CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
THE SIN WITHIN, VERSION 0.3, NOW OUT FOR $20 SUBS!

SS BANNER VER-1.png v0.3: THE FAMILY CIRCLE - PART 1

+ 2.300 new renders (with +200 animations!)
+ 540 new sprites
+ 6.200 lines of dialogue
+ ~40 new scenes
Totalling...
~ 7.200 renders
~ 17.200 lines of dialogue
PLUS:
+ 2 Extra Scenes
, requested by subs!

$5+ RELEASE WILL COME NEXT WEEK - JULY 20th!
PUBLIC COMES THE WEEK AFTER THAT - JULY 27th!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mxdcity

Jun 20, 2020
what's the music playing in the main menu ? could anyone tell please ? and songs used in this game too ! audio is awesome !

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
what's the music playing in the main menu ? could anyone tell please ? and songs used in this game too ! audio is awesome !
You can check the publicly-available songs in the "Extras" section in the Main Menu. Tons of Kevin MacLeod stuff - he's still the GOAT.

Main Menu song is "Slow Burn" by spinningmerkaba, from dig.ccmixter.org. (It has some background noise I had to clean up myself, but it's an amazing tune)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
THE SIN WITHIN, VERSION 0.3, NOW OUT FOR $5 SUBS!

SS BANNER VER-1.png

PUBLIC RELEASE COMES OUT NEXT WEEK, JULY 27TH!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU THERE!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
That's a pretty impressive update size, especially since it's only been 3 months since the last one? Great stuff, looking forward to checking it out

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Yo CigarRex ngl, those extra scenes were super hot. I enjoy the slow burn on the family as well. Can we expect similar scenes with the family as we progress through their corruption as we saw in the extra scenes or will it be a little more tame? I'd personally be quite happy if you go full Mr.C degenerate and depraved

Also on the note of Mr.C it seems like this game is shaping up to be similar, just a lot more polished and heavier focus on the story, which I'm a big fan of.

Keep up the good work, if the game keeps going in this direction and stays at this level of quality it'll be a massive hit!

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Yo CigarRex ngl, those extra scenes were super hot. I enjoy the slow burn on the family as well. Can we expect similar scenes with the family as we progress through their corruption as we saw in the extra scenes or will it be a little more tame? I'd personally be quite happy if you go full Mr.C degenerate and depraved

Also on the note of Mr.C it seems like this game is shaping up to be similar, just a lot more polished and heavier focus on the story, which I'm a big fan of.

Keep up the good work, if the game keeps going in this direction and stays at this level of quality it'll be a massive hit!
Oh, for sure. Any girl can eventually get to the level of the stuff we see in the extras.
It may take some time, but you can expect that.

+ No secret that I'm a Mr. C enjoyer, so I'm glad to hear that :coffee:

Reactions: ToxicZ

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Awh it don't work eith joiplay anymore.... guess I'll move on
What, really?
I've never used JoiPlay, but I'm sure it's capable of handling +2gb games?
Maybe it's the Ren'Py version? (it had a massive update recently)

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
THE SIN WITHIN, VERSION 0.3, NOW OUT FOR $5 SUBS!

View attachment 2785763

PUBLIC RELEASE COMES OUT NEXT WEEK, JULY 27TH!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU THERE!
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE PENNY PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAPP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP LAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I'm at the end of the previous update and I can't advance to the new content. "this part of the game is not ready yet, come back in the next version" What am I doing wrong?
Huh...
You mean, whenever you interact with characters in the sandbox?
I've tested 0.2.1 saves in 0.3 and didn't see anything major.

Try loading other saves and see what happens, idk. If nothing works, you can start a new save and skip to the sandbox immediately (where 0.3 content is).

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes