pejo88

Jun 20, 2019
Does sb have a save game from arround V0.60 ? downloaded the newest version bust iam suck on a bug in content arround v 0.60

if u have also add the global.rpgsave pls

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Can i get info?
in walkthrough day 1, we must lunch with Andy.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE???

And how treat dogs in park??

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Can i get info?
in walkthrough day 1, we must lunch with Andy.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE???

And how treat dogs in park??
Are you using the included save 40 or are you playing from the beginning?

if you're playing from the start, you'll have to wait for Andy's interactions, he will appear when you'll go to lunch at O'Shannon's south from Office building

Otherwise I Recommend using J.S Walkthrough at the .txt file is only v.0.65

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Are you using the included save 40 or are you playing from the beginning?

if you're playing from the start, you'll have to wait for Andy's interactions, he will appear when you'll go to lunch at O'Shannon's south from Office building

Otherwise I Recommend using J.S Walkthrough at the .txt file is only v.0.65
oh yea i get noticed my mistakes...
ty my friend for info

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I have problem finding Bruce, Day 1 v.0.60. I've done everything in the WT on J.S's Site up to visiting Michael in his office.

Where to next?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I think the 0.65-66 update is really cool. Nice twist with Bruce in the gym, and I am reassured Stacy can keep on going about the office as she used to, with that blue-ball threat out of the way for the player.

However, I don't quite get what the 0.67 update is? I played the 0.67 version, starting with the slot 40 save provided by the game dev, but there is no content after the 0.65-66 content as it is described on the walkthrough page. Is 0.67 a bug fix/game rehaul on existing content only?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really looking forward to many updates for this game. Stacy being used by the homeless men in the basement. Frank getting in shape and using all her holes. Office orgies. Feeding the poor dog and then much more. More of the husbands family visiting and enjoying stacy the slut. More fucking with large objects. Maybe the construction workers could gangbang her and fuck her with a beer bottle. Sex in public like at the food truck and in the park. Really hope pics and videos of her get posted and people in the town and around her home start to know what a huge slut she is and feel her up and join the party.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I seem to be stuck at enchantment 43, none of the days in the walktrough since v.0.60 has played out in order, I don't know where to go.

Nate is getting the cold shoulder, Dixons training seem to be over, and I don't seem to receive the doggy treats from the man in the park. The hobo is waiting for Brian to get the ID.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
The bugfix, does it actually work? I'm stuck with the no pants in the house.

I've started to download the link via the bugfix page, but it seems I'm downloading exactly the same thing I already have? (I already have version 0.67 with the same name from page 1?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The bugfix, does it actually work? I'm stuck with the no pants in the house.

I've started to download the link via the bugfix page, but it seems I'm downloading exactly the same thing I already have? (I already have version 0.67 with the same name from page 1?
Did you use an old save or one of the saves that came with V.0.67?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes