zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
The story should be progressing fast by now, at this point with John. To those who play the game just to fap but still bitch whining:
- John in the game were portraited as a sharp and cunning man and he like a snake, manipulative and dangerous since his attack never goes directly.
- Nicole obviously is a tough woman but blindly commitment and being cheated, she is aware that her husband work is somewhat shady yet choose to ignore it.
So stop thinking you are here just to bang this woman. No pal, you surely are barely meet people. At the time where the MC being questioned by John at the hospital, you can tell either this story will end fast there and it will be a tough time to deal with such person.
And you do check day times in the game ... right ?
I don't know if the dev have countered someone like this in real life, but this is a good portrait of a villain.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Am I the only one who enjoys this update on Love Route? I feel like we've finally sealed the deal with type of relationship MC want to have with Nicole which is either supporting one (Love) or primarily sexual (Corruption). As for what exactly happened at the end of Part 11, I don't think this is important, what is important on the other hand is the effect of said event - Nicole's behavior/feelings. That's when Part's 12 finale comes to place. On Love Route, MC don't even grope her - he is there for Nicole, who clearly is distressed. If that's not what the love is, I don't know (or maybe I've read too much Joshy92's posts :D )

cbomb

May 29, 2018
we
I recommend becoming friends with her in the story in both paths. Because you're going to need allies to fight against, not just John, but Beeman too. But if you really want to see two different scenarios with Marilyn. I recommend keeping her as a friend in the 'Love path with Nicole" and hate her in the "Corruption path with Nicole."

I had the opportunity to speak with dev Orb before he made his return. From our conversation, dev Orb is absolutely confident and assured me that he will finish 'A Mother's Love'. I haven't finished Part 12 but just from reading the posts here. The people who are in the "Love Path with Nicole", like me, this update is not in favor for us. But for people who are in the "Corruption path with Nicole" it's in favor of them.
I appreciate the advice. I messed around last night with both playthroughs and I believe you are correct. Now that I know a little more about the game, I believe it would be beneficial to keep Marilyn as a friend in both playthroughs. Besides, it just felt wrong to treat her badly even though she can be a bitch at times. Also, I'm enjoying the love path so much more than corruption. I may just give up on the corruption path all together. Sucks that I'll miss out on the ch 12 Corruption content but what are you gonna do.

Reactions: Optimus69420

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have a question. Suppose through some code I increase “Love” and “Corruption” at the same time to a maximum of 80+80. Will I get a scene of both? or is this completely impossible? for example, I always follow the path of love, and how, being on the path of love, will I increase Corruption, will I get that very scene? :unsure:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
i have a feeling that instead of having sex, John beat Nicole like he beat the girl. I wouldn't be surprised if we found out about it and went nuts

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
just gonna leave this out here, even though i'm new to this AVN and i'm currently at day 14
since the dev introduced the parents on that day, i thought imho he missed a golden opportunity for an interesting storyline regarding Jenny (MC's mom) and John, that they've known each other from back in the day either from school, college or better yet she worked for him before!
now i don't know if the parents will play a vital or significant role in the future and if they do then imho that was the best way to do it, or they've been intended from the start to be just background characters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: student00

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
15.jpg

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-05
Release Date: 2023-11-05
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-12
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Fan Art: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough -
Walkthrough (PDF) - Walkthrough (low corrupt) - Audio Mod

Fan Sigs: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sign 3

Raminita Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580300 View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Any android version?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
just gonna leave this out here, even though i'm new to this AVN and i'm currently at day 14
since the dev introduced the parents on that day, i thought imho he missed a golden opportunity for an interesting storyline regarding Jenny (MC's mom) and John, that they've known each other from back in the day either from school, college or better yet she worked for him before!
now i don't know if the parents will play a vital or significant role in the future and if they do then imho that was the best way to do it, or they've been intended from the start to be just background characters
Well, if this turned out to be the case, then consider that Mc is in complete shit and is embroiled in lies and secrets... of course it sounds more realized, but we saw that the mother doesn’t know John, they just think he’s some kind of respected businessman (Every parent thinks what a good businessman our son works for.) Then, at the very beginning, I was playing, somehow I thought that John might turn out to be Mc’s father, then the longer it went on, my opinion changed, of course I don’t argue that Jenny looks sexy, but that doesn’t mean that she should be John’s ex or some kind of mistress... at this rate, if this turns out to be true, then we will have a bad ending for Mc, but definitely not a good one...

Mc needs support, and without support he will easily lose himself, last update, even if you are leading well, sometimes it all seems gloomy and illogical

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
you played plus version before as said few times before.
Don't think it's the plus version. More like the big changes in the old game parts. For me a few of the old "plus" saves worked with this one here.
Why can’t I see GIFs?
Works fine for me, must be something on your side. Maybe try another browser.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes