Apr 18, 2019
It seems to persist in crashing with an error that reads
Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/ejaculation

I had downloaded from MEGA and unzipped using 8zip
anyone have some idea what went wrong?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The gameplay is really weird in this one.

It should also feature a full pregnancy scene, considering it's the main theme of the game.

glareash

Dec 16, 2018
I kinda don't understand what to do. I can have blood bond with pigs and my latest one is 13th and has over 1k HP. I lose all battles with or without it (even against one enemy). If I lose any battle without pig there is just a gangrape scene, a birth and an escape without any ways to blood bond or see children.

I need help.
1) It there any ways to blood bond with other species?
2) How much stats does a pig need to win any fight?
3) Game warned me that other species might die in time, if you get stuck with breeding one of them. How much time do I have before let's say minotaurs would die?

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Njarux

Jun 27, 2017
I kinda don't understand what to do. I can have blood bond with pigs and my latest one is 13th and has over 1k HP. I lose all battles with or without it (even against one enemy). If I lose any battle without pig there is just a gangrape scene, a birth and an escape without any ways to blood bond or see children.

I need help.
1) It there any ways to blood bond with other species?
2) How much stats does a pig need to win any fight?
3) Game warned me that other species might die in time, if you get stuck with breeding one of them. How much time do I have before let's say minotaurs would die?
1) you have to subjugate each species to blood bond with them, by winning the fight that happens when you go into their camp.
2) the demonic beasts become real beasts once you get them up to 100hp and mid 90s in stats.
3) each species has a lifespan listed in their status menu (by using "Observe" or selecting them in the blood bond menu) a creature will die as soon as it passes it's lifespan age

Reactions: Geos27

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
The best way I've found to get through this game is to do the following

1) Breed with the Demonic beasts until somewhere around the 25th - 30th birth. The trick is to use selective breeding by breeding with one around three times and then begin breeding with the one with higher stats. Your womb gets stronger with every birth so the child you give birth to will progressively be stronger, but this is also paired with the father. The higher your womb births + the father's stats and skills will make stronger children.
2) By this point you should have a strong enough Demonic Beast to go aaaaaaall the way to the left side of the map and kill the tentacle beasts. Before that, get the map from the Demonic Beast shopkeeper. This will help with Fast Travel and can keep you from getting lost if you start to wander between zones. Don't worry about the other creatures yet, we'll get to them.
3) Subjugate tentacle beast lair. The battle shouldn't be too hard if you have a Demonic Beast with earthquake and other strong earth skills. The game doesn't give a straight informative session on stats and elemental resistances, and it doesn't really give you a clear sign of who is weak to what. you have to use your judgement based on damage numbers and logic (don't take tentacles to fight slugs because lol water damage).
4) With the tentacle beasts subjugated, time to SMASH (the good kind) with them and get some kids. Thankfully the demonic beasts should have plenty of children to keep living for a while so you can ignore them till later. I would say around the 15th -20th kid you should be good to defeat the goblins. Time to use that handy dandy map and teleport to the Beast Lair. Go right and then work your way North East. The Goblins should be easy to find. Defeat them and begin to SMASH!
5) Repeat step 4 with the goblins and then off to the fairies. Surprise that little tree huggers are weak to fire eh?
6) Check on the demonic beasts life span and see how much longer they have. As far as I know the lifespan of the creatures is slower if you haven't subjugated them yet. I could be wrong on this but I haven't tested it to be sure.
7) If they are slower or the same speed, the Orc and Minotaur will start getting low so we should move.
8) Slugs are next though as they give good skills to you with their births.
9) Have you been checking the shops? They can give good rewards and fast breeding for more kids although you won't be able to use the selective breeding trick since it's only with the shopkeeper. Keep that in mind and grab the unique items while avoiding the seeds.
10) Whatever your strongest bond is, take them to the orcs and subjugate them. The map should help with their location.
11) Optional: Breed with the Orcs so the Minotaur gets to be defeated by his rival
12) Take your strongest Bond to beat the Minotaur (praying the old fart is still alive. He was for me). His location is past the fairies and through a cave.
13) Subjugate the Minotaur and you now have every creature on the island subjugated. Hooray! Now it's time for endgame. Use the shop trick for quick child making on any creatures that are low (like the beasts) and then start selective breeding your favorite creature to get access to the temples, defeat the guardians, and get whatever ending you wish.

That's the very quick guide to get through this game. Albeit, it's a long and tedious drawl to get through as you'll be seeing the same scenes over and over again (holding ctrl is your best friend) to get enough births, skills, and strong enough bonds to get through. Thankfully, birthing cycles become shorter due to the strength of your womb catching up.

I don't know how I got the extra items like the multicolored stones (one I literally got from random thanks to having a tentacle beast walk past a certain point but I assume that's if you have a male with you (WHICH YOU SHOULD AT ALL TIMES)). So if anyone wants to add how to get all the specific endings, stones, etc please do.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
so we need to get preg until that pig become powerful then kill the fairies?
I don't want to sound mean but you know how stupid your comment sounds is right now? If you can't beat them then grind to level up so you can beat them it should be obvious in a RPG game. There are other monsters on the island if the pig can't win then use the other monsters. I don't know I why you ask such a simple question. If you can't win then grind. I only answer back because I just couldn't help myself also your on a form where you are playing a RPG game where you grind and level up am pretty sure some people just face palm there face from looking at your comment. Come on man really.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Personally I'd say to start off with slugs and goblins since beating them below 20 pig births is rather doable.
Intentionally losing to a species you can't beat yet while alone and giving birth to 3 children can be an useful way to get more skills for your character to use(and get to see the gang rape scenes), doing so with the Minotaur seemed particularly useful if you end up reaching him way before you're able to beat him.
For consensual sex scenes I was confused when I noticed that the scene listing said I had only gotten the one with pigs and none of the others and I eventually figured out that you only get them when you become partner by directly talking in the camp without using summoning or such(I usually started off with the trader and then summoned the one with best stats)
Also extinction seems to just mean that you lose the stat gains from breeding and have to start over so until you've given birth to a species it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

hablamos

Sep 23, 2018
It seems to persist in crashing with an error that reads
Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/ejaculation

I had downloaded from MEGA and unzipped using 8zip
anyone have some idea what went wrong?
7zip should work,it did for me.
I used 8zip on it before and had the same struggle.

Traedan

Jul 29, 2019
MEGA link doesn't work for me. Any solution ?
And now I'm stuck at the beginning. I cannot sleep anywhere and I don't know if it's because of the link (I can't use my mouse) or... because of me xD

Last edited:

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
OK I've been playing for some time trying to find out if there was a better ending than the marriage ones or the leave the island one. I feel like the gems might be related to it as I've got 3 of them and no idea what they do with them. This would be a lot easier if there was some way to improve the amount of stamina Eris has but so far all I've got is emergency rations.

Its just that I kind of hate all the endings. The main character was taken to an island filled with monsters to escape a life of sex slavery, to then be given immortality and a guarantee that every monster on the island wants to rape her. The goddess is absolutely shitty because she can only use her magic on humans for some reason and absolutely hates humans as well (not to mention shes a massive hypocrite). So after spending almost a century on monster rape island, Eris is given two choices by shitty goddess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows anything, please tell me what those shitty gems do.

josten764

Jul 22, 2017
by slug den; keep north and left; you'll swim trough water to get there (that's the surprise; normal when you see water you'll say "oh, i can't pass")
At the entrance to the slug den, I only see a path to the left to a waterfall (and a bridge that crosses it at the bottom). I'm not finding any path to the air temple though.

Do you have a screenshot of the screen?

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes