VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
An episode 2 I would buy on Steam, even in early access.
I don't love your art and games, I'm honest, but "SWe1: The Warrior's Heart" looks like it was written and illustrated by George Lucas himself.
The Star Wars atmosphere is the same, the characters unique and memorable, for me it is the best NSFW game ever.
Anyway, thank you for making it!
Then you better pray Mortze gets the drive and inspiration to continue this, otherwise be ready for another century of elsaverse games.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Then you better pray Mortze gets the drive and inspiration to continue this, otherwise be ready for another century of elsaverse games.
That's a rather odd thing to say, considering that it's been almost two years since we released an Elsaverse game. Our most recent endeavor was Toro 7, which was a science fiction game that Mortze came up with and specifically chose to do instead of Star Wars. And, Mortze has been talking about another science fiction game that also isn't Star Wars. You folks shouldn't hold your breath for a continuation here.

Tlaero

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I have never been disappointed by a tlaero & mortze game, so I trust that whatever they do will be great, be it Star Wars, Elsaverse, Toro 7 or something else.
Their games are not comparable to others and in their own league, but some of them do pale in comparison to their other games very much.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
i havent played in forever. The ending i remember was them flying off some sex planet or something haha. is there anything after that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thats the end of the game then? This is pretty much my first time on the thread so I have no idea about update talks or anything.
Correct. This was originally an "Episode 1" in the same sense as Star Wars films. So that's the end of this game, Episode 1. Originally, there might have been plans for an "Episode 2" in Mortze's mind (I can't remember for sure), but after this released as completed, the team moved on to other things, like Toro 7 (as Tlaero indicated above). It seems very unlikely this will continue; it certainly doesn't seem like it would be any time soon.

Reactions: bacienvu88

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I have never been disappointed by a tlaero & mortze game, so I trust that whatever they do will be great, be it Star Wars, Elsaverse, Toro 7 or something else.
I'm very conflicted. I would love a continuation of this but Toro 7 was incredible. Very excited to see if TL/M continue that story as well

Reactions: EndlessNights

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm very conflicted. I would love a continuation of this but Toro 7 was incredible. Very excited to see if TL/M continue that story as well
No, they won't. They already said that the story of Toro 7 has come to an end. IIRC, they are working on the next sci-fi game / story now, unrelated to this or Toro 7.

Reactions: bacienvu88

TheRedwarrior

Sep 30, 2022
good game, especially because of the alien girl, she always wanna cum in her mouth, too bad dev dont wanna make the second part

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes