yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ok i think that i got who will be the all of the seven deadly sins
the information I based this of is plot, conntact information or just innformation of character, personality of character, comparing appearance of characters to subscribestar demons model (on even't without paying you can see all of the demon faces and their role (pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth) and because demon appearance is similar to the non demon look you can recognize the human behind the demon)
so these are my guesses
(sorry for all language mistakes englisch is not my first language)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: CigarRex Just noticed a typo in Vivian's description, you use "peeked" when I'm pretty sure you meant "piqued", I know it's a bit nitpicky but it's one of the typos I see most often that I guess, "piques" my grammar obsession.

Last edited:
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So, just asking here... How do you guys feel about transforming a girl into a big-titty cow...?

Then milking and degrading the shit out of her. Totally unrelated question...

I may have gotten carried myself in this first extra... It's 400+ renders long :oops:
Very immersion breaking, very spicy... And very optional.

0.3 should be ready in a week and a few days, hopefully. Gotta start work on the second extra and add finishing touches.

Sep 27, 2022
So, just asking here... How do you guys feel about transforming a girl into a big-titty cow...?

I may have gotten carried myself in this first extra... It's 400+ renders long :oops:

0.3 should be ready in a week and a few days, hopefully. Gotta start work on the second extra and add finishing touches.
For me, id say it depends. Is it a girl we know? is it related to the story or is it a side "mission/quest" as you mention its immersion breaking, is it something that the girl wants to experience and we get to take advantage her "lust". I dont mind it if its kinda a side thing as long as it doesnt effect the main story if that makes sense.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
For me, id say it depends. Is it a girl we know? is it related to the story or is it a side "mission/quest" as you mention its immersion breaking, is it something that the girl wants to experience and we get to take advantage her "lust". I dont mind it if its kinda a side thing as long as it doesnt effect the main story if that makes sense.
It's an one-off thing, optional, and unrelated to the story (won't affect the plot at all). But all with characters we know.
The scene is an extra and will be accessible through the phone.
The girl is more or less 'broken' into enjoying it.

Think of it as an extreme "what-if" scenario.
(It was requested by a sub, but it matched exactly a far-fetched idea I once had, so I ended up flexing on the scope for the scene. Should be simple fun for those who like it.)

Sep 27, 2022
It's an one-off thing, optional, and unrelated to the story (won't affect the plot at all). But all with characters we know.
The scene is an extra and will be accessible through the phone.
The girl is more or less 'broken' into enjoying it.

Think of it as an extreme "what-if" scenario.
I was honestly thinking the same thing, a "what if". Go for it i dont think people would mind at all, For those who like that stuff they will watch for those who dont wont, simple as that.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

Into a cowgirl ? or just big lactating tits.. Well I like either option. Long as she keeps coming back to the MC to be milked or Shes sprays milk when she orgasims. I"d find that hot.

I'd much like it being part of the story/game, not just locked away. Just sounds like it contribute to the stories fun and its a power the MC will unlock?. You have corruption, transformation, paranormal, lactation and humor in the tags, so it fits in fine. But thats just my vote. (I just find it silly you"ll just lock things away cause people get offended here) too many snowflakes here :/

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Into a cowgirl ? or just big lactating tits.. Well I like either option. Long as she keeps coming back to the MC to be milked or Shes sprays milk when she orgasims. I"d find that hot.

I'd much like it being part of the story/game, not just locked away. Just sounds like it contribute to the stories fun and its a power the MC will unlock?. You have corruption, transformation, paranormal, lactation and humor in the tags, so it fits in fine. But thats just my vote. (I just find it silly you"ll just lock things away cause people get offended here) too many snowflakes here :/
Heheh, it's not really cuz of snowflakes or anything... I just let my subs go as extreme as we can agree on, but it can't really fit anywhere in the current story. It's fine remaining as an extra.

...though, it most certainly doesn't mean we won't see anything like that in the actual story. Wink wink

May 4, 2019

im down

• I just jizzed my pants

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Where is the love for the small-titty cowgirls? What about medium-titty cowgirls? Comically big is fun but variety is the spice of life :coffee: Any other hybrid transformations like tanuki, cat, fox, mouse, and other mythical nympho forms? Does she go Moo-Moo? Got milk?

(y)

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020

Absolutely in for this

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Where is the love for the small-titty cowgirls? What about medium-titty cowgirls? Comically big is fun but variety is the spice of life :coffee: Any other hybrid transformations like tanuki, cat, fox, mouse, and other mythical nympho forms? Does she go Moo-Moo? Got milk?

(y)
Oh, we'll get there eventually. Milk doesn't discriminate by size, any girl can make it. ;)
For now, this stuff will be only in the extra though. Let's take our time :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: vilewe7570

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
All the renders and animations are done, for good this time.
Clocking in at about 2100 new images, methinks.
And somewhere close to 200 animations too.

Just gotta finish writing and implementing the extras and it'll be done!
Been 2.5 months since the last update hit the shelves here, which is when I started work for 0.3 officially.
Hoping I can get the next ones faster than that... Thanks for the patience and attention, regardless! I can't wait to wrap this up.

I'm also planning on having a Discord Sever opened with this release. Thanks to all who requested that one!

Last edited:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
All the renders and animations are done, for good this time.
Clocking in at about 2100 new images, methinks.
And somewhere close to 200 animations too.

Just gotta finish writing and implementing the extras and it'll be done!
Been 2.5 months since the last update hit the shelves here, which is when I started work for 0.3 officially.
Hoping I can get the next ones faster than that... Thanks for the patience and attention, regardless! I can't wait to wrap this up.

I'm also planning on having a Discord Sever opened with this release. Thanks to all who requested that one!
Dam Rex, i thought you said we would get about 800+ renders, i desire to pay for this piece of work for sure! :cool:

Tomashu

Oct 31, 2021
Finished 0.2.1 :devilish:
Game is nice but most of tags are wrong (for current version). I'll see how the sandbox part goes.

One thing that annoyed me is that in some dialogues you have to click multiple time to see full text. For example in "Go remind Penny"

1. Nah, Penny...
2. Nah, Penny... Don't be stupid!
3. Of course she will!
4. Of course she will! I look cute in it!
5. Hahh...
6. Hahh... What...

instead of showing whole line of text. This happens all the time.

After that you have to click four time to move to next scene :p
1. Afer first click text disappear.
2. After second click it fades to black and shows that scene is unlocked.
3. After third click it fades to black again.
4. After third click finally there is something.

Characters thinking "..." "Hmm" "..!" is very useless too :p They are thinking about dots or what? :WaitWhat:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Finished 0.2.1 :devilish:
Game is nice but most of tags are wrong (for current version). I'll see how the sandbox part goes.

One thing that annoyed me is that in some dialogues you have to click multiple time to see full text. For example in "Go remind Penny"

1. Nah, Penny...
2. Nah, Penny... Don't be stupid!
3. Of course she will!
4. Of course she will! I look cute in it!
5. Hahh...
6. Hahh... What...

instead of showing whole line of text. This happens all the time.

After that you have to click four time to move to next scene :p
1. Afer first click text disappear.
2. After second click it fades to black and shows that scene is unlocked.
3. After third click it fades to black again.
4. After third click finally there is something.

Characters thinking "..." "Hmm" "..!" is very useless too :p They are thinking about dots or what? :WaitWhat:
I see. I do these because, in my eyes, it paces the scenes and the dialogue more naturally - more like real people talking in a movie than text appearing in a screen.

Which is odd, since it is just a visual novel after all... Just a vice of mine, I guess!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes