Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
No real-world sex between the protagonists yet, but plenty of "content." Make sure you heed the warnings with regard to the bonus Patreon coda; if it's not your thing, don't watch it. I think you should play the game just to see what you're in for. Please, though: note the genre codes and all the warnings. They're all excellently done and well-earned, but people still freak out. Especially at the intro.

Reactions: torkenstiem
U

User_32285

No real-world sex between the protagonists yet, but plenty of "content." Make sure you heed the warnings with regard to the bonus Patreon coda; if it's not your thing, don't watch it. I think you should play the game just to see what you're in for. Please, though: note the genre codes and all the warnings. They're all excellently done and well-earned, but people still freak out. Especially at the intro.
Dev should probably remove the scene at the end and make it playable from the main menu only.

U

User_32285

I already explained my reasoning for not doing that. I'm done holding people's hands. If they aren't reading and making informed decisions then they get what they deserved.
I am not saying you are wrong, but it might be smarter from a commercial perspective.

To be clear, I have no problem with the scene in its current state and place and although it's not really my thing, as long there is fucking it's all good :)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Dev should probably remove the scene at the end and make it playable from the main menu only.
I'm done holding people's hands. If they aren't reading and making informed decisions then they get what they deserved.
I was bored enough apparently. Nothing fancy.
The hand holder script will skip the scene in question, with an option to toggle skipping in the preferences menu.

The scene gallery is very basic at the moment. Only the one patron scene included. (I will expand it into a proper gallery as the game progresses) If there are any current in-game scenes you think should be re-playable let me know, I'll look into adding them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use either or both together.
My tests work with or without incest patch.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well shit f95 turning into nhentai comment section. It's like people are getting selective blind on specific tag. Tag is there to warn but still they see it or ignore it just to come and bitch about it. Also keep doing what you gotta do
@DarthSeduction and ignore their troll arse.
The NTR tag was not there until the extra scene was added, but I believe Darth had always intended that to be part of it, even if in the first version of the game there wasn't the content to warrant it yet. So some people got bent out of shape because it was being dropped on them when they thought this was a game that wasn't going to have it originally.

That said, this game is very similar to other avoidable NTR games. Just don't play that path.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks good to me so far. (y) The opening was very harsh, :eek: I hope it won't be going that dark again after the introduction is over; there's a significant difference between having something unpleasant as a background to set the scene against and having it as a theme in the game proper, at least in my mind. (Also, if you're going to rape your kids, it's not smart to teach them to shoot ;))
The constant jumping between the two twins is rather disorienting, o_O normally multi-protagonist games work better with scenes being contiguous from one PoV, rather than switching rapidly between individual sentences.
As a man, naturally I'm going to identify with Alexander and lust after the girls, who are both very pretty (Alex kind of is too, to be honest; I'm straight but I might be tempted). The renders seem to be extremely well done.
I'm not an expert in trauma, but suspect that Alexis might have a harder time than Alex since while his experience was strictly passive, hers was very much active. Seeing him accompany her to her counselling felt good. Hopefully with the two of them being there for each other the mother doesn't get left out though, she doesn't seem to have anyone, and doesn't seem as close to the twins as they are to each other.
One thing I'd be a bit concerned about is how this fits in with various policies on underage content (Patreon/F95/Legal), since the opening scene taking place three years before the twins are 18 would seem like it might be a problem.

Screenshot from 2019-05-14 13-36-31.png
Am I just unusually thick today, or does this sentence not parse?
Screenshot from 2019-05-14 13-52-00.png
Given their background, quoting that particular line of the song stands out. Yikes. :oops:

Reactions: Walter Victor

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Am I just unusually thick today, or does this sentence not parse?
Yeah, I rewrote all the narration at some point, but missed some of the stuff. It's fixed now, and the next release will be right.

Given their background, quoting that particular line of the song stands out. Yikes. :oops:
Hah, I guess, sure. Though, very different contexts.

One thing I'd be a bit concerned about is how this fits in with various policies on underage content (Patreon/F95/Legal), since the opening scene taking place three years before the twins are 18 would seem like it might be a problem.
To be honest, if patreon decided to review it, the rape scene itself could potentially be grounds for "violation". My hope is that the context of the scene makes it all kosher. As for F95 we are in the green, models are the same for both ages, and their general rule of thumb is signs of puberty. As for legal, I live in the US, our speech protections actually cover this, according to a supreme court ruling against a bill that was supposed to outlaw underage content. In the US the only thing that is expressly illegal is content depicting real people who are underage. So I couldn't do an (insert whatever disney starlet is popular among the 4chan ephebophiles these days), but this should be within legality.

The NTR tag was not there until the extra scene was added, but I believe Darth had always intended that to be part of it, even if in the first version of the game there wasn't the content to warrant it yet.
It was, they made me remove it.

screenshot-f95zone.to-2019.05.14-14-14-09.png

IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
man, i wish i could support this game, great story interaction between the protagonists so far. I cant wait to see where this story is taken.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I really like this game. It was nice for once for it not to be "brother/drug/power/magic/corruption" for once. One of the reasons i also like milfy city so much is that the desire starts on the other side. Very impactful story, got me caring about the characters very quickly and i enjoyed myself alot thank you.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Man, the patreon reward scene was so hot, i hope you're gonna do more content like this, avoidable of course for people that don't like that, you mentioned that it does not necessarily reflect your views on the characters but i kinda hope it is, there's so few good ntr games and with a story telling like this its even better, really the story is really well written.

Reactions: Kripke

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
*Applauds* Usually when I see rape, I last maybe 5 minutes into it, and go, yeah, no. But, this is well thought out, the story is engaging. Definitely one of my favorite novels like this so far. Actually not sure if I have read anything near this before.

Reactions: kotte

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
According to the author's public patreon post dated on June 2, work is still being done on it.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes