4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
f95_banner.png

Overview:
A young man leaves his college and friends to fulfill his deceased father's dream, to renovate and open the bar he dedicated his life to and therefore, become an Entrepreneur. As he goes back to the city where he was made to the man he is now, he will end up living with three women on which he'll have a major impact. How will he react when facing important choices and what impact on their future will it have ? It is all in your hands.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-30
Release Date: 2023-08-27
Developer: MisterMaya - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 Early Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

If you enjoyed the game, feel free to review it or support me on patreon, as it helps me a lot.
I try to answer every one in the comment section, but reviews are really helpful as they're the little tap on the shoulder that motivates people to try my game.
In the meantime, have great day.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android(ep2): - -
Other: Bug Fix*

Steam Version
Win/Linux
: - - -

Christmas Special
Extras: Walkthrough/gallery Mod - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 -
Italian TL* - German TL*

Dan Syndrome thanks for the link
*This Version is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.

11.png 3.png 7.png 5.png 2.png 8.png 4.png 13.png 15.png 20.png 6.png 10.png 21.png 19.png 23.png 1.png 9.png 17.png 12.png 16.png 22.png 18.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.

Jan 21, 2020
Renders look really good. I can tell that's where the majority of effort is put in. Like the dev says at the beginning of the game the dialogue is a bit off cause English is his second language but I've seen significantly worse. Story seems a bit unoriginal and that may make it difficult to hook the player. Overall, it could be turn out to be an interesting game if the dev keeps with it but for now we'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, wish you the best with your game!

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes