Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. It is not possible to avoid sex scene with Julia or is it just me missing some options?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi. You can’t avoid sex with Julia. The main storylines will be fucked anyway ) You will be able to avoid various fetishes

Ok, thanks for answer. this is not game for me, than, I prefer games with monogamy routes. Good luck in further development.

Reactions: qaywsx

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Touch the Soul [v0.2a] [PPC studio] crunched

Info: Gallery is unlocked. If you want to rename the MC, look here.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,17 GB / 132 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,14 GB / 97 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
A midget mc that looks feminine and a trophy best friend that looks way better than him. Maybe this will have a "sissyfication" tag in the future, I mean it already has futa/trans in the planned tags. I'll wait for more updates and see what the contents is like in the future.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
its a cool idea i love the look at kira deffently worshippable, but the bad english could really do with better translation

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
About name I can help. Download this, open it with notepad, replace NAMEYOUWANT with your name and place it into touchofthesoul/game folder.

It's this tool but it will work with almost any renpy game.
Didn't know this was a thing, thanks for sharing this.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Some people in here seem really hard to "please".

Look, this is a free whatever it is, and if you find the mc's name, looks, demeanor or, God forbid hairstyle, sufficiently intolerable then rather than try, with rude unsubtlety, to "persuade" the creator to deviate from his clearly chosen path, please feel free to * off and find some other entertainment starring some aptly named, "studly" Adonis who happens to fit your own specific homo-erotic ideal.

Meanwhile, let we here, with good grace, open minds and unconditional encouragement, allow this no doubt gifted creator to share with those of us who truly care, the unique characters, entertaining storyline and singular talent that he/she is offering so freely and generously.

So now go ahead moderators, remove this attempted cry for reasonability and tolerance on whatever grounds of pc may apply to being offensive to snowflakes. Oh! and face palmers, if this survives, it's all yours too.
Welcome to the internet, where opinions vary. Unless you're super new here this is kind of how this works, you test a game out, you give feedback. Some of it's going to be good and some bad, people are going to critique things from the story, renders, dialogue, all the way up to the look of the main character. No one is exempt from these sort of things.
Mc reminds me of a young Benicio Del Toro.
Or Michael Jackson.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Welcome to the internet, where opinions vary. Unless you're super new here this is kind of how this works, you test a game out, you give feedback. Some of it's going to be good and some bad, people are going to critique things from the story, renders, dialogue, all the way up to the look of the main character. No one is exempt from these sort of things.

Or Michael Jackson.
He is either new or simply "thick". I played it and gave feedback and I hope dev didn't take it as a way to persuade or insult because that wasn't the intention. I just made it clear that the face design of the MC did not please me, I have 30-something years and even play some games with MC "shota", then the problem is not even look young, is the face was very childish (in my humble opinion).

Edit: Actually looking at the MC footage again, I found out why it looked weird on his face. The "upturned" nose and "thin" give me the impression of a more feminine/infant's face.

But I did not go to evaluate the game because the appearance of the MC did not please me. This is my problem and mine alone (some may agree with me.... but...). Unlike some people who will rate games for their personal opinions.

A friend of mine is developing the game and we are Brazilian and we don't speak English, so the translation is through translation apps, so it won't be perfect. Some people played it and gave it two stars because of the translation. Then I ask, wouldn't it be better for him to offer help in this area since he is so good at English?

What I mean is, that I gave feedback with the intention of "helping" the dev, it is up to him to take it into consideration or not. Will I be upset if he totally ignores me? no, it's his game and he does with it as he pleases. Am I gonna play? Maybe later, now it didn't appeal to me much, for reasons I've already mentioned. But one thing I know I won't do, since I can't "help", hinder or sabotage your work is that I won't.

So people, do as Dev does, ignore my feedback, it is in no way a form of offense, if it seemed like it, sincere apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: PPCStudio

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
When I saw that, it came off as those 3 dreaded letters. Might have to pass on this one.
To avoid unnecessary discussion on this, dev should just say what is planned or not, lot of devs started doing it recently and it make things more easier for everyone.

Also as for planned tags I share this opinion
Treat this subject carefully. I don't know how good an idea it is to not be clear about what fetishes you want to include in your game, waiting for people to suggest.

There will literally be people asking you for everything. From people asking to be able to have a moderately vanilla playthrough to people asking for the most extreme and 'controversial' fetishes.

Taking into account the romance and corruption tags here, the most 'logical' thing in my opinion would be to keep the romance paths vanilla (although there may be some variation) and the less vanilla fetishes in the corruption paths. And I mention some variation because there are bound to be vanilla people who are a bit kinky and people who like corruption but not so kinky.

Anyway, Incest+Romance catches my eye, so I'll see if I can find some of that around here. Good luck with your project!
Everyone has their own preferences and fetishes, if you rely on people to choose the game fetishes, at the end you'll have an angry mob depreciating the game because of this poor decision. The dev should have his own fetishes ready for the game and then add some requested fetishes when he can if he wants.

As for MC's look I don't really care, it's the dev's choice and he does whatever he wants with it.It's good to see that they doesn't use the generic model eveyone use but I just hope it doesn't imply sissyfication/cuck MC.

I'm not saying the game is bad or anything. I think the visuals are great, girls looks are unique and interesting and you got my full atention with her

Reactions: zandalari

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
The only thing thats need to change is the mc's name it needs to be changeable thats it good luck dev and i think this will be a good work

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes