• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe the completed tag should be changed to "on hold" or "abandoned" to hopefully reduce the amount of people asking for the next update here...

Reactions: nifdfdf

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe the completed tag should be changed to "on hold" or "abandoned" to hopefully reduce the amount of people asking for the next update here...
I'm not sure how that's better.

Completed means, "This particular project is done. Finished. No more updates, so don't bother asking about them."

The second installment of the project would be a whole new project, just like Empire was separate from A New Hope.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one of the best game! need épisode 2 fast plz :D
well there's quite a big possibilty that no1 ep 2 ever.

on hold = dev put game on hold (will lead to abandoned after 18 months since last game update)
abandoned = game abandoned (no dev postings past 3 months or no game updates since 18 months)

so as you can see neither applies to this.

Reactions: Dragon59

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
well there's quite a big possibilty that no1 ep 2 ever.

on hold = dev put game on hold (will lead to abandoned after 18 months since last game update)
abandoned = game abandoned (no dev postings past 3 months or no game updates since 18 months)

so as you can see neither applies to this.
It is less than one month away from 18 months with no update

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
seems to me that this game had plenty of success yet no episode 2 in sight
I guess it depends on how you define "Success." Comments and reviews on a pirate site don't pay the bills. Here's our monthly Patreon revenue for all time. (And when I say "our" I mean "Mortze's" because I give all of my share to him.)

revenue.jpg

Tlaero

Marusk

Jun 15, 2023
An episode 2 I would buy on Steam, even in early access.
I don't love your art and games, I'm honest, but "SWe1: The Warrior's Heart" looks like it was written and illustrated by George Lucas himself.
The Star Wars atmosphere is the same, the characters unique and memorable, for me it is the best NSFW game ever.
Anyway, thank you for making it!

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes