VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Any news about the next update date?

I really love this game! (y)

gbhappiness - thank you for your excellent work!(y)(y)(y)
A faaaaaaaaaar point in the future. recreation may currently be busy with Bad Memories (his other VN, not actual bad memories, I hope). But yes, after the developments with the seemingly only living great-aunt, Grandma's apparent dislike of her (or rather what her fate seems to have triggered)I am also very curious. Someone really needs to draw up a family tree of all the characters and how they are related to each other. Although, it can't be any worse than the family trees of the aristocratic families of Europe.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
A faaaaaaaaaar point in the future. recreation may currently be busy with Bad Memories (his other VN, not actual bad memories, I hope). But yes, after the developments with the seemingly only living great-aunt, Grandma's apparent dislike of her (or rather what her fate seems to have triggered)I am also very curious. Someone really needs to draw up a family tree of all the characters and how they are related to each other. Although, it can't be any worse than the family trees of the aristocratic families of Europe.
It's been longer since the last update for Bad Memories than this game. Family tree might interesting to put together, more so since the characters from the main family are from 3 different timelines

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What i try to say is 1. Thik dor your self 2. Be your self, 3. Do not sell your self but this is gone ! Why Buy and sell in INt. with Win 10 or 11 . Google Handy and so one So in review you are sell your self to each Comp. you use win 10 11 send data to how evr. Steam sen d Data of you HD idex all HD Wehere is private? and here Each Disc. about Script eng. is like Shit in Toilet . NOthing.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Please don't tell Granma ... but ...

I think Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy is a bit of a troll, no-one can be so mistakenly confident in their command of Engrish and paranoid that they won't use an on-line translator...

Oops! gotta go, Granma heard me typing, laters ...

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
any news about next update ??
Quite a long time till the next update. Rec has said they're not going back to WS after the next BM update, they're just going to work on BM more. So gonna be a long ass time for a update to this sadly. This was updated 5 months ago so It'll be well over a year for an update to this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 01234 and torresm

Aug 14, 2018
Quite a long time till the next update. Rec has said they're not going back to WS after the next BM update, they're just going to work on BM more. So gonna be a long ass time for a update to this sadly. This was updated 5 months ago so It'll be well over a year for an update to this.
Well, my day just got worse.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
i'm just hoping this game will not get abandoned
I really like this game and look forward for the update

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i'm just hoping this game will not get abandoned
I really like this game and look forward for the update
I won't abandon it, even if I start working on a new game, this here is my "relax-shut-the-brain-off-and-do-whatever-you-want" game. No super high quality needed, no fucking around with the engine to get what I need, no super consistent story necessary... It's some weird shit after all :D so don't worry, this game will never be abandoned.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I won't abandon it, even if I start working on a new game, this here is my "relax-shut-the-brain-off-and-do-whatever-you-want" game. No super high quality needed, no fucking around with the engine to get what I need, no super consistent story necessary... It's some weird shit after all :D so don't worry, this game will never be abandoned.
worst case would be if the game is completely done and you suddenly want it to have high end quality a rework art dlc is nothing new these days :p though honestly i cant wait for the next update. its a good game.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
worst case would be if the game is completely done and you suddenly want it to have high end quality a rework art dlc is nothing new these days :p though honestly i cant wait for the next update. its a good game.
I wouldn't even think of remaking ws, it would be a nightmare to create all the characters, environments, outfits, etc. in daz or whatever, no thanks :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes