capaqtdigo

Apr 19, 2020
Hey everyone! Maybe someone can help me out with this one... I just finished the last update (54101) but my completion is still at 53%. I've got Pricia's page and played the scene, got Janet's profile, and of course got to the point to which the game says I've finished this update. What could I be missing?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hey everyone! Maybe someone can help me out with this one... I just finished the last update (54101) but my completion is still at 53%. I've got Pricia's page and played the scene, got Janet's profile, and of course got to the point to which the game says I've finished this update. What could I be missing?
Could be anything. What does the bottom of the soul crystal screen say?
1602010605821.png

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I've had it with that snotty genie in the crystal. Yes she provides clues where to go next but she's always so condescending and rude to the MC at times. I say the next update have the MC give her a spanking for her lack of respect :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've had it with that snotty genie in the crystal. Yes she provides clues where to go next but she's always so condescending and rude to the MC at times. I say the next update have the MC give her a spanking for her lack of respect :)
I think a lot of people are salivating over the idea of a "spank the genie" scene, whether they like her or not!

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you so much! i fixed the problem :) i found all previous updates
Even though,i'm way behind right now as i'm playing the game on my own pace but some day i'll also have to update it as well. I want to know how did you update the game,did you just clicked on the "Update Only" in the Original Post(Page 1) or did some thing else?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Even though,i'm way behind right now as i'm playing the game on my own pace but some day i'll also have to update it as well. I want to know how did you update the game,did you just clicked on the "Update Only" in the Original Post(Page 1) or did some thing else?
If you have last version before update than you can use "update only"
If you have some older bulit you must use all updates from than to newest version. There is sometime better use full bulid of last version.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you did beter than me, i ended on 48 procent and dont know why

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of using groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling, providing the animations with much needed improvements through enlarging it into a higher resolution a long with enhancing it by adding an incredible amount of detail where need be. - A stunning visual upgrade from the original videos.
View attachment 832425
Comparison Shots: |

Download: LIGHT* | -
*Similar enhancements were used while still maintaining the default resolution.
I heavily recommend this version instead due to the very limiting nature of RPGM; You will experience major performance issues such as stuttering, slowdowns, buffering and FPS drops otherwise.
That being said, both go perfectly hand in hand. Take only what you need from DARK, and let LIGHT take care of the rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. \(✿◠‿◠)/
what r the difference light and dark ?

Michael333333

Mar 2, 2018
Could anyone help me? I stucked in 50%. I don't have Clare's number in the contact. I couldn't find Diana or Clare. When I go to the camping area, it says "I need to call Diana before it's too late." There is no cleaning oil in the mart.

iflixisgood

Oct 7, 2020
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Hi first time posting question, just curious the incest patch is to not show incest or to show incest?

skyee94

Jul 5, 2020
Help. I'm on windows. I extract the update files to the v51092 game and when i open it, it says Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
It's a week since this months first update and the OP has not been updated for the Mac version. I tried the Mac update only and it showed up in my finder with a big NO symbol on it, indicating it was corrupted and I could not open it. And when I tried to copy the window files to add to the previous full Mac update, the window update is behind a RAR file which for some reason I can't figure out is something I cannot open on my mac.

Damn. Looks like I'm just going to have to keep on waiting until someone finally posts the full update for the Mac, preferably being a zip file.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes