testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I've already gotten a couple of reports of that particular issue. Still investigating what causes the issue since none of my saves are picking it up.
Hopefully, it will be resolved soon to give you less headache on that issue. I'm just a little worried that the route you take may involve the use of those skills to deal with the vampire serial killer and it would be difficult to complete that section of the story if the skills are still having problems.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
for people who have trouble unlocking traits
i could resolve it by loading a save from version 0.91, and then using that same save with the latest version (just before we answer Zoey's call), and i could unlock both trait without any bug or error.

edit 1: i noticed that there's a bug ,I lost 3 power points (7 to 4) by loading my 0.91save in 0.93 but i could obtain a 5th and unlock both trait without any cost.
Seem's like power points gain in "Meeting the Boss", "Testing the Waters" and "Lessons in Spirituality". are lost, like Emilia's affinty and trust point gain in that events.
Also impossible to load a save during these event, but it's fine if we load a save just before (in the appartment) an play them with the latest version to avoid to lose these points.

edit 2: I tested a new game with 0.91 (a save first screen) an then load it with 0.93 to avoid any lost point or anything else, and it worked fine, could play the game normaly without any bug or error (except that the points for buying traits are not used) but they can be unlocked without any problem.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
for people who have trouble unlocking traits
i could resolve it by loading a save from version 0.91, and then using that same save with the latest version (just before we answer Zoey's call), and i could unlock both trait without any bug or error.
To unlock the two trails you need 10 power points, I should have at most 3 points :ROFLMAO:.
I'm glad a solution has appeared, it means that the saves were broken in version 0.92 and 0.921. A new game should fix it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again we are being foced to start a new game, really dev>??..when all this continuous change will end?? it's the third or forth time i must start all over again , with such few contents it's a bit annoying. same goes for the new bug introduced with every update...it takes so much time to release updates that one think it will be flawlessly..but it's not the case apparently

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I dunno what the deal with the new version is but am unable to buy traits and also why is it automatically killing my ex-boss whatshisname?
That depends on your MC build, mine didn't kill him. I don't remember the exact triggers but maybe don't roleplay as a bloodthirsty vampire and take the more subtle approach to situations.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
That depends on your MC build, mine didn't kill him. I don't remember the exact triggers but maybe don't roleplay as a bloodthirsty vampire and take the more subtle approach to situations.
It happens depending on the character's "control" stat. If you are at -2 or lower you will auto-exsanguinate the bro. If you are at -1 or higher you get options.

Reactions: Ragnar

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so you can confirm that even in this update there is near to nothing new in terms on story-quest progress? this will be so much
disappointing

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so you can confirm that even in this update there is near to nothing new in terms on story-quest progress? this will be so much
disappointing
There's one fairly long sequence involving Best Girl Zoey and it starts a bunch of new quests. I'd say it's good story development, but at the same time, for the length of time between updates... it left me wanting a lot more. I guess that's the price you pay when the game is in development and engaging.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Storywise it moves the plot forward, too bad we can't get even a quick blowie from the Arbiter :(

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The main takeaway from this update to me is if you bang the doc and still want Zoey just start over :HideThePain:
And it doesn't matter if you told Zoey about it earlier she will still use it against you so be careful.
Also can we get a future option to get the MC to stop begging Shevaun if she's not interested let's move on.

Reactions: loligardenv2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBiteRevenant-0.9301
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That felt like a very short update... are they usually like that? Couple of scenes and that's all?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Bite: Revenant [v0.9301] [madmate.games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That felt like a very short update... are they usually like that? Couple of scenes and that's all?
No, maybe you downloaded the 0.92 version from the Megalink ? I had good 30 min playtime in this one (slow reader)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes