Aug 30, 2021
okay, so did you all added some fix to the game, or you accidentally fixed it with the lighting update?

Before the latest update, i experienced thousands of stutterings (gtx 1650, ryzen 5 1600, 16gb ram), and had major fps drops. So far, it seems like the new april version fixed my stuttering, and fps drops, and now i got smooth gameplay and also a very nice view of the game. Awesome! (like no cap it is actually better fr)

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Why is my game running like shit? I play Battlefield 2042 on ultra on a 128 player conquest server, runs smoth as butter... I try to play this game, and it has bad graphics looks and has bad fps.
I was playing this game fine 3-4 months ago

Reactions: kep31

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
would someone mind explaining to me how exactly this is supposed to be played. do you spawn into the sandbox and fly around looking for things to fuck
(if so are all the npcs spawned into the world?) or do you just spawn the enemies and proceed to view the various animations?

• Haha
Reactions: Mushy3D
Feb 1, 2018
would someone mind explaining to me how exactly this is supposed to be played. do you spawn into the sandbox and fly around looking for things to fuck
(if so are all the npcs spawned into the world?) or do you just spawn the enemies and proceed to view the various animations?
You go into Sandbox mode and press T to spawn shit. Then you talk to them to bang them that's it. There is no "game".

aztak

May 20, 2017
whats the difference between last ue4 and ue 5 which one should i download?
Well the main difference is that while the ue4 version is outdated it is still playable. Unfortunately the ue5 version will give you the famously feared "infinite loading screen" symptom caused by the "lowlevelfatalerror actual code.num(),nullptr,shader->resource.getinitreference()) failed" error message. Several fixes were suggested to remediate for the problem (type lowlevelfatalerror on wildlife discord), despite some successes among users the error message still plagues most of low gpu level computers (even brand like Alienware cant run the ue5 version lol).

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
WildLife-2023.04.28Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is that even the right file? Why is yours 9.91 gb, while the one rf96 posted is 11.6 gb? If that's the patreon file, it won't work for non-patreon subscribers

Reactions: slayerpro18

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
is that even the right file? Why is yours 9.91 gb, while the one rf96 posted is 11.6 gb? If that's the patreon file, it won't work for non-patreon subscribers
It's the exact same UE5 Windows version available on the OP, just archived through 7z which decreases the size.
Taken from quote below.
DOWNLOAD
Win (UE5)
:
MEGA - - -

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Is it just me here.,:unsure:
Or does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more futa on male scenes by now.??:confused:
'does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more [insert anything here] by now.?? :confused:' is a perfect summary of the whole damn game. There's been little progress for years except random animations and outfits. Not nearly enough for the $100k/mo they're raking in.

Hell, in this release fur is broken, so disabled (according to the changelog), thus negating the entire point of the game and, along with clothes not loading properly in the character editor, means you'd be better off playing a release from years ago and you probably wouldn't even miss anything.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
'does anyone else feel that this game should have a lot more [insert anything here] by now.?? :confused:' is a perfect summary of the whole damn game. There's been little progress for years except random animations and outfits. Not nearly enough for the $100k/mo they're raking in.

Hell, in this release fur is broken, so disabled (according to the changelog), thus negating the entire point of the game and, along with clothes not loading properly in the character editor, means you'd be better off playing a release from years ago and you probably wouldn't even miss anything.
That's a fairly accurate summary of the current state of this hmm game.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
The fur has been disabled ever since the move to UE5 because whoever is responsible for the plugin (not WL's devs) has yet to port it over

Reactions: he_found_you

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Been following this game for almost 5 years now, at this point I'm convinced its a scam. I feel like Carnal Instinct will finish development before Wild Life ever does

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
what gpu would be recommended for playing the unreal engine 5 version ? im guessing more than my 1060 6 gig

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes