The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
An update? Is the game really abandoned? I've read the dev's Patreon post, really sad news. I hope the dev is doing fine and one day to finish the game.

TIF is really an amazing game, I loved the story, it is one of the best fantasy/supernatural games imho.

I'm tired of good games being abandoned...

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Check Patreon, it is a
Many folks assume that when a game is abandoned it's because the creator is a scammer or lazy. That does not appear to be the case in this instance.

Kudos to the creator for:
  • Making a substantial effort trying to keep it going,
  • Giving a reasonable explanation for why the game can't continue,
  • Attempting to do what is necessary to be fair to the supporters who tried to help keep it going.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Figures... Steam reviewed, and rejected by Mary. Well fuck-off Mary...she just looks young for her age. :sneaky:

Just when we were about to get more people and content on the island...and the boat sank.

Steam_answer.JPG

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheIntoxicatingFlavor-0.10.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Fuck man, this just sucks. This is one those games I was really looking forward to see how it would end, the premise was just really interesting to me and I have been following it pretty much since day one. I even submitted my own little patch for it way back in the day (it was crap lol).

This one hurts.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I assume Alice is the loli looking character. If so did he really think steam was going to let that fly. It's like playing Russian Roulette with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanTheShot

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I assume Mary is the loli looking character. If so did he really think steam was going to let that fly. It's like playing Russian Roulette with it.
Mary is the one who reviewed the game for Steam. The character is Alice.

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020
This is one of the few games I hoped would never be abandoned. To see this game to its culmination. It's such a shame that it had come to this, but I hope the dev gets everything he needs as soon as possible and makes a full financial recover. Good luck with everything, dev! :giggle:

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
If anyone wants to read why game is abandoned:

I found this game exceptional and way above average, yet it did very poorly financially on patron, and a developer can't live on air so that's the bottom line, even though the story is very engaging the characters are well written as well as dialogs.
I guess if you want a game to succeed just make it a fapfest, as that's what is selling fuck story, and attention to detail.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes