Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
You're going to start losing gamers with that rotten attitude. You may be a game dev, but you're a bad one. It's a loading screen you've ruined the game for. Can't turn around and blame specs for something EXTREMELY BASIC that you need a high-end PC for... a loading screen.

People are absolutely right about it taking longer to load the wardrobe than before. But you don't need a high-end PC in order to do so. I'm running it on a laptop that needs to run current games on the lowest settings and it takes me a mere 10 to 20 seconds max to load the wardrobe.
And I don't mind waiting that little bit considering they've drastically upped the performance on every other level. The game has never ran this smoothly before. So now you need to wait a bit longer when opening the wardrobe instead of waiting a few extra seconds every single time you click something on the screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
LoafyLemon I've stated elsewhere that I am also trying to create a game, so I can sympathize with the issues you are facing as a dev. I am an individual trying to write a story, flesh out the characters and code the game. I do not have any resources to call upon for artwork, so use placeholders until ... when? My point is that none of this is easy, and the fact that you have produced the current content is magnificent, even if it is a mod and not an original work. Modding brings it own challenges that I can't even begin to process.

So don't let the negative comments get you down, keep up the good work, and enjoy yourself while you do it. Life is rather short after all.

Reactions: Loosecannon308

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hmmm..
most recent (1.45.3 and iirc 1.45.2 too) have a strange thing happening here; any girl, wardrobe, after playing for a while, when accessing the girls' wardrobe, images get stuck at the word "loading" without actually presenting the image, or any clickability on that word (i guess because of it's placeholder nature); the loading of images doesn't finish, and reloading any savegame doesn't resolve it. i have to quit the game and start new, then after a while playing, same thing happens.
another thing, while changing about in any outfit, sometimes the game 'forgets' the girls' clothes while going through the underwear tabs, thus when leaving 'wardrobe' from any underwear tab, the girl (any girl) stands there in it's underwear, even if still on low tier (which shouldn't be accessible then) might be some flaw or a 'lost char' in some line there; looks to me like a trigger/toggle misfiring, (sorry lack of better terms).
it's hard to track down because there's no real pattern behind it at first sight, except it happening after a while (not a set time, nor gametime) and once it does, every girl has it. changing the image cache, even back to default, (first idea for culprit) didn't fix it.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
LoafyLemon I've stated elsewhere that I am also trying to create a game, so I can sympathize with the issues you are facing as a dev. I am an individual trying to write a story, flesh out the characters and code the game. I do not have any resources to call upon for artwork, so use placeholders until ... when? My point is that none of this is easy, and the fact that you have produced the current content is magnificent, even if it is a mod and not an original work. Modding brings it own challenges that I can't even begin to process.

So don't let the negative comments get you down, keep up the good work, and enjoy yourself while you do it. Life is rather short after all.
I will say that the team strives to put out the best content it can, and they usually get a kick out of comments like that. They make hilarious assumptions with the confidence of someone who is on the team.

Yes… it was about a loading screen. That’s what’s happening. I know it sounds incredibly stupid and only an idiot would do that but that must be what’s happening, there definitely isn’t any other benefit.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WitchTrainerSilverMod-1.45.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello. Does anyone have an idea of how make them (atleast hermion) wear cum as an outfit (accessory or whatever) please ?
it's favor on h's case. permawear would need mod so head to discord and poke around.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 166761

Overview:
It's essentially a modpack of a few different mods and some new content. It adds some new scenes, a map, scene changes, potions, custom outfits and evolving outfits. At the moment it is in a incomplete state with new content and bug fixes being added periodically.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: Silver Studio Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.45.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Android version has been optimised so don't be surprised by the smaller file size.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Older Version(1.45.2)

Extras: - * - Walkthrough Mod*

*Link/s provided by users and not F95 team, so use at your own risk

View attachment 166762 View attachment 166765 View attachment 166766 View attachment 166767 View attachment 166763 View attachment 166764 View attachment 166768
Can you update this with a mod that lets you get girls pregnant?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Game closes itself during Hermiones Just Talk favour and in wardrobe on my Android (using a S21 phone)
Trier it the newest and the 1.45.2 Version. Happens on both. Is the fix or so for that?

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Game closes itself during Hermiones Just Talk favour and in wardrobe on my Android (using a S21 phone)
Trier it the newest and the 1.45.2 Version. Happens on both. Is the fix or so for that?
Might be a corrupted download. Works fine for me.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Might be a corrupted download. Works fine for me.
Did you change something in the option or which device you used? Downloaded it from the game homepage and from here (both versions) and everytime the game closed itself without a warning or something else.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Not yet. The issue has been reported on their discord. Bizarrely, the game crashes on my modern and fairly powerful Android 12 tablet, but works fine (if a little slowly) on my older and less powerful Android 9 phone.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes