VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Most accurate title on this site. I love it. Too bad that I'm as confused as the MC.

Also, I suspect this will become the grandest and weirdest wincest harem ever with multiple species and timelines involved.

2) Eva smells fishy.
Why doesn't Eva have her own room?
Why haven't we gotten to meet grandma yet?
3) The green first girl need give to the pink princess a red ass. Just to make to her clear who is who and what are the relative rank positions
I'm disappointed in MC. Clearly the best punishment for Lilibet and Iggdra would be to be confined to the same room and needing to cooperate.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys i have a problem with game when try to play on joiplay here is log:
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 313, in main
File "renpy/config.py", line 1210, in init
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

Before loading the script.

Any help? i look to the config.py like in the log but it dont have 1210 line like what the log said what going on?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys i have a problem with game when try to play on joiplay here is log:
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 313, in main
File "renpy/config.py", line 1210, in init

Before loading the script.

Any help? i look to the config.py like in the log but it dont have 1210 line like what the log said what going on?
Don't use joiplay would be the easiest solution. There's a Win, Linux, Mac and even Android version, all supported, so really no reason to use an unsupported third party interpreter.
Also I experiment and try new stuff in this game, so there's some experimental code in there that unsupported engines and/or interpreter might simply not understand.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Dr Amana thread had a long ongoing joke after someone typed aboned instead of abandoned.... maybe it is from that???
So it would seem. ~ Norrington

Hmmm.... Aboned Tag? 0_0
Not exactly, no. Aboned depends on last activity of the developer, not on last game update. A case could be made for putting the game On Hold while it's not being worked on but I don't see the appeal, especially as no other dev does this, so… Patience is a virtue, as they say, and as long as no one derails this thread trying to sneak in a cthulhuid LI by pointing out that the only thing missing are 80's cartoon heroines like Tigersharks' Gloria for instance, we should be pretty good…

So, anyone (old enough to) remember Tigersharks' Gloria? She would be a perfect LI for this. :KEK:
80sdames.png

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Interesting theory, but what if the grandfather is the MC? xD
Btw Laurie is not the sister, Mira is the the sister ;)
lol, that might not even be a joke. I had a bad feeling about the "grandpa" and grandma" that you can't even see. Bad feeling as in paradox. "Eva" also may be from a different time, and she definitely knows things.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
1) I have finished now my first run of the play. And i have never asked "are we there yet?". Never. Not a single time. It had never happened. I have a robust alibi
didn't do it on my playthrough, decided to go back and press it, and got a secret ending. Was pretty satisfying.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes