"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Touch the Soul [v0.2a1] [PPC studio] crunched

Info: Unlocked Gallery, fixed translation of some screens. If you want to rename the MC, look here.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 156 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,15 GB / 121 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,2% of the original size, image/video quality 90% (jpg 80%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Touch the Soul [v0.2a1] [PPC studio] crunched

Info: Unlocked Gallery, fixed translation of some screens. If you want to rename the MC, look here.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 156 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,15 GB / 121 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.2a1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,2% of the original size, image/video quality 90% (jpg 80%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Any new content? I downloaded and nothing new... Or it's a mistake?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I fixed the text speed to show up instantly
What you need to do is:
  1. extract the RPA packages with UnRen v.0.12 (download de app and read the instructions here)
  2. Put the attached file in Touchedthesoul-pc\game\tl\english
It will not work with future updates. What I did was just replace the texts {cps=40} and {/cps} with nothing, in the translated script. I used Atom and did a simple ctrl+f and clicked "replace all".

Edit: If you wanna do it yourself, just, after extracting the rpa packages, go to Touchedthesoul-pc\game\tl\english and open the file "script.rpy" (I used the app Atom for it), replace the texts {cps=40} and {/cps} with nothing, using ctrl+f and "replace all", and save the file.

Also, if you wanna change the auto-foward speed, just use UnRen and choose Enable Console and Developer Menu, in the game hit shift+O and type preferences.afm_time = 8. Change the value "8" to the speed you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
More than anything he looks soft and too feminine (and frankly around 15 years old), at least for my tastes - but that's highly subjective anyway*. Still a weird vibe.

*well there is a reason most Game Protagonists are white males with dark hair - that way the biggest part of the target audience can - if not identify - at least comfortably ignore the looks as they are similar enough to the expected baseline. Interesting psychology really as even Asians and Africans (from Africa as opposed to Afro-Americans) seem to prefer a white male over other ethnicities than their own. Guess that's what nearly a century of near monopoly on pop culture does.
As an African (live in the US, but was born in and have spent enough time in Africa) I can safely say I don't prefer white male protagonists, but also I don't self-insert into these games like some people like to, so I'm not particular. Honestly not sure what research you have that shows sub-Saharan Africans prefer seeing white males in media, not my experience with family/friends. A credible link to said research would be welcome.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
PPCStudio Little help here ;)
Any femdom scenes in the game so far? Or is it a future tag?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes