Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
We Were Just Kids [0.3b] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (1.8 GB/542 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is the 0.3b the last part rework/rerender? Or still there is parts of the game left to be reworked/rerenderd?

Reactions: MissFortune

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeWereJustKids-0.3b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is the 0.3b the last part rework/rerender? Or still there is parts of the game left to be reworked/rerenderd?
Only minor none gameplay oriented tweaks as I understand it
It is indeed the last part. Only thing, as EchoFoxtrot mentioned, is that there's some minor stuff that needs to be fixed. Namely the hotel in the from the second (0.2) update. It's still using the old one. Will be updating that one as I start working on new renders for 0.4.

Beyond that, it's just other minor maintenance stuff like audio normalization and the credits for the artists/bands/etc. being used.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Updated for 0.3
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Adds a "Gallery" to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes
  • Highlighted dialogue options green
Installation:
  1. use unren option 1) Extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your We were just Kids folder
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
up please if you have time

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either. If any mod/admin/etc sees this file and wants to upload to LewdPatcher or the other website (name is escaping me) for easier downloading + update the OP with it for easier downloads, feel free to do so.

Edit: Here's a link for the people having trouble with downloading:

Edit 2: To download the attached file: Right-click > "Save Link As" > Rename to "uncp.rpy" if necessary > Save > Put it in the game folder as you usually would.
up please if you have time

NedStark87

Jun 1, 2017
Im so glad I read the synopsis! That song is legit on my top 5 favorites! definitely like the devs taste in music. gonna see if I like the game in a bit too!

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
It is indeed the last part. Only thing, as EchoFoxtrot mentioned, is that there's some minor stuff that needs to be fixed. Namely the hotel in the from the second (0.2) update. It's still using the old one. Will be updating that one as I start working on new renders for 0.4.

Beyond that, it's just other minor maintenance stuff like audio normalization and the credits for the artists/bands/etc. being used.

much appreciated for a update. New renders are looking cool!

Reactions: MissFortune

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019

I'm hype by MTC but two projects at the same time won't be like really hard to fullfill ?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes