Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Whatever you do, DO NOT SAVE AT THE TUNNEL!! Why? it's because of this (picture below). Anyways, it isn't anything major, so don't save at that place. As of now, I have to replay for next 5 minutes from the file save update (but I'll play later).

1615568294986.png

Reactions: ureka001

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Whatever you do, DO NOT SAVE AT THE TUNNEL!! Why? it's because of this (picture below). Anyways, it isn't anything major, so don't save at that place. As of now, I have to replay for next 5 minutes from the file save update (but I'll play later).

View attachment 1080591
Are you playing V.0.66? Are you on Windows 10 or some other platform?

ureka001

Mar 2, 2020

View attachment 1080591
how to fix this. I have only 1 save file and when load it always error like this :cry:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
how to fix this. I have only 1 save file and when load it always error like this :cry:
The game comes with 10 save slots in slots 30-40, 40 being the end of V.0.60. You may just have to start there until I can figure out what is causing this.

Reactions: ureka001

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The DEV says for the moment not to use old saves which may not work or work badly.
Does this mean in the future my current saves will work, or will my current saves never work even in future updates?
I also haven't played the game in a while and really forgot a lot, so don't remember if the game is linear or if it has multiple routes, but if there are multiple routes, I really don't wanna use new saves. And don't wanna start over. But, if my saves will work in future updates, I'd be fine with not playing this update and just waiting on the next one.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does this mean in the future my current saves will work, or will my current saves never work even in future updates?
I also haven't played the game in a while and really forgot a lot, so don't remember if the game is linear or if it has multiple routes, but if there are multiple routes, I really don't wanna use new saves. And don't wanna start over. But, if my saves will work in future updates, I'd be fine with not playing this update and just waiting on the next one.
The game is fairly linear atm so you aren't losing much if by using the given saves vs. old saves. Old save won't work because the game is still in development, thus I'm still working on older parts of the game as well as newer parts, which screws old saves up. This is why with each release I provide saves at various points throughout the game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I really like gangbangs and blackmails, very nice..
I hope the DEV could add additional assets for the sex scenes.. making them longer.
Not talking about animation but about pictures.. I believe after all the walking around and taking trains a longer sex scenes would be appreciated.

I hope to see her in more gangbang and some forced situation... maybe some "couch interview" for some casting!!!

Happy days, good game, really engaging with an acceptable level of grind!

PhilosopherWar

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.66.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.03.2021 (fix)
How i can fix that?

Samfonto

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys, I found this game few days ago but I have a problem. I’m not able to save game. When I try to save the game and I choose one of the empty slot, I haven’t messages about saving game. The slot is still empty. How can I resolve it? ty

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I was going to wait until the next big release to release some of the bug fixes I've made, but the current bugs are cropping up too often, are game-breaking, and create a poor user experience. Thus, I decided to do this interim bug-fix release. There is no new content in this release, so if you have played through the latest release without issue, then it is unnecessary to download this one.

What's fixed? Several bugs have been fixed, including one where Stacy couldn't activate "My Desk", one where Stacy would get stuck in the house because she couldn't find her underwear to the photo shoot (meaning the photo shoot scene had not completed due to the bug) and several other smaller ones.

Also, you'll find some of the early gameplay changes I've made for the next release to help reduce some of the tediousness of the early game. This includes long-requested reduced dream sequences and truncated warehouse scenes where it was just a repeating event. That said, while I think I have worked out most of the kinks in the new warehouse sequences, I may still have missed something. If you spot anything weird (like a wrong outfit), let me know! I have also added some additional scenes to the gallery, which is still far from complete.

The links are below. If you already have V.0.66, then you theoretically can just download the patch and copy the files into your /www folder (Windows only).

Windows:

Mac:

As always, if you find bugs, have feedback, or just want to send me a note about the game, please PM me on Patreon or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com.

- J. S.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018

I was going to wait until the next big release to release some of the bug fixes I've made, but the current bugs are cropping up too often, are game-breaking, and create a poor user experience. Thus, I decided to do this interim bug-fix release. There is no new content in this release, so if you have played through the latest release without issue, then it is unnecessary to download this one.

What's fixed? Several bugs have been fixed, including one where Stacy couldn't activate "My Desk", one where Stacy would get stuck in the house because she couldn't find her underwear to the photo shoot (meaning the photo shoot scene had not completed due to the bug) and several other smaller ones.

Also, you'll find some of the early gameplay changes I've made for the next release to help reduce some of the tediousness of the early game. This includes long-requested reduced dream sequences and truncated warehouse scenes where it was just a repeating event. That said, while I think I have worked out most of the kinks in the new warehouse sequences, I may still have missed something. If you spot anything weird (like a wrong outfit), let me know! I have also added some additional scenes to the gallery, which is still far from complete.

The links are below. If you already have V.0.66, then you theoretically can just download the patch and copy the files into your /www folder (Windows only).

Windows: The Office Wife V.0.67 Windows Public Release

Mac: The Office Wife V.0.67 Mac Public Release

As always, if you find bugs, have feedback, or just want to send me a note about the game, please PM me on Patreon or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com.

- J. S.
Do you have a different link than Mega?? The limit is bothering me again.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes