CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi there! Felt like sharing a bit about the coming 0.3 Update with you all.

As I've said before, this one will be 100% focused on the core family (Mom, Penny, Robin).

You'll be chiming in on the girls as they go on about their days. Peep them in the shower and while they change, do some activities together and embarrass them with lewd twists along the way...

All's pretty vanilla for the moment, of course. I want to build the family chemistry well so that future moments feel that much sweeter :devilish:

There will be lots of goodies, either way! Between all the (repeatable) interactions you get with them during the week, and whatever alternatives you choose within those, there will be 40+ new scenes to read through in this update alone.

There's no confusing and arbitrary paths to access these either - everything is going to be available from the get-go. Just click the girls and watch!

Currently sitting at about 30 scenes fully implemented, and 4 more that have been fully rendered.

There will also be two bonus, non-canonical scenes that were requested by high-tier patrons -
One will feature Rose Callahan as she struggles with her breasts getting even bigger than usual...
And the other will feature A revisit to the Night Club Girls on a free-use night, granted exclusively to Nick!
You can easily avoid these if they aren't your cup of tea. I'll have them be unlockable through that "SPECIALS" menu in the smartphone, and I'll warn any tags present in such scenes.

Thanks for the patience, as always. I hope you guys enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
On another note, I'll compile a list of all the subscriber-exclusive posts that have been made thus far, if anyone's interested. There is quite a lot of stuff out there, for those who want even more.
See you all.

Reactions: yoyomistro

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
considering there's so many characters, a character chart would be useful on main post as i'm sure at least half of us (myself included) don't remember their names rn (only family i do)

Last edited:
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
considering there's so many characters, a character chart would be useful on main post as i'm sure at last half of us (myself) included don't remember their names rn (only family i do)
Yes, I've been told that before.
What is the best option to get that done? A public read-only Google Sheets or something?

I want to eventually cast a popularity poll here as well, so it's gonna be important to set it up

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Yes, I've been told that before.
What is the best option to get that done? A public read-only Google Sheets or something?
whatever you're comfortable with that is easily accessible. pdf is another option

I want to eventually cast a popularity poll here as well, so it's gonna be important to set it up
considering you have so many characters, a Google Forms might be better route to collect data instead of f95zone's poll -idk how many entries you can make in it and if you can select multiple options/characters

i look forward to both! you have amazing character designs

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
considering you have so many characters, a Google Forms might be better route to collect data instead of f95zone's poll -idk how many entries you can make in it and if you can select multiple options/characters

i look forward to both! you have amazing character designs
Yup, def. gonna use something else like Strawpoll or Forms for those.

And, thanks! Glad you like the designs :cool:

chuj po polsku

Sep 16, 2021
Ok i think that i got who will be the all of the seven deadly sins
the information I based this of is plot, conntact information or just innformation of character, personality of character, comparing appearance of characters to subscribestar demons model (on even't without paying you can see all of the demon faces and their role (pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth) and because demon appearance is similar to the non demon look you can recognize the human behind the demon)
so these are my guesses
(sorry for all language mistakes englisch is not my first language)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Ok i think that i got who will be the all of the seven deadly sins
the information I based this of is plot, conntact information or just innformation of character, personality of character, comparing appearance of characters to subscribestar demons model (on even't without paying you can see all of the demon faces and their role (pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth) and because demon appearance is similar to the non demon look you can recognize the human behind the demon)
so these are my guesses
(sorry for all language mistakes englisch is not my first language)
I love this so much, brother. Your enthusiasm made my day :illuminati:

I'm excited to uncover all of that and more, as the story progresses...

All I can say for now is, I've always known who all the sins are. I hope this plot is fun for the keen-eyed! ;)

chuj po polsku

Sep 16, 2021
I love this so much, brother. Your enthusiasm made my day :illuminati:

I'm excited to uncover all of that and more, as the story progresses...

All I can say for now is, I've always known who all the sins are. I hope this plot is fun for the keen-eyed! ;)
Thanks for ansering I didn't exept you to be that fast but i'm happy that I Made your day. Once again I wish you luck and also that your plot will be growing into best possible direction. I play a lot of games but this hit of fresh new good game that you make was that good that made me inspirated that I have to do some think about this. Once agan wish you luck and I can't wait for 0.3 to come out for new plot to uncover aaaannnddd a little relaxation if you know what I'm mean. Let your only limit was hell(or even further).

• Yay, new update!

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Thanks for ansering I didn't exept you to be that fast but i'm happy that I Made your day. Once again I wish you luck and also that your plot will be growing into best possible direction. I play a lot of games but this hit of fresh new good game that you make was that good that made me inspirated that I have to do some think about this. Once agan wish you luck and I can't wait for 0.3 to come out for new plot to uncover aaaannnddd a little relaxation if you know what I'm mean. Let your only limit was hell(or even further).
0.3 will be all relaxation for now! You'll get to spend time with the family as they go on with their standard routines.
I want it to be an introduction to how we'll interact with other characters moving forward, still focusing on just the house and the people living on it. As such, not a lot of plot development like we had in the prologue.

Hopefully, we'll get to finally head out in 0.4 and climb some story-telling steps... I'll try and manage how much I can cram into it though, so it doesn't take too long to come out ;)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So several updates and no vaginal sex yet, is that right?
Different characters will have different pacing for their romance. It's safe to say the family of the protagonist won't be spreading their legs in their first sandbox update.
Meaning this is a slow burn, at least for the characters where that makes sense.
Still, there will be non-canonical, extra scenes in this update already, which means anything may and will happen.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Different characters will have different pacing for their romance. It's safe to say the family of the protagonist won't be spreading their legs in their first sandbox update.
Meaning this is a slow burn, at least for the characters where that makes sense.
Still, there will be non-canonical, extra scenes in this update already, which means anything may and will happen.
By non-canonical, do you mean dream sequences or something? Because personally, few things are so pointless in games like these as sex scenes that never really canonically happened. They don't progress the story or relationships in any way. Even flashbacks can very easily just be a waste of time.

Still, the game looks like it could be good whenever it actually gets started, maybe I'll check back in a few months.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
By non-canonical, do you mean dream sequences or something? Because personally, few things are so pointless in games like these as sex scenes that never really canonically happened. They don't progress the story or relationships in any way. Even flashbacks can very easily just be a waste of time.

Still, the game looks like it could be good whenever it actually gets started, maybe I'll check back in a few months.
No, not dream sequences.
I mean, there will be "dream sequences", but I'm not talking about that. They shouldn't be the kind that "wastes time" like they usually do... I find the "sneak-into-bedroom-while-they-sleep-and-grope-them" trope to be incredibly boring, so instead, I'll have MC read their dreams w/ his devil powers as they sleep. These should be a fun way to visualize how the girls think about the MC at any given moment.

No... Instead, these extras are subscriber requests/commissions that I'll feature in-game, where you can access separately in the Gallery. I think Snow Daze did something similar? You get to choose whenever you want to see these, and if you want to.

Some may be non-canonical (say someone requests something fun but incongruent with the story/characters), or even canonical (believable interactions we wouldn't have the opportunity to see and/or flashbacks? who knows)... It all depends on the person requesting these, it's all sorted out when talking to me (y)

It'll just be an opportunity for me to implement wilder stuff without restrictions, at the request of high-tier subs. They can request one of these per new update.

TLDR: It's just fun.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
No, not dream sequences.
I mean, there will be "dream sequences", but I'm not talking about that. They shouldn't be the kind that "wastes time" like they usually do... I find the "sneak-into-bedroom-while-they-sleep-and-grope-them" trope to be incredibly boring, so instead, I'll have MC read their dreams w/ his devil powers as they sleep. These should be a fun way to visualize how the girls think about the MC at any given moment.

No... Instead, these extras are subscriber requests/commissions that I'll feature in-game, where you can access separately in the Gallery. I think Snow Daze did something similar?

Some may be non-canonical (say someone requests something fun but incongruent with the story/characters), or even canonical (believable interactions we wouldn't have the opportunity to see and/or flashbacks? who knows)... It all depends on the person requesting these, it's all sorted out when talking to me (y)

It'll just be an opportunity for me to implement wilder stuff without restrictions, at the request of high-tier subs. They can request one of these per new update.

TLDR: It's just fun.
As long as you're sure it won't much affect the pace of the main game. For me personally, and I know many others, events that are outside the storyline of the game proper holds almost no weight and no impact. Many, many games have suffered from teasing for too long and tried to hold over the players with various non-canonical sex scenes, but it's not at all sustainable long-term, specifically because these scenes will never feel like they truly matter. And as we all know, there are only so many hours in a day, and fewer still development hours. The more time spent doing non-canonical content just delays the actual games own story and progression by that much.

Slow burns can be great but it's very easy to overdo it. There's a balance to be struck.

I wish you good luck.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
As long as you're sure it won't much affect the pace of the main game. For me personally, and I know many others, events that are outside the storyline of the game proper holds almost no weight and no impact. Many, many games have suffered from teasing for too long and tried to hold over the players with various non-canonical sex scenes, but it's not at all sustainable long-term, specifically because these scenes will never feel like they truly matter. And as we all know, there are only so many hours in a day, and fewer still development hours. The more time spent doing non-canonical content just delays the actual games own story and progression by that much.

Slow burns can be great but it's very easy to overdo it. There's a balance to be struck.

I wish you good luck.
I understand. I have my own vision for what makes a story satisfying to sit through, be them fast or slow paced. I intend to feature both kinds either way.
And yeah, I know extra scenes like these take up dev-time, but it is a reward to the high-rollers supporting the game. Not changing that anytime soon.
Plus, I just really enjoy giving people a voice in what specific kind of stuff they want to see, even if it doesn't fit my narrative.
Of course, there are a few limits to what can be requested (particularly so I don't get sent to limbo). Not relevant, though! I'm down for most stuff. I'm here to answer whatever it is.

Reactions: anon280
Sep 27, 2022
Okay okay, im gonna write a review when im done with this update, ( first time playing) but so far so good. Really been a minute since i actually enjoyed a game on this site.

• Red Heart

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I know it's already been said, but you really should open up a Discord server.
It'll give you a better place for community discussion.

I saw your post saying you were worried about not having enough manpower to moderate it.
My advice would be to start small until you find your mods (1 general channel, however many dev/news channels but have those locked). Your higher-tier subs are gonna be your best choices for mods.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes