jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
No, I have had no photoshooting. Above my save and my globalsave.
The problem is that the photo shoot scene was not completing if you triggered it at enchantment 42 and higher. It is triggered by going to Chi-Chi's again after lunch with Tabitha there. If you didn't go back to Chi-Chi's until after enchantment 42, it would start but not complete, thus preventing you from leaving the house once you re-entered it. This will be fixed in the next release. For now, you'll have to start at an earlier save and make sure you re-visit Chi-Chi's before you hit enchantment 42 (or don't go at all after lunch with Tabitha). Thanks for sending over your save so I could figure it out.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
Stuck on Day 49 with 45 enchantment, where new office dress code in in place and Stacy can't talk to Michael but when I try to interact with "My Desk" nothing happens. Triggering the bathroom scene or talking to Nate does nothing.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The problem is that the photo shoot scene was not completing if you triggered it at enchantment 42 and higher. It is triggered by going to Chi-Chi's again after lunch with Tabitha there. If you didn't go back to Chi-Chi's until after enchantment 42, it would start but not complete, thus preventing you from leaving the house once you re-entered it. This will be fixed in the next release. For now, you'll have to start at an earlier save and make sure you re-visit Chi-Chi's before you hit enchantment 42 (or don't go at all after lunch with Tabitha). Thanks for sending over your save so I could figure it out.
OK, I have seen what Problem exist with my save. I talk to the guys and when I now go back to my home it trigger that I search for my underwear and Jason.

The Problem is when Jason is working you can`t meet Jason at home so all saves are useless I need a save before Jason is working or Jason have a free day.

That makes more clear when you haven`t played 100% after your walkthrough the probability you are get a dead end is near 100%.

Hm I must look if I have a save before the problem with Tabitha (I am not sure with what save I talked with her). Aso a problem with the saves without Quest book you see only enchantment and not the number you solved or what scene you have seen and which not.

0.66Public bug
You can switch from night to midday
Do all things normal till the point you can only go back home when you went now in the Pub (from Andy) and can choose to sit alone and you use it is midday.

In your Game you have no check points that you must do what the hint say. For example work place (Day 1 or each day) "talk to Michael" when you use your pc the time switched to "lunch time" and you missed "Michael".

Lunch
You can go all time two times. The second choice is all time available O’shannon’s (Andys bar).

In Game hint System
1) for me Day 10, so the hint for Day 10 and 11 must swap, work with Jim, Walkthrough: Enchantment 11: work with Polly
2) Walkthrough Enchantment 12: work with Marcus again, so the hint for Day 12 must be "Work with Jim".

CG Room
1) Jason at Work
With "Jason at Home Outfit 2" you unlocked "Jason at Work Outfit 2 & 4 (was triggered before)" and you have not played free these 2 different Outfits in the story.

2) Jason at Home Outfit 2, when you choose again "Seduce Jason at Home" the Outfit disappeared.

3) Jason at Work, You wear it or at you get it (Outfit from Nate) "Jason at Work 3" is unlocked and Jason have never seen you in this Outfit at work.

4) Jason at Home Outfit 3 is unlocked and you haven`t sex in this Outfit, when you choose again "Seduce Jason at Home" the Outfit 2 & 3 disappeared.

5) you can`t watch them: Stevie 1 1-4 , Subway Train alone, Jim Office (north crystal), Dixon Training 5-6, Nate Knockers (north crystal) Outfit 1?,2?, 4

6) Counting mistake? Michael`s Office 2 - Michael`s Office 6 (not 7?)

Jessie (Talk with her)
It would be nice when you use by Jessie that she is Lesbian (or Bi) and not Gay (normal you use it only for "gay mens" and no men player is interested in "gay/futa content").

Neighborhood train station, both toilets you can run through it to the north wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsdeacon

ureka001

Mar 2, 2020
I have problem with my save it error like this when I load the save

how to fix this I don't want to play new game :cry:

aaadddd.png

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Fuck, I love this game. First RPGM i have tried, and so happy I did. J.S. Deacon - hats off to you.

Zaren01

Mar 27, 2018
Anybody been able to sort the bug at the warehouse where you cant interact with David - the Warehouse Manager. No interactions even if you click on him. Anybody able to help?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes