VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Names and I obviously still have a difficult relationship.
If that would happen, then the MC shall be called from me henceforth only Phillip J Fry, who was also his own grandfather.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Names and I obviously still have a difficult relationship.
If that would happen, then the MC shall be called from me henceforth only Phillip J Fry, who was also his own grandfather.
He did the nasty in the past-ey

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Three letter thing free game ?? Okey. Noted... Will play later
Hold up, that is what intrigues you the most about this title? Seriously?!

How about meeting the sister you literally never had, the 'Look inside you, you know it to be true. I am your son!' moment with your mom from yet another reality, or discovering that the girl you bonked with relish is actually your aunt? But is she now? How about failing at hiding your growing harem of outerworldly girls from your not-family? Or your self-styled head wife chiding your not-sister for neglecting her wifely duties?
In other words, how about the fun?

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
I found out the true mystery and danger and pain! It is the anxiety of hoping and waiting and fading for a new update!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m not going to make a witty remark about the title of this game and the nature of things that happen on it.

Just making somethings clear

1) I have finished now my first run of the play. And i have never asked "are we there yet?". Never. Not a single time. It had never happened. I have a robust alibi
2) Eva smells fishy.
3) Mira has no brain.
4) The green first girl need give to the pink princess a red ass. Just to make to her clear who is who and what are the relative rank positions

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes