC) was ever capable of using the twin trait
2. Why would Ella consider herself a failure if she only had compatibility to Body?
3. Why Memory is so interested in Ella if she is supposed to have Body compatibility? Does she actually have high Body compatibility?
4. Why did she fail to manifest Memory powers?

I don't have developed the new theory enough to give answers, but I think the good old "Ella is the spawn of the 3rd and that's that" is not correct.

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Since the last update, I think we have to rethink our theories about Ella and how dual trait spawn work.

- During the Body dream she says that memory is not "her strong suit" so it leaves a possibility that she is actually capable of using it a bit.

So what I think is happening here is that Ella is supposed to be a half & half and just happened to be turned by Body, either by chance or circumstance. She just never managed to develop her Memory trait because she is a "failure", despite having a compatibility with it, and this is also why Memory is so active in her life.

With the new knowledge, a lot of the ideas we had about Apostlespawns are not correct. MC for example is not 100% compatible to both traits, he is a half & half. We also learned that Apostles in general prefer high purity spawns, while the Evolution Twins prefer strict half & half. So we need to start answering these questions:

1. Why would Ella care about using the memory trait? No other Apostle spawn (except MC) was ever capable of using the twin trait
2. Why would Ella consider herself a failure if she only had compatibility to Body?
3. Why Memory is so interested in Ella if she is supposed to have Body compatibility? Does she actually have high Body compatibility?

I don't have developed the new theory enough to give answers, but I think the good old "Ella is the spawn of the 3rd and that's that" is not correct.
Ella said that she can help mc with memory but isnt her strong suit, so maybe she can but not as well a she should?.
All other superhuman and monster linked to 4th or 3th could use both so far and in this last update Ella hint that she possibly can too.
For Aglaegwiff , i learned that her source of inspiration is strongly linked to water " Grendel's mother has always been associated with the water and may well have been based on an ancient Slavic water-goddess or spirit. ", and with Aglaecwiff change being made during the twin arc and their monster being strenght eater, a fish linked to the great ocean + Liz and Amber affinity to water, maybe myst isnt that far with is random theory about Aglaecwiff and 10th ^^

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

I have a bad feeling about MC past...

1706384123279.png

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

1. We know that most apostles want pure spawn and only Body and Memory want 50/50, but from Syla's words it's possible to imagine that this is a recent development, if that's the case maybe they wanted a 50/50 with both traits but Ella never progressed much on her memory, Mc is the first like that because it's supposed to be even more rare than being pure, and because none of the other apostles and even Body and Memory didn't care before.

2. Do we know her compatibility with both traits ? i really can't remember anyone mentioning it before, i mean she clearly is VERY compatible with body but do we know if she is or isn't with memory?

3. Maybe she also is 50/50 or close to that but instead developing both she just strived to body powers, her thinking that she is a feailure could be from realizing that even at her 5 evolution she didnt grow on the memory trait enough.

4. Now that's interesting, in Mc case he had both traits from the start but grew too much on the body side, his father as a pure body and mother almost pure memory so maybe thats the reason. Could also be because while being constantly in danger his powers were forced to depend on body for survival, mind state is also a thing and his will to fight lead to developing body.
In Ella's case we don't really now but it seems like this was both not the plan and a dissapointment to her, Body and Memory.

Reactions: SquallofNight

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ella needs a superhuman for a specific role. She's been making multiple superhumans for different roles that she needs for her plans. She considers herself a failure because she never developed the powers to fulfill the role herself.
She turned MC, Jake and a few others as Minyak spawn for a specific purpose that she needs. Much earlier in this thread it was theorized it was some kind of telepathy since that's the one aspect that seems to be in common between the Memory trait, the Authority trait and Minyak powers.
It's also not something good since she spends a good deal of time when she's walking away from the frat party feeling guilty that it's likely going to be the MC she has to use, and that she happens to like him. Though Ella gets a few points in being willing to subject herself to whatever mysterious fate she had planned if she had manifested the Memory trait with her 5th Evolution.
That's not the only specific superhuman that she needs for her plans, Deryl and his compatibility with the Rebis also factored heavily into things, but Deryl turned out just like she needed, and she didn't seem particularly guilty over what happened to him.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes