VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Sarchez

Aug 1, 2017
Tlaero and Mortze, you never stop to amaze me.
From the graphics to the story and the UI, this is top notch.
I did mute the audio though, but that's a personal preference, and not because it wasn't well done.

Am looking very much forward for the next episode.

P.S. You're absolutely right. Nobody expects the..... :D:D:D

Reactions: Lexkar83 and yandex

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Awesome game, actually very nice artwork.

I do have one question though. Will the Android version be done? There's absolutely no way that it's finished right?

I say that because it ended abruptly and I guess I'll have to download the PC version tonight and play through it. I've noticed from the comments though you guys make it seem like a completed game?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It ends after you have sex on the desert planet, although there's a scene after the credits.

Tlaero

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Is anybody else also excperiencing a download loop from Nopy?
Just found this game and wanted to try it out and always when it is a few MB away from beeing finished it just suddenly restarts from the beginnig...
Tried it multiple times always with the same result...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anybody else also excperiencing a download loop from Nopy?
Just found this game and wanted to try it out and always when it is a few MB away from beeing finished it just suddenly restarts from the beginnig...
Tried it multiple times always with the same result...
nopy has lately started to do several things, either try different nopy server or use another link to diff host.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Cool game, would be awesome to be able to date all of them harem style though, instead of a playthrough for each.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a cog in the mechanics, not the manipulative drop dead gorgeous sith companion,
not the lovable over the moon sensual pilot, he be on par with the twill babe.
Cool game, would be awesome to be able to date all of them harem style though, instead of a playthrough for each.
So ... babes just steal him one from another to feel his pump throbbing deep

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Question: How good is this game for people like me, who have watched about half a Star Wars movie and didn't care for it?
Oh, put your pitchforks down.

Reactions: Dalish and yandex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question: How good is this game for people like me, who have watched about half a Star Wars movie and didn't care for it?
HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways only tie-ins to star wars are same galaxy, imperium, jedi and few other things so no actual need to know that luke skywalker blew up deathstar and darth vader is his daddy or luke and leia are siblings.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We come to game with one huge collective gaming mind ..
These sweet babes and their smooth dialogues ease us into some galaxy
so much further than those wars around some stars...
HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways only tie-ins to star wars are same galaxy, imperium, jedi and few other things so no actual need to know that luke skywalker blew up deathstar and darth vader is his daddy or luke and leia are siblings.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes