VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, there was that game... Redemption for Jessika? If I remember correctly there was a bonus ending... Well, I don't want to be too vulgar but my cock literally exploded... I've rarely met a scene so hot in a game. It was the perfect climax for a slow-burning, yet super hot game. Who knows, there might be a similar ending in this game... I'm not sure I would survive.
That wasn't a harem though, just a random 4some.

There was one in Saving Chloe too With Xara, MC of that game and Miranda with her fella.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

There was one in Saving Chloe too With Xara, MC of that game and Miranda with her fella.
Plus the bonus scene with all the girls. So random orgies can happen but there are no harem paths in their games

Jan 23, 2020

Oh yes, I remember that one too. :BootyTime:

Yeah, not really harem, but I got the feeling that foursome was the first but not the last they were going to have...

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, I don't know what that means either, thats just what the change log said lol. Being a DIK is a game on here, in case you didn't know.

Believe what you need to know is in in the below link though.

Tried to add the image cache setting to gui.py

Python:
init offset = -2

define config.debug_image_cache = True
define config.image_cache_size_mb = 300

init python:
    gui.init(1920, 1080)
but game still crashed right after scene on98
with end of log.txt being
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\game\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 801, in predict
    for n in node.predict():
  File "C:\game\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1711, in predict
    return [ renpy.game.script.lookup(label) ]
  File "C:\game\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '_library_main_menu'.
While predicting images.
C:\game\TheWarrior'sHeart-1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py:118: UserWarning: Memory leak via Surfac
perhaps I didn't put in in the right place or something because debug_image_cache is supposed to create a image_cache.txt file but I don't see that either

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
The first time I played I had that memory leak crash just after they find Kleio's lightsaber. I hadn't saved, so I played again, but saved regularly this time, and it crashed on almost the same screen. I can tell when it's close to crashing though, because the text starts to lag, so I just save when that starts to happen, then close the game and open it again. It's not ideal but at least it doesn't crash. I'd love to know how to fix it though, in case I want to play again, or if this happens in other games.

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 561271

Overview:
A fan-fiction visual novel that is set in the Star Wars setting.

In this episode you'll follow a young man (Kaylan is the default name) who will embark in a great adventure full of action, drama and, of course, sex.

I tried to keep true with the original SW feeling, theme and tone.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Developer: Mortze -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android
Unofficial ports are use at own risk

View attachment 561154 View attachment 561155 View attachment 561157 View attachment 561158 View attachment 561159 View attachment 561160 View attachment 561156 View attachment 561162 View attachment 561163 View attachment 561164 View attachment 561165 View attachment 561161
Hey Mortze , please tag the game as completed. It will help others in searching for the game.

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
I guess there will be more chapters? Please don't mark it as Completed coz it is quite confusing
The game is complete. It has an ending.
The same way The Empire Strikes Back is a completed movie.
Someone suggested me to add the "complete" tag and it's better that way because people might think that it's an unfinished game with "Under construction" warnings. :)

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Someone suggested me to add the "complete" tag and it's better that way because people might think that it's an unfinished game with "Under construction" warnings. :)
Ok, very cool I must say (and it's not so often...) but really... too short, it's like only an intro... I hope you are going to provide more episodes if you don't want to continue this one 'cause for now... As we say in France, "I stay hungry" LOL

Reactions: Dripping

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018

So there wont be any next chapter ???

Microb

Mar 31, 2018
Great game! Gj MORTZE!
Being a star wars fan, I am glad to see such a game. I love that it has a good story and it stays true to the philosophy of the star wars universe. The fact that sex is not a goal but a part of the story is a huge plus. And the graphics are amazing... The models, the background... Everything.
Keep up the good work! I hope to see more of it soon!

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes