VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
replayed game and captain's sexscene was best and twilek's was 2nd and 3rd was sex with that harem lady.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
This game is a diamond in the rough! Loved it! I was so into the story, and then it ended :O
Felt like the first 15 minute build-up of an awesome movie. I can't wait to see more.
Do we have a timeline about next updates?

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Mortze and Tlaero i have enjoyed all your previous games but this really feels like a big step up.( for me anyway)
The way you tell the story really feels like OT Starwars which you may or may not take as a huge compliment from a starwars freak like me. I LOVED IT. I really hope there will be more to come although i realise you have many projects going on so sadly it could take a long while or never. But as Darth Vader would say: Impressive ;-).
Loved the inside jokes: hello there and Mortze having a f*ck with the Inquisitor lol.
PLEASE MAKE MORE and don't pay too much attention to some comments about to vanilla or boring or white heroes.
It was relatable and a perfect introduction. The only negative thing i could come up with is the constant crashing of the game after some time.
But it was worth it. Thank you so much, you can really feel the love for Starwars here.
The force is strong wit this game, i don't have a bad feeling about this one at all.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
realkane I'm with you with the constant crashing of the game. It might help to go into graphic properties and mess with the settings there.

Shift G and play with the render settings.

There is also a post here that gives some RenPy documentation for a fix to the image size cache. I could not play it on my laptop with 8 Gb of memory, but it worked fine on the desktop with 16 Gb.

Last edited:

lexlol

Apr 9, 2018
Tlaero and Mortze are the reason I had interest for erotic games in the first place. The Elsa verse is just different and better than anything else I have ever played.
I'm a simple man, I see one of them, I click.
Is Tlaero back, BTW?
I heard she retired from erotic games last year.
I will play the game now :)

ev0003

Nov 26, 2016
Loved this game! Only really did the Drea path because she's fucking gorgeous. Anyone know if there's a CG pack I can download?

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
Loved this game! Only really did the Drea path because she's fucking gorgeous. Anyone know if there's a CG pack I can download?
I don't have the game on my computer anymore so i can't look for it now but i believe there should be a image folder somewhere there where you have the game installed that should have all the current images in it.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just use UnRen.bat -> Option 1 (use the search field top right of the page) and unpack the images yourself. Takes longer to write it down than it takes to do it ;-)

Reactions: haooni

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Just use UnRen.bat -> Option 1 (use the search field top right of the page) and unpack the images yourself. Takes longer to write it down than it takes to do it ;-)
Actually you don't need UnRen for that purpose. Pics are not compressed in this game, you can just browse the 'images' folder

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Actually you don't need UnRen for that purpose. Pics are not compressed in this game, you can just browse the 'images' folder
You're right, I didn't check this time.

However I still think knowing your way around UnRen is a good thing as it works for all Ren'Py games ;)

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Im sorry but the MC looks so fucking sleezy that i just can´t. Would have been better to just not show his face at all and leave it to the players imagination.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Im sorry but the MC looks so fucking sleezy that i just can´t.
It's absolutely not a problem for me.
Try to remember that the MC comes from the streets when you go through this adventure, it may help to understand why he doesn't look like the young Hollywood debutant you were hoping for...

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes