Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Can we choose 1 girl and go with her to the end without cheating? Or are we forced to be a manwhore?
You can’t avoid having sex with the aunt the 1st time but after that you can pick a path. There are a bunch of endings including ones for each of the three main girls by themselves.
Ackshually... You can choose only the girlfriend if you don't want to cheat at all. You have to cheat on her, if you want to end up with the others. :geek:

poisonword

Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys... I just wonder. The game - The visit looks amazing. Is there any chance to be added in steam? I would gladly buy it from there, since all my games are in that platform and it's the only platform I use.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Not quite the scenario I was expecting, but Stig's got a plan for the new game...

capuniform.jpg
docuniform2.jpg
majoruniform1.jpg
cookuniform.jpg
engiuniform.jpg
firstuniform.jpg

Stuff
Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
Things are fine here although progress is slow going. The writing is taking some time. I’m not much of a writer so I guess that’s one reason why :)
I’ve been working on getting assets for the setting. I’m trying something other than the typical household setting and the “landlady” thing. Rather my planned setting is of a crew on a spaceship. So I guess it’s sci-fi though I want to keep it as near future sci-fi rather than say star wars / star trek.
No laser guns, aliens or teleporters or anything like that really. The focus here is still the ladies :)
I put images above of some of the outfits I’ve been working on. It’s a major pain making the clothing fit naturally. Daz3d really hates big boobs when it comes to fitting clothing and I really hate the vacuum fit look it gives by default. Small boobs are just not an option though so I guess I just have to take the time to fix it :p.
I’m still hoping to get a RTX 3090 but the stock situation only seems to be getting worse. It seems there is a new crypto mining craze taking over again that’s not helping the situation. I could probably try putting my GPU’s to use mining crypto while they’re mostly idle at the moment.
But why do that when I could use them to render some of the animations from Nikki’s ending in VR form :).
I did three of the animations, looped them and provided a couple of speeds. I did a 6k, 4k and 2k version. There’s no audio and they’re encoded in h265. The results aren’t too bad I guess.
Links (Mega for now, Google soon)

So anyway, that’s about all I have for now. I’ll keep working on the next project but it’s taking a while, I’ll be keeping the billing cycle paused until I say otherwise.
Thank you all as always, take care.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Blonde girl is my fav. :love:

How come the vids are encoded? MS wants me to pay to watch them.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Not quite the scenario I was expecting, but Stig's got a plan for the new game...

View attachment 1059494
View attachment 1059508
View attachment 1059510
View attachment 1059512
View attachment 1059515
View attachment 1059518

Stuff
Things are fine here although progress is slow going. The writing is taking some time. I’m not much of a writer so I guess that’s one reason why :)
I’ve been working on getting assets for the setting. I’m trying something other than the typical household setting and the “landlady” thing. Rather my planned setting is of a crew on a spaceship. So I guess it’s sci-fi though I want to keep it as near future sci-fi rather than say star wars / star trek.
No laser guns, aliens or teleporters or anything like that really. The focus here is still the ladies :)
I put images above of some of the outfits I’ve been working on. It’s a major pain making the clothing fit naturally. Daz3d really hates big boobs when it comes to fitting clothing and I really hate the vacuum fit look it gives by default. Small boobs are just not an option though so I guess I just have to take the time to fix it :p.
I’m still hoping to get a RTX 3090 but the stock situation only seems to be getting worse. It seems there is a new crypto mining craze taking over again that’s not helping the situation. I could probably try putting my GPU’s to use mining crypto while they’re mostly idle at the moment.
But why do that when I could use them to render some of the animations from Nikki’s ending in VR form :).
I did three of the animations, looped them and provided a couple of speeds. I did a 6k, 4k and 2k version. There’s no audio and they’re encoded in h265. The results aren’t too bad I guess.
So anyway, that’s about all I have for now. I’ll keep working on the next project but it’s taking a while, I’ll be keeping the billing cycle paused until I say otherwise.
Not a big fan of this scenario but lets see how it goes, the girls looks great (y)

Reactions: FallenWL

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hey
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man i'm having troubles with the images in the scene because you the mod, any fix ?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

View attachment 1059494
View attachment 1059508
View attachment 1059510
View attachment 1059512
View attachment 1059515
View attachment 1059518

Stuff
The black haired looks nice, the blonde caught my eye in the first picture posted and her big tits are hot in the second picture... but the redhead is just too damn cute.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1059494
View attachment 1059508
View attachment 1059510
View attachment 1059512
View attachment 1059515
View attachment 1059518

Stuff
They all do look good, many will like diversity so keep that in mind. Not to say we don't appreciate the bounty of larger "horizons" but those assets willl sparkle more when there is some kind of offsetting contrast. Just my 2 cents.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I'm I the only one who kinda likes the new sci-fi setting? I'm glad its something way different than most college-household vn's out there.
I'm certain you're not the only one - I like the idea as well. It depends how good/interesting the story will be - the fact that it's sci-fi setting (i.e. spaceship) doesn't tell us much about the story itself. Another good example of this is SpaceCorpsXXX although it takes the story much further than human race (while I kinda got the feeling that Stiglet isn't going in that direction). So it remains to be seen.
My only concern (from the models we've seen so far) is that all of them are of the same body type - having some kind of variety (not just different hairstyle & skin color) definitely wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes