What was your favorite game on this website that unfortunately got abandoned?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Big Brother got me into adult games, so... that's an obvious one. As someone who loves, and makes, Urban Fantasy, I hated losing Reluctant Archon... together with Sorcerer and LoM it was basically one of the core games focusing on Urban Fantasy.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Perverted Hotel. Barely any content and it already had many flaws, most probably a quick cash grab, but there was something in there that turned my horny dial up a notch.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Teachers Pets, Bad Teacher, My Sweet Neighbors, The Tyrant, Our Fate, View of Family to name some.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bad Teacher - Only got 2 episodes in before being abandoned, so didn't really get off the ground, but even those 2 episodes were packed. Damn shame.
I'm pretty sure this game had some explosive patreon growth in that short time. The dev just disappeared one day. I hope the dude is alive and well somewhere at least.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Rogue-Like: Evolution

I'm joking.

It's only on hold until 2023.

Yeah, I know Oni said this year, but these extremely rare updates should be considered near-abandonment by now.

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
As you may know, game development isn't easiest thing out there and a good chunk of these projects end up with the abandoned tag.

So let me ask,

what was your favorite game on this website that unfortunately got abandoned?

List below as you can pick more than one!
Hands down (Besides MilfyCity) Milf in Time.

It has a decent amount of content, but might not be everyone's cup of tea.

TophatLovingDruid

Jun 11, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343/

I really liked this game at the time.
it leaves a bitter taste in the moth now as this was one of the people I supported on patreon. I have free time and wanted to learn how to make games to try and pick this up, but I wouldn't know where to begin and learning to make video games from scratch I imagine takes a long time :LOL:.

Hopefully someone else will do something similar soon.