Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Someone mentioned this earlier, I forget who, but isn't Ella's eyes being able to see the underlying structure of people and how compatible they are with the apostles an example of the Memory trait?
The question is why would that be an example of the Memory trait in the first place. We don't know the mechanics of the ability and we can't map it to anything that MC can do with his Memory powers.

This ability Ella has, is very similar to another that all powerful monsters seem to have, which is to recognize Superhuman lineages. For monsters this seems to me like a sense that monster bodies have, similar to smell, not an ability. Transforming your body to have additional senses is strictly a Body power. I'd need someone to make a really good case for the memory angle before I accept it.

when i would normaly agree, her name is not the only similarity at all.
A lot of references,like daemon, witch, birthing monster, dark magic. Valravn call her a daemon witch, that lies like she breathe.
She also seduce, an also her usage of ritual and she's linked to dark art like her alter ego.

Mc say about Aglaecwiff that she look like a beautiful woman when in the film, she's a monster and take the form of a beautiful women, also both live in a cave, seduced Beowulf to impregnate her through a pact to replace a lost son like mc can too ,the pact is also similar, Aglaecwiff ask for a son in exchange for the ones dead because of Ella, when the other ask for a son after losing one and promised in exchange to make Beowulf a rich and powerfull king ( and in game we can ask for power and skill), and Valravn said about that pact beeing dangerous and the fruit of that pact "one day come for thee", and Beowulf have to kill the fruit of that pact too, a gold-skinned male who took the form of a dragon.
She's also strongly linked to dark magic just like Aglaecwiff,and of course her name ( Grendel's mother is introduced in lines 1258b to 1259a as: "Grendles modor/ides, aglæcwif". ) ,
( Grendel's mother was an 'aglæc-wif', 'a female warrior' [...] in line 1519 where she is called merewif, defined simply as 'water-woman',
That Change about her just now is odd so personnaly i dont rule out totaly that she could be 10th.
even if like i said 3th is more likely given the shapeshifting part of both her and her son , on that we agree and you definitly have something with the inspiration of chosen , ( Aglaecwiff would be germanic then and it's funy because Beowulf who is her ennemy is danish, when origins of Valravn are also there and he's clearly hostile to her ^^)

Not sure, Tanos is obviously linked to mc because mc'dad take him in Tanos clinic during the time Syla,and i had a little theory about him responsible for Syla not beeing pur enough and losin her place as a chosen but why ignoring mc that much if he was so important for him?
I agree, for all intents and purposes, these characters who carry the exact same names, are (conceptually at least) the same that can be found in folklore/religion.
Eisheth has similar attributes. She carries the same surname and title, and her title can explain some of the design choices.
Princess of Qlippoth could be tied to her ability to create domains.
Mother of Estries, Estries being Vampires, could be tied to her creating the line of the the pink demon monsters, especially if they turn out to be called Estries.

However, the link to the Twins and Strength Eaters.. Aglaecwif mentions them in passing and she doesn't seem to subscribe to the idea. Instead she seems like following the Outer Twins. If her water affinity was important to the story, she lost a good chance to showcase it.

Yeah I was surprised people were like "Why MC get ass kicked"? And Im like....that's how all his fights go. He tanks their offense and learns how they fight and then forms a counter-attack. Just let WW cook
I can sympathize with people who disliked MC's performance for a couple of reasons.
1. This has been the loss with the most consequences. Normally, when MC loses, we get a deadend scene and we just pick the right option to continue. This time, Twins were abducted and infected.
2. People think about it based on certain expectations that the game has created and miss the context.
3. While MC's performance was great, he still lost and it doesn't feel good, especially when you expect MC to win most of his fights. Also he barely managed to injure Devana so the SIN party won by a large margin.
4. Considering how "angry" people are at Tanos for the Amber scene, it makes sense that they will also be "angry" at MC for letting it happen in the first place.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
1. We know that most apostles want pure spawn and only Body and Memory want 50/50, but from Syla's words it's possible to imagine that this is a recent development, if that's the case maybe they wanted a 50/50 with both traits but Ella never progressed much on her memory, Mc is the first like that because it's supposed to be even more rare than being pure, and because none of the other apostles and even Body and Memory didn't care before.

2. Do we know her compatibility with both traits ? i really can't remember anyone mentioning it before, i mean she clearly is VERY compatible with body but do we know if she is or isn't with memory?

3. Maybe she also is 50/50 or close to that but instead developing both she just strived to body powers, her thinking that she is a feailure could be from realizing that even at her 5 evolution she didnt grow on the memory trait enough.

4. Now that's interesting, in Mc case he had both traits from the start but grew too much on the body side, his father as a pure body and mother almost pure memory so maybe thats the reason. Could also be because while being constantly in danger his powers were forced to depend on body for survival, mind state is also a thing and his will to fight lead to developing body.
In Ella's case we don't really now but it seems like this was both not the plan and a dissapointment to her, Body and Memory.
We have this. (it's when we investigate her room with Christie and Emily after her death)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Syla isnt "almost" pure but purer than most, but not enough, and with Ella mentionning memory not being her strong suit, so she should have both but 50/50 seem unlikely, Xante also mention that Ella was better with body than mc even when she was level 1, mc was more focus on the body side at first, but even then, he had a lot of difficulties and needed memory to perfectly transform in anyone (like with Amber and Deryl in the begining),
So if Mc is 50/50 (or close), Ella should be more around 70-30 or even 80-20 with how better she is than mc with Body from the start.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ddlc and Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hey, thanks for replying. It's not that it slowed down, it makes sense to slow down after the climax.
I would say that the game speeds up massive instead of slowing down. There wasn't a lot of build-up before that fight instead we get a simple message saying that a month passed and the fight happens right after the wedding.

But I honestly got my money's worth already, I'm just a bit sad that the ride feels over.
Yeah you are right, I should have phrased that a bit better. I wanted to say that the drama dies down and nothing really interesting happens on the "monster side" or to resolve the various open plotlines. It also didn't really introduce any new plotlines that need to be resolved. SIN introduce themselves, a monster eats the groom and we get some info on fertility and evolutions. However it seems you enjoy the more "slice of life" aspect of the game that MC's time in college supported, so my idea was wrong from the start.

As far as the build up is concerned though, I will have to disagree. At the point where MC fights Valravn, all these plotlines are waiting to be resolved:
1. Deryl's Arc (started when Deryl monsterfied)
2. HERO vs Ella (the first shot was fired when Clark and Alexis failed to get her)
3. The Lord of Dark (Introduced with Valravn in relation to deadend 3)
4. Ella's plan for MC
5. Langdon's efforts to antagonize HERO.

Aside from 3, everything else has been building up for quite some time both in game time and in real time with update frequency. From Jake's defeat to HERO busting Hex's dimension, literally nothing happens to resolve any of the plotlines, despite how quickly the days pass. Even that fight managed to resolve 2 of othe 5, and introduced a myriad more.

I personally think that things don't happen quickly enough. Even at this pace it will be hard to resolve all open plotlines in a reasonable time frame, moreso if MC goes back to doing 1 thing per week and spending the rest of the time building relationships and doing unrelated slice of life stuff.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
We have this. (it's when we investigate her room with Christie and Emily after her death)

Syla isnt "almost" pure but purer than most, but not enough, and with Ella mentionning memory not being her strong suit, so she should have both but 50/50 seem unlikely, Xante also mention that Ella was better with body than mc even when she was level 1, mc was more focus on the body side at first, but even then, he had a lot of difficulties and needed memory to perfectly transform in anyone (like with Amber and Deryl in the begining),
So if Mc is 50/50 (or close), Ella should be more around 70-30 or even 80-20 with how better she is than mc with Body from the start.
I remember that line, i interpreted that as Ella talking about monster infection, Mc's body being as compatible as hers meaning the ability to handle the infection and surviving it, while being worried about his mind means the risk of monsterfication during the process.
This is what the context meant to me at the time (they were talking about monster infection) but maybe we can recontextualize to compatibility to body and memory traits though i'm still not sure if it's really the case :unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I remember that line, i interpreted that as Ella talking about monster infection, Mc's body being as compatible as hers meaning the ability to handle the infection and surviving it, while being worried about his mind means the risk of monsterfication during the process.
This is what the context meant to me at the time (they were talking about monster infection) but maybe we can recontextualize to compatibility to body and memory traits though i'm still not sure if it's really the case :unsure:.
Now that i think of it, Ella and mc are the two only superhuman beeing refered as Chosen (if i remember correcly), so her beeing a failure could be related to not kiling christie and

She was destined to much more but failed by not taking Christie life, and now she cant do it herself and Mc became her best hope to achieving her plan.
But if Ella was 50/50, she should be good with memory... and she dont have any reason to lie about that, and she's level 5 so she had time to perfect her usage of both trait unlike mc who's only level 3.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Honest question, remind me why we think aglaecwif is a spawn of the fourth?

Because I was looking through the dialouge for the section with her, and things don't quite add up for me.

So, the section I remembered being pointed to for the hinted at connection says, as of the latest version:

(If spawn of the fourth)
label ellainvmonster4:
Aglaecwif: "Swa þú eart offspring of þæs fēowerðan ēac? Hm, how mysterious... "
chatgpt translation: "You are the descendant of the fourth ancestor? Hm, how mysterious..."

(If spawn of the third)
label ellainvmonster3:
Aglaecwif "Eart þū ofspring þæs priddan ēac? Thy grēata hlāford traveleth far and wide, nis hit swilce?"
chatgpt translation: "Are you offspring of the third also? Your great lord travels far and wide, is it not so?"

Now, none of this seems to suggest a direct connection between aglaecwif and the fourth, but I could obviously be mistaken or missing something.

With that in mind I went searching through the backlog of posts and hit on an earlier discussion about this particular section, and noticed something curious.

Notice the changes in what aglaecwif/"Female" says here.

Assuming this is a direct quote from the code/game from that time, it would seem like the dialogue was altered in subsequent updates to change the meaning of what aglaecwif says.

Thoughts?
"ēac" directly translated seems to mean also, so it seems chatgpt just fucked up the first translation.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It effectively resets any and all changes made to a save file outside the game such as a save editor or a posted save from anyone, it also makes it practically impossible to load a save that did not originate from the games files, but from upload sites like mega or here.
And why would one want that?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
This game have NTR route or just "NTR" options? I can share the LI in the love route?
This game at the moment has only an avoidable NTR route with a single LI that later in the game after some events you can share but there's not really a lot of scenes as this game focus more on other things and mostly the story

In essence, if you are here just for NTR then go elsewhere, though if you want a really good game with a solid story and fun and exciting sex scenes stay and enjoy

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
One doubt, I'm going through the final part so far, which is where they capture Amber and are turning her into something strange. The question is if the new update had new developments in the main story or only in secondary stories? Because I downloaded the new update and it still tells me that there is no more story so far, is this normal or are the old saves not updated?

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
One doubt, I'm going through the final part so far, which is where they capture Amber and are turning her into something strange. The question is if the new update had new developments in the main story or only in secondary stories? Because I downloaded the new update and it still tells me that there is no more story so far, is this normal or are the old saves not updated?
You're all caught up. The new update is the public release which also has some bugfixes.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you.
Yes, in that line Ella very clearly indicates that they lost most of their powers "down there".

Missing out on some content is not insignificant, it is like having an itch you cannot scratch. maddening.
How hard is it to not kill literally 4 characters? Danica, Jake, and fan club girl+ her friend. I have every scene except the ntr ones. It's extremely easy. I'll probably miss out on Danica scenes down the line because I killed that bitch, but oh well.

You only need the walkthrough for the monster that chooses ypu, everything else is extremely hard to miss

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So Amber is the only one who saw the Great Ocean right? Atleast what was shown.
Imagine if their positions are reversed & Amber becomes the more talented superhiman. Kelly gonna flip :ROFLMAO:
The possibility is there that Amber connects more to the Ocean due to her drive/mentality while Liz carries over her superior talent as a human, making them fairly balanced.
Given the power sharing of twins, it'd be a sick combination, skill & power routes combined.
Even during the sparring between them it was shown how they compliment each other. Now with the twin link joining them, it's gonna be great. Probably.

Shopkeep made a killing tho. 2 bottles of Great Ocean water for a pair of silver rings & earings :cool:
Ofc those weren't probably ordinary earings. They probably don't need Tanos's help at all, those rings & earings will do the job just like with Deryl.

The world is littered with weird stuff tho. Leaving the shopkeep aside, Alice & Emiliy's dog had tainted artifacts.

Anyway great game. One of the few ganes where I was looking forward to story progession & fight scenes more than the sex scenes.
(Don't get me wrong, the relationships were great & I loved the harem dialogues. But during certain arcs, a long winded sex scene just got in the way of getting to the big event :ROFLMAO:)

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
How hard is it to not kill literally 4 characters? Danica, Jake, and fan club girl+ her friend. I have every scene except the ntr ones. It's extremely easy. I'll probably miss out on Danica scenes down the line because I killed that bitch, but oh well.

You only need the walkthrough for the monster that chooses ypu, everything else is extremely hard to miss
Frankly the only character I would like to kill is Deryl.

Now before you get your panties in a twist, Originally I liked him, even after the Jake part.

What annoys me is he is supposed to be this super genius that can punch well above his weight, give him a moment and he can trap an entire area giving him an advantage. Fair enough. Only characters like Michael, who are well above the norm as far as battle experience are concerned can beat him.

So let's look at the battle to protect Liz and Amber, a part of the story I despise. He did Jack shit. He was forewarned an s class monster was coming for the twins. Did he set up any contingencies? While the mc was keeping the twins and shen occupied , he was doing fuck all. He can create automatons that can interact with objects while under his control.even if he was injured how hard would it have been to create a couple of drones to get himself and the twins out of there.

He is this super genius , and yet when the story requires it he must be nerfed. Better to just kill him off than have his character be ruined for the sake of moving the story forward with cliche and predictable story notes.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
my discussion with gt about some realm in dead end 39 and Valravn made me remember an important detail that could be linked to Syla .

Valravn isnt a real monster, he was a Raven born on earth and infected by the 7th but he isnt a superhuman or infected monster either.
Human or animal turning into monster are the infected type and ranked D to A but Valravn is something else, a Variant
But he still became a chosen even though he isnt a natural born monster.
So Syla is probably a Variant to, like Valravn with the 7th, Sylla seem to have a high connection to the 4h with the way she talk about her, but we dont have much info about why he became like that and not an infected, but it could be connected to that realm. Syla talk about it with child mc and mc remember this in his dream

Superhuman are human with control of their monster part,but they can still be corrupted to become more close to monster Valravn and Syla are the opposite, More like superhuman during their evolution , with the human part still existing, conscious to some degree but mostly drived by the monster part, But Syla could regain some control when she met Stephen

like mc could regain control during his first evolution because of Alice even though the 3th and 4th wanted him to devour her, or Ella with Christie is also a good example.
It also explain why Syla was a chosen and still consider herself as human but something more, but she probably locked that part away and becoming like she is now, like she did for Mc who is not the smartest one now (like Syla but less extreme) and anormaly small.
It doesnt explain why she isnt pure enough now but i still stand by Tanos beeing responsible for that part since it happened before she met her husband and she explain that she was lost in darkness but could regain her humanity thanks to the people she love.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Frankly the only character I would like to kill is Deryl.

Now before you get your panties in a twist, Originally I liked him, even after the Jake part.

What annoys me is he is supposed to be this super genius that can punch well above his weight, give him a moment and he can trap an entire area giving him an advantage. Fair enough. Only characters like Michael, who are well above the norm as far as battle experience are concerned can beat him.

So let's look at the battle to protect Liz and Amber, a part of the story I despise. He did Jack shit. He was forewarned an s class monster was coming for the twins. Did he set up any contingencies? While the mc was keeping the twins and shen occupied , he was doing fuck all. He can create automatons that can interact with objects while under his control.even if he was injured how hard would it have been to create a couple of drones to get himself and the twins out of there.

He is this super genius , and yet when the story requires it he must be nerfed. Better to just kill him off than have his character be ruined for the sake of moving the story forward with cliche and predictable story notes.
Can he create automatons? I thought his clones had to be manually controlled. Do we ever see two clones, or the real Deryl and a clone, acting at the same time?
It would have been smart to send a clone with Liz and Amber while the real Deryl remains at H.E.R.O. HQ, so even if the clone gets taken out then Deryl can inform the higher-ups and maybe get Nico to teleport him (or another clone) back to the battlefield. I don't know if he even had the time to create a clone though (especially since he still had to recreate his old weapons and probably help Xanthe with his research), as it's implied that they take time to grow, which is why Del was a kid - he didn't have enough time to grow.

Deryl and the MC weren't even supposed to engage with the S class monster, there's no way they could do anything to it at level 3 or whatever Deryl is. They were just supposed to get the Foxglove twins out of there after the monster showed up.

Also, be careful about throwing around terms like 'super genius'. He is a prodigy at biology and a cunning fighter who uses a lot of traps, that doesn't mean he's perfect or some master strategist or something.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

All those things you listed are literally preferences. I always kill Danica and Jake for example, I think it's better content. The walkthrough is needed for the missable content, not the standard one.

Remind me again what the requirements are for Valravn's respect, Saving Laurie, Deadend3, Deadend37, Deadend39, Brianna's Romance, Amber's Romance, Emily's Romance, Unlocking Tiff's rewards.

If you only need the walkthrough for the first choice in the game, I suppose all these I listed are not missable content, right? It's not like you can completely miss Amber's romance if you don't choose a random "I love you", or Emily's romance if you don't "Lean in closer", or Brianna's romance if you fuck up the interview.

You can't possibly miss 80 power/19 skill, 100 power/killing Wepwawet + 27 skill + Deryl Hesitate Option, Meeting Ella with 9 Power, 25 Corruption after choosing Yes, 310 Power and choosing east first.

Do you know how many people, even today, don't even know that you can save Laurie? Every now and then she is mentioned and you will see a response saying "I didn't even know you could save her".

Do you know that relationship points matter only for 4 things in the game? Jake in prison, Amber to unlock the "I love you" option (which can cost 600$ to your broke MC), Brianna's continued romance after the talk show and Nico. So you better not missclick and hope that relationship points will unlock the romance down the line.

So yes, if you are playing it for the first time, keep the walkthrough around. And as a rule of thumb, always prioritize training no matter if you are a simp or not cause you can lock your game and kill no-name NPCs or you can lose some cool content. Also pick the horn over the eye because as of current update it's the lesser reward and you may miss content.

Hey RonaldGrand6969, I did it again, I'm pro-walkthrough. What are you gonna do about it? :KEK:

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
All those things you listed are literally preferences. I always kill Danica and Jake for example, I think it's better content. The walkthrough is needed for the missable content, not the standard one.

Remind me again what the requirements are for Valravn's respect, Saving Laurie, Deadend3, Deadend37, Deadend39, Brianna's Romance, Amber's Romance, Emily's Romance, Unlocking Tiff's rewards.

If you only need the walkthrough for the first choice in the game, I suppose all these I listed are not missable content, right? It's not like you can completely miss Amber's romance if you don't choose a random "I love you", or Emily's romance if you don't "Lean in closer", or Brianna's romance if you fuck up the interview.

You can't possibly miss 80 power/19 skill, 100 power/killing Wepwawet + 27 skill + Deryl Hesitate Option, Meeting Ella with 9 Power, 25 Corruption after choosing Yes, 310 Power and choosing east first.

Do you know how many people, even today, don't even know that you can save Laurie? Every now and then she is mentioned and you will see a response saying "I didn't even know you could save her".

Do you know that relationship points matter only for 4 things in the game? Jake in prison, Amber to unlock the "I love you" option (which can cost 600$ to your broke MC), Brianna's continued romance after the talk show and Nico. So you better not missclick and hope that relationship points will unlock the romance down the line.

So yes, if you are playing it for the first time, keep the walkthrough around. And as a rule of thumb, always prioritize training no matter if you are a simp or not cause you can lock your game and kill no-name NPCs or you can lose some cool content. Also pick the horn over the eye because as of current update it's the lesser reward and you may miss content.

Hey RonaldGrand6969, I did it again, I'm pro-walkthrough. What are you gonna do about it? :KEK:
Nothing much because I adore you :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes