CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So whats the update cycle?
Wym?
I've been working on 0.3, as per usual. This week was less productive than I hoped due to IRL issues, but I'd say things are going nicely overall.
Still no estimates for when it comes out, since it's still relatively early.
However, I've been dropping some nice bonus content over at the SubStar, in the meanwhile. In fact, just published a news post a few minutes ago.

Overall, I feel progress should pick up the pace after this Sunday (today)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Number of tags made my eyes hurt :LOL: But then despite having all of these not having vaginal or anal :FacePalm: Jokes aside I guess gotta wait more updates for this one, good luck with the game.

Reactions: CigarRex

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
Since the MC is possessed by Lust itself will we be seeing other various powers relating to Lust like changing various body parts sizes and types for the MC and the various women?

• Thinking Face

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
Great game,
Tried the 0.2.1 version and I was surprised by the quality and length of the prologue
Cant wait for getting more content in the sandbox part, I hope it can keep the interest once it is not as linear as before

thank you very much for your work

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
This for sure has potential to be a top 10 game on the site. Very creative and interesting dynamics between the characters as well as an interesting story, the artstyle and general feeling of this game gives off a slightly similar vibe to games by Caribdis which I think is a super good quality/thing to be compared to. Best of luck with the game, and I am certainly going to be keeping an eye on this one.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have two questions. I'll put them under spoiler so as not to bother too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you can answer.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey there, thanks for the concern :)

It's more than 2/3 done, as of now. Did all of the planned Maggy (Mom) and Penny stuff, only Robin's left + a few extra stuff.
Roughly 30 new scenes thus far, 800+ new renders and 50 animations...

There are also 340 new sprites just for the first two girls, varying between many emotions and outfits. They will be used for simpler scenes and dialogue that don't require dedicated CGs and so on.

Besides that, Subs have had lots of exclusive content too. Over 120 renders just within those posts, featuring short stories and sets with Esther (the bunny girl), Vivian and Abbie, Zoey and Beatrice, Gina and Janet, Cassie, Megumi, Penny, Robin, and more...
These fall under the $10+ tiers, if anyone's wondering. Nice stuff.

Personally, I'm hoping for an early June release, but no clue if it's ready sooner or later.

Thanks for the patience.

HS2_2023-05-07-21-14-59-091.png HS2_2023-04-18-07-29-37-167.png

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I feel like the only person on this site that likes sandbox games. to me it feels more rewarding to find sexy events around the map and through interactions with characters than just having the developer put me on a single track through a story I don't feel any agency in.
I feel the same way.
Though, they'll be easy to find over here.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hey there, thanks for the concern :)

It's more than 2/3 done, as of now. Did all of the planned Maggy (Mom) and Penny stuff, only Robin's left + a few extra stuff.
Roughly 30 new scenes thus far, 800+ new renders and 50 animations...

There are also 340 new sprites just for the first two girls, varying between many emotions and outfits. They will be used for simpler scenes and dialogue that don't require dedicated CGs and so on.

Besides that, Subs have had lots of exclusive content too. Over 120 renders just within those posts, featuring short stories and sets with Esther (the bunny girl), Vivian and Abbie, Zoey and Beatrice, Gina and Janet, Cassie, Megumi, Penny, Robin, and more...
These fall under the $10+ tiers, if anyone's wondering. Nice stuff.

Personally, I'm hoping for an early June release, but no clue if it's ready sooner or later.

Thanks for the patience.

View attachment 2633860 View attachment 2633862
Patreon exclusive scenes?

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Patreon exclusive scenes?
Sort of.
There are renders and small scenes you can only see in the Subscribe Star posts currently. These are for $10 tiers and up.
There won't be "password locked" scenes in the game, if you're wondering. I may end up bringing a few of these SubStar scenes to the game officially as extras later down the line, since they are canon (and pretty good!)

Also, $50 tiers and up get to request one extra scene per new update with whatever content they want (mostly!).
0.3 will already feature 2 of them. These (in particular) won't be canon and will be unlockable in-game, with in-game cash (you'll get that by working and doing other stuff).
There will be content warnings too, so that you don't stumble across something you don't like. But they're not important, in the end. Just fun extras :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I feel like the only person on this site that likes sandbox games. to me it feels more rewarding to find sexy events around the map and through interactions with characters than just having the developer put me on a single track through a story I don't feel any agency in.
I like sandbox too. But I recognize that they are easy to mess up.
Most sandboxes are done poorly. Bad UI, bad quest tracking (if at all), and lots of grind.
Which is where the hate comes form.
If RPGM sandbox then even worse... it means walking simulator with bad grindy combat.
But those are not necessary to be a sandbox. A well done sandbox can be very rewarding.
My personal preferences are:
well done sandbox > well done VN > badly done VN > badly done sandbox

Sandbox (if done right) does have advantages too. Like letting you pick and choose which characters you want to pursue. As character arcs are mostly self contained.
And also lets you focus on a character's arc before moving to the next one. Which can be helpful in not getting lost, as sometimes happens with games with lots of characters.
Sandboxes also have a much easier time of importing saves between versions.

To be fair, "most are done badly" can apply to literally anything.
Most games here have atrocious english.
Most VNs are either KN or have fake choices or some other problems unique to VNs.
Most game's art is just screencaps from honey select or koikatsu.
etc etc

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes