Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There's no incest in the game. It has to be modified to have it, they never address anyone by familial names, it's just two teenagers who happen to live together with a woman who cares for them.

The incest exists in a patch provided by a mysterious benefactor.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This is why I didn't published my alpha. Because I can have 3months pause and then resume and I fail no-ones expectations. With Patreon campaign started, I sense a pressure to either work month per month or drop whole game.

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
I don't want to judge, but I have a hard time believing developpers who don't publish anything for 4 months and then regretfully inform us that they take a pause WITHOUT pausing their Patreon...

I feel sorry if you really have a hard time, but it doesnt feel fair that you keep taking people's money in the process.

Jun 9, 2017
I would like to say we have been making progress on the next update but in the interest of honesty I will not.

Darth has been struggling with some extremely serious personal issues.

So until he himself says otherwise consider this to be on hold for now.

I had a blast working on this and am really great full to those who liked our work. Catch you guys later.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For now, there still isn't much content, but it has potential!
Yeah, but there hasn't been an update in nearly 5 months. Since we have been told that the developer is having personal problems, one has to wonder if another release will be forthcoming... ever.

I hope this game doesn't get tossed into the folder of games that had potential, but were abandoned. That folder is quite extensive.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, but there hasn't been an update in nearly 5 months. Since we have been told that the developer is having personal problems, one has to wonder if another release will be forthcoming... ever.

I hope this game doesn't get tossed into the folder of games that had potential, but were abandoned. That folder is quite extensive.
I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know!
I guess games really require a lot of work, and that's why many of them don't get completed.
That's what until now has prevented me to try and make one! If I do comics/books, I know I'll always be able to complete them, sooner or later!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There's NTR in the current version of the game?
No, the story is only around the point where they are about to start their new lives in a new city, too early for much anything yet.
But if NTR is your thing, then from what I've heard, there is Patreon special at the end of current build, hardcore cuckold.

Reactions: VOi.D

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
just to make sure, so the gay scene only in the opening, but i can skip it? but not the text ?

and after that it can be avoid it, right ?

im intrigue with what your saying in the first page, so i will give it a try, even i hate LGBTQ

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
so far this is a correct statement... but i didn t come across any queer scene after the opening

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes