VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
The MC can have sex with 3 girls (2 main girls, 1 side girl). You'll need multiple saves to get that far with each girl as this is a pick "one girl per route" type game.
Are you sure, cuz I can't find any way to get with anyone other than the native in the baths...?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Are you sure, cuz I can't find any way to get with anyone other than the native in the baths...?
You just have to choose a girl and then follow her in every choice given. Not difficult at all unless you want some action with Kleio, then it's just impossible as she hasn't any sex scene in this episode

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
You just have to choose a girl and then follow her in every choice given. Not difficult at all unless you want some action with Kleio, then it's just impossible as she hasn't any sex scene in this episode
Yeah see.... Guess who I was trying to get some action with. Kleio -.-
Nice character design on Kleio; 10/10 Would like to see her properly boned.

Diredestroyer

Aug 23, 2018
I thought there weren't going to be any main-series characters until I heard that very subtle "Calrissian" at the end of the episode

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Just a question: so I’ve just “finished” the game on Android and I quote “finished” as I think I did. It ends with the characters leaving the desert planet right? I’m just asking as I’m not sure if it does since it ends on Drea asking if the other characters are ready before leaving for hyperspace or whatever, then I get a message saying “unfortunately, The Warrior’s Heart has stopped” and the application closes. Now I’m assuming its a crash but then again what do I know? Any suggestions?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Just a question: so I’ve just “finished” the game on Android and I quote “finished” as I think I did. It ends with the characters leaving the desert planet right? I’m just asking as I’m not sure if it does since it ends on Drea asking if the other characters are ready before leaving for hyperspace or whatever, then I get a message saying “unfortunately, The Warrior’s Heart has stopped” and the application closes. Now I’m assuming its a crash but then again what do I know? Any suggestions?
It looks like the game crashed when trying to load the credits. There is a post-credits scene, but it doesn't feature the main group of characters.

blackflame000

Jun 6, 2017
Are all the episodes going to be put here as they come out? ie do I only need to pay attention to this thread to know when more content is out.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
we don't know if there'll be 2nd ep.
Correction: We're pretty sure THAT there'll be a second ep - we just don't know WHEN... Tlaero and Mortze themselves said so. Check the past few pages for their posts. I am too lazy right now to go look them up.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well let's say there might be ep 2 then someday (like next year).

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
What's the etiquette here for that kind of thing? If F95 covered movies too, would Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back go in the same thread as Star Wars: A New Hope? (If it sounds like I'm leading the question, I'm not. I really don't know the answer.)

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in this case ep 2 will be in own thread (vague memory).

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I can't believe I'm 2 months late to this party but HOLY SH!T that first episode was awesome! As a SW fan of almost 20 years this story was so good(and even better than some canon films). I'm on Team Drea for sure but I'm excited to see the future Kleio routes work out as well. Amazing job, Mortze! I absolutely can't wait for the next one!

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes