4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am about two minutes into the game.
Ord Mantell…..
Black Sun.....
Aurebesh script....
:)
My inner Star Wars geek is beaming right about now. And I have nt even been hired yet, let alone got off planet!!
#KOTORrules

Reactions: Duke Leo

Hunter6357

Apr 2, 2021
Ive played through this game and I really enjoyed, I really hope they plan on making a episode 2 as I wasnt satisfied with the ending as it was. Its been almost a full year since the episode 1 release and im starting to lose hope. Does anyone know if and when they will be making a part 2? If you could let me know id really appreciate it

Hunter6357

Apr 2, 2021
If I were to continue Pandora then people who like the Elsaverse games or the SW game would complain. If I were to only do the SW game then people who like Elsaverse and Pandora would complain. If I did only Elsaverse games then.... I guess you got it.

With the inevitability that I can't please every one I came to the conclusion that the best I can do is work on projects that 1/ I am passionated about, 2/ Tlaero is ok with, 3/ are moderately popular, in that order.

Is Pandora something I will never work with again? It is not. I know many people liked Rita, Nikki and Kaori as many like Drea and Kleio now. Hopefully they will be back.
Im a big fan of the sw game but dont let the fans push you to do certain projects, we all love your games and we just want you to take your time no rush

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Ive played through this game and I really enjoyed, I really hope they plan on making a episode 2 as I wasnt satisfied with the ending as it was. Its been almost a full year since the episode 1 release and im starting to lose hope. Does anyone know if and when they will be making a part 2? If you could let me know id really appreciate it
He's working on it, no ETA yet

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I really like Pandora and Rita is awesome. I was disappointed when you announced that the next project is episode two, and don't get me wrong I enjoyed the first episode, but I wasn't a big fan of Star Wars. However, recently I got on to Star Wars train and don't want to get off yet, so I am anticipating the continuation of your story in the galaxy far, far away.
I was very disappointed with Pandora pt2 and the rita stuff, so yeah i've zero interest left in that franchise. Glad to see the SW & Elsa Verse games are currently ahead in the queue.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Just Mortze, no Tlaero?
Mortze and I take turns. He does a solo project game and then we work on a game together. This SW game was a solo project, then we did Life Changes for Keeley together. Now I'm waiting semi-patiently for him to finish the sequel to this so that we can work on the next Elsaverse game, Chasing Beth.

Tlaero

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
Mortze and I take turns. He does a solo project game and then we work on a game together. This SW game was a solo project, then we did Life Changes for Keeley together. Now I'm waiting semi-patiently for him to finish the sequel to this so that we can work on the next Elsaverse game, Chasing Beth.

Tlaero
Who is Beth? Do you have a photo of her by any chance? I don't remember her, although I played all classic Elsaverse games: from Dreaming with Elsa to Saving Chloe.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Beth is a new character that hasn't been introduced yet. The "Elsaverse Transitions" short story is setting up the next two games in that universe, and Ep6 of it will release tonight.

Tlaero

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes