lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
All valid points. (y)
Technique is an obvious advantage. Muscle memory, even. His is going to be vastly different to mine! :ROFLMAO:
Mike Tyson the vampire. Not sure I'd want to fight him, if I was a similar aged vamp, unless I had a significant power advantage! :eek:
IDK, maybe it doesn't matter, at all. But you can see an argument for why it could. (y)
not just is Usain Bolt know the most effective way to run, the same way Anderson Silva or Ali would demolish Anyone with a close age

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Good question. I guess powers are more important. Age seems to be the major deal breaker.
But, all other things being equal, possibly important for physical prowess?
The strongest man is more powerful than the strongest woman.
Fastest man is faster than fastest woman. It's just a fact of nature.
So, if starting from a strong male, maybe gain more physical advantage, over and above whichever vamp powers gained?
If someone turned Usain Bolt, would he be a faster vampire, already?
2 Series have a such cool ways to deal with Bloodline aside from powers

True Blood = Know where your Progeny is and Call them, Know if they are hurt or dead, and can command them to do as you order is his maker (unless you free him)

The Originals = If the The Original die his Complete lineage is wiped out ( what i think the next series ignore cuz Klaus and Elijah suicide and then 65% of the Vampires just die kkk 2 idiots who are Virtually Immortal )

The Bloodline link being just a skill to me will always look too plain (like they are not really related like this and since they are created due to the Maker magic it seems strange to me)

to me the Vampire society is already so chaotic if even your kids can be by your side then it would make such a low rate of turnings

Reactions: Dalish

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. 2 different games - same damn start:
Wonderful powerful babe turns Mc, is left 4 dead,
Someone picks up the pieces 4 whatever reason.
2 Series have a such cool ways to deal with Bloodline aside from powers

True Blood = Know where your Progeny is and Call them, Know if they are hurt or dead, and can command them to do as you order is his maker (unless you free him)

The Originals = If the The Original die his Complete lineage is wiped out ( what i think the next series ignore cuz Klaus and Elijah suicide and then 65% of the Vampires just die kkk 2 idiots who are Virtually Immortal )

The Bloodline link being just a skill to me will always look too plain (like they are not really related like this and since they are created due to the Maker magic it seems strange to me)

to me the Vampire society is already so chaotic if even your kids can be by your side then it would make such a low rate of turnings
Does no interview with a vamp or vamp diaries,
where dracula wanna bees just turn their bride to be
inspiration remains in our devs?

How about turning someone because you wanna be with them?
Marius probably is regretting turning his progeny that got both akasha and king obliterated
and countless other elders out of hiding fighting 4 supremacy in their wake.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well .. 2 different games - same damn start:
Wonderful powerful babe turns Mc, is left 4 dead,
Someone picks up the pieces 4 whatever reason.

Does no interview with a vamp or vamp diaries,
where dracula wanna bees just turn their bride to be
inspiration remains in our devs?

How about turning someone because you wanna be with them?
Marius probably is regretting turning his progeny that got both akasha and king obliterated
and countless other elders out of hiding fighting 4 supremacy in their wake.
That looks so boring dude you would completly be crushed like this

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I liked that Madmate games has moved away from the VTM start and has started writing his own story

But at the moment, How we jump from neonate to something that can put a several hundred yr old vampire to sleep.
Is way to powerful to be in this game so early. I could understand if it took a couple weeks to get to his power. This is just insane
and i hope the writer turns it down a bit or rewrite the second chapter and make it so the Mc is not that powerful. Or it should be made that there is a constant threat against him

Just my little rant

Sep 3, 2020
I liked that Madmate games has moved away from the VTM start and has started writing his own story

But at the moment, How we jump from neonate to something that can put a several hundred yr old vampire to sleep.
Is way to powerful to be in this game so early. I could understand if it took a couple weeks to get to his power. This is just insane
and i hope the writer turns it down a bit or rewrite the second chapter and make it so the Mc is not that powerful. Or it should be made that there is a constant threat against him

Just my little rant
I don't think it's a power you will have right away

I see it as a sneak peek of what the mc could do someday

a friend was in danger and he turned it on without thinking

I think the entire point of that scene was to bring him and zoey closer together

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Just my little rant
In a comment I did yesterday I commented the same concern.

Too OP free to move characters break the story.

Last edited:

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019

I think the entire point of that scene was to bring him and zoey closer together
Agreed or if anything it has to have some sort of drawback like Ayhsel was saying yday. If anything it was probably just a fluke that it happened to work the first time but only the dev knows. For now its just speculation until the next chapter where the doc might give us an answer.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Imho I think it drove a wedge between the little relationship they had.
Look at Zoey she is also a pretty young Vampire. He said he just used his instincts to get her to back off
From Zoey's point of view he can just put her to sleep and drain her and no more Zoey (He suddenly became a whole lot scarier)
And she said it herself every vampire from here to china wants to drain him or use him as puppet. That also put her in danger trough association.

I think the writer's Story has a good starting point but for now the character is way to powerful

Sep 3, 2020
Agreed or if anything it has to have some sort of drawback like Ayhsel was saying yday. If anything it was probably just a fluke that it happened to work the first time but only the dev knows. For now its just speculation until the next chapter where the doc might give us an answer.
I think every ability we have will cost a certain amount of blood and if we don't feed on people we won't be able to use certain abilities but if we do feed on people too much we will lose
our Humanity
that is why I will feed only from blood bags and only from people who deserve it

and if I kill someone that it will only be in self-defense
or to protect someone I care about like zoey

I think as long as my Humanity

'is not to low I should be alright

I don't know why some people make a big deal about being a vampire it's easy

as long as you have a plan

and I won't ever have to worry about being lonely if I choose a vampire as my mate

that way they will not grow old and die on me someone like zoey

;)

Sep 3, 2020
Imho I think it drove a wedge between the little relationship they had.
Look at Zoey she is also a pretty young Vampire. He said he just used his instincts to get her to back off
From Zoey's point of view he can just put her to sleep and drain her and no more Zoey (He suddenly became a whole lot scarier)
And she said it herself every vampire from here to china wants to drain him or use him as puppet. That also put her in danger trough association.

I think the writer's Story has a good starting point but for now the character is way to powerful
ooh bro you are worried about that why are you worried about that don't worry about that
we got this Zoe will be ours

we just have to sweep her off her feet

and I know just how we do it I've been preparing For a Moment Like This oh yes

I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer I've seen every episode of Angel and I've seen Interview with the Vampire three times

f y i we're going to need a lot of hair gel

like a lot:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish and Nulldev

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, for a vampire who needs blood to survive, I think killing anyone for sustenance could be considered self defence, without too much justification.
If I don't do it, I'm going to come to harm. I'm just defending myself from that harm by draining this tosser.
That qualify as self defence? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Abstaining from eating is a form of self harm.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
absolutely love the 90s

I grew up in the 90s and I wish the game could stay in the 90s

but I have a bad feeling that this game is going to do a Time skip to 2021

where we see the girl from The Office

married to the guy that killed us

and he's a changed man and we have to choose between forgiveness and revenge I hope not I hate time skips
Are you trying to angry the NTR police? That would made them mad!

And seriously, I hope not. That girl is too cute to pass on.

It would be quite the development, though.

Sep 3, 2020
Are you trying to angry the NTR police? That would made them mad!

And seriously, I hope not. That girl is too cute to pass on.

It would be quite the development, though.
whoa whoa bro who said anything about ntrI hate fucking ntr I was just thinking about The Count of Monte Cristo
if I remember correctly The Count went to jail and somebody stole his girl

get your mind out of the gutter good day sir I said good day

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
whoa whoa bro who said anything about ntrI hate fucking ntr I was just thinking about The Count of Monte Cristo
if I remember correctly The Count went to jail and somebody stole his girl

get your mind out of the gutter good day sir I said good day
Do you think that matters to them? You just mentioned potential love interest getting married to the guy that killed us.

That is a super red flag to the NTR police.

Hey, with that asshole even I would feel offended. Not that she moved on with her life, but that she would picked that guy.

yikes!

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Just my little rant
To me is okay i think this power will be hard to acess, and using it not only will be DANGEROUS it will be costly since we saw using the powers make the mc use energy what make you need to feed what make you lose humanity

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Just my little rant
Actually i really get what you mean, i hate when a reading novels and the author make the mc so OP that his enemies are like people much older and much stronger to a point he really cant do shit about it even being op then the same dumb author make some INSANE PLOT ARMOR ALL THE TIME SO HIS DUMB MC DONT DIE and it become unbearable to read

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I think every ability we have will cost a certain amount of blood and if we don't feed on people we won't be able to use certain abilities but if we do feed on people too much we will lose
our Humanity
that is why I will feed only from blood bags and only from people who deserve it

or to protect someone I care about like zoey

I think as long as my Humanity

'is not to low I should be alright

I don't know why some people make a big deal about being a vampire it's easy

as long as you have a plan

and I won't ever have to worry about being lonely if I choose a vampire as my mate

that way they will not grow old and die on me someone like zoey

;)
well almost like me but i will kill people who are pain in the ass and low value woman like those Miami Bimbos who say man who dont make 6 digits are not man and dont deserve respect

the girl in the coffee shop was shy and respectful i didn't even see the scene he mc use his powers on her cuz it never was on my mind to drink her just if she agree in the future

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes